White People + Mortal Kombat = Racism... EVERYTIME! lol

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10538 10538
 JeeQ said:
There we go

XBL is notorious though

...I have no words...I just...I just can't..just wow. Next time you see a Jew tell them they shouldn't be upset about the whole Nazi/Holocaust thing because they didn't live through it
Let me just delete this since I can't speak common sense without 1. being racist or 2. being an idiot. :)

Last edited by ImAMonster; 06-07-2011 at 09:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #62
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
 ImAMonster said:
We said RACIST bro, Not RAPIST. Lol. But yeah, I'm not racist at all. I know there's a CLEAR difference between black people that act like black people and the ones who don't.
what do u mean you know the difference between black people that act like black people and the ones who don't
 7 years ago '09        #63
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
what do u mean you know the difference between black people that act like black people and the ones who don't
Black people who speak normal english, wear clothes that fit, have a nice job, nice family, work hard and have a good education. Not the ones who spend $3,500 on a set of rims and sound system, wear jeans that hang off their a.ss, sell drugs, look for the easy way out of everything, get angry at every little thing that doesn't go their way. Etc. Same goes for white people, I think they're all idiots if they act like that.
 7 years ago '07        #64
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,744 | Props total: 144 144
 ImAMonster said:
Let me just delete this since I can't speak common sense without 1. being racist or 2. being an idiot. :)
stop man,I hear You..

Man you shouldnt have..I think we're having a great conversation
 7 years ago '09        #65
space
space
 JeeQ said:
He means Blacks and n*ggas. I'll say it for him
Basically, but not in a racist form, Before that gets mis-understood.
 7 years ago '04        #66
rikedizzle 
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Black people who speak normal english, wear clothes that fit, have a nice job, nice family, work hard and have a good education. Not the ones who spend $3,500 on a set of rims and sound system, wear jeans that hang off their a.ss, sell drugs, look for the easy way out of everything, get angry at every little thing that doesn't go their way. Etc. Same goes for white people, I think they're all idiots if they act like that.
so which one of these isnt acting like a black person?
 7 years ago '08        #67
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
this thread will not end well....
 06-07-2011, 09:21 PM         #68
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I figures this Monster dude was a racist after he was arguing about NASCAR in the BXSC... everyone who watches that sh*t is a redneck and every redneck has at one point and time used the n word towards or about a black person
 7 years ago '09        #69
space
space
 MY_name said:
I figures this Monster dude was a racist after he was arguing about NASCAR in the BXSC... everyone who watches that sh*t is a redneck and every redneck has at one point and time used the n word towards or about a black person
Lmao. How can I be racist when my girlfriend is black. You tell me anything I said that would give you an idea that I'm racist. And there's black people who watch nascar, are they rednecks too? I've NEVER been racist...EVER...BTW...If I was racist, would I be rocking a lebron avy?
 7 years ago '07        #70
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol wow this guy is a clown
 06-07-2011, 09:24 PM         #71
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he typed brah...im sure he wants it to sound like bruh....is that not black slang? then why say some racist sh*t when your borrowin slang?

basically if youre racist in 2011 youre either old, like over 50, ignorant or just plain dumb...like low IQ dumb. unless some sh*t happened to you and you cant get over it and blame an entire race.
 7 years ago '07        #72
stargod 
space
space
space
 MY_name said:

Is it worth reading
 06-07-2011, 09:27 PM         #73
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Lmao. How can I be racist when my girlfriend is black. You tell me anything I said that would give you an idea that I'm racist. And there's black people who watch nascar, are they rednecks too? I've NEVER been racist...EVER...BTW...If I was racist, would I be rocking a lebron avy?
You've never called a black person the n word?

I'll admit it.. I'm racist as hell (I'm black).. I literally hate everyone though.. from n!ggers to spics to crackers to towel heads and everyone else.. I'm a horrible person
 7 years ago '04        #74
rikedizzle 
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
i think you need to take a step back and rethink what racism really is
 7 years ago '04        #75
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 MY_name said:
That's not true, I have white friends who I've known since I was a kid who watch Nascar and aren't the least bit racist. That just that closed minded thinking that we tend to have.
 7 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 MY_name said:
You've never called a black person the n word?

I'll admit it.. I'm racist as hell (I'm black).. I literally hate everyone though.. from n!ggers to spics to crackers to towel heads and everyone else.. I'm a horrible person
In a racist manner? No, I have not. I've said n*gga before but that's in a homie way, same way black people use it. You gonna tell me that's racist cause I'm white?
 7 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 el bundy said:
this thread will not end well....
After reading a few comments I tend to agree. BX seems to be getting more and more racially charged with each passing day. I've been using BX for over ten years and don't remember it being this bad ever.
 7 years ago '08        #78
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Protential calls me n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
In a racist manner? No, I have not. I've said n*gga before but that's in a homie way, same way black people use it. You gonna tell me that's racist cause I'm white?
Nah fam, there is no "in a homie way". I know a lot of y'all think that's cool and ya sucka a.ss black friends don't mind, but that's not for you to say. I don't even understand why you feel the need to use it or that it's ok. To be cool? There's a million other words.....

AyeDre said:
Protential calls me n*gga
That's a fu*king problem. Pro, say it ain't so
 7 years ago '07        #80
stargod 
space
space
space
Question

If you're white,do u call your black friend n*gga to show love?
And if so what do you call your white friends?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy