White People + Mortal Kombat = Racism... EVERYTIME! lol

most viewed right now
 242
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
257 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 158
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11823 11823
 JeeQ said:
There we go

XBL is notorious though



...I have no words...I just...I just can't..just wow. Next time you see a Jew tell them they shouldn't be upset about the whole Nazi/Holocaust thing because they didn't live through it
Let me just delete this since I can't speak common sense without 1. being racist or 2. being an idiot. :)


Last edited by ImAMonster; 06-07-2011 at 08:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #62
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,923 | Props total: 832 832
 ImAMonster said:
We said RACIST bro, Not RAPIST. Lol. But yeah, I'm not racist at all. I know there's a CLEAR difference between black people that act like black people and the ones who don't.
what do u mean you know the difference between black people that act like black people and the ones who don't
 7 years ago '09        #63
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11823 11823
 rikedizzle said:
what do u mean you know the difference between black people that act like black people and the ones who don't
Black people who speak normal english, wear clothes that fit, have a nice job, nice family, work hard and have a good education. Not the ones who spend $3,500 on a set of rims and sound system, wear jeans that hang off their a.ss, sell drugs, look for the easy way out of everything, get angry at every little thing that doesn't go their way. Etc. Same goes for white people, I think they're all idiots if they act like that.
 7 years ago '07        #64
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,750 | Props total: 166 166
 ImAMonster said:
Let me just delete this since I can't speak common sense without 1. being racist or 2. being an idiot. :)
stop man,I hear You..

Man you shouldnt have..I think we're having a great conversation
 7 years ago '09        #65
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11823 11823
 JeeQ said:
He means Blacks and n*ggas. I'll say it for him
Basically, but not in a racist form, Before that gets mis-understood.
 7 years ago '04        #66
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,923 | Props total: 832 832
 ImAMonster said:
Black people who speak normal english, wear clothes that fit, have a nice job, nice family, work hard and have a good education. Not the ones who spend $3,500 on a set of rims and sound system, wear jeans that hang off their a.ss, sell drugs, look for the easy way out of everything, get angry at every little thing that doesn't go their way. Etc. Same goes for white people, I think they're all idiots if they act like that.
so which one of these isnt acting like a black person?
 7 years ago '08        #67
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,568 | Props total: 234 234
this thread will not end well....
 06-07-2011, 08:21 PM         #68
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I figures this Monster dude was a racist after he was arguing about NASCAR in the BXSC... everyone who watches that sh*t is a redneck and every redneck has at one point and time used the n word towards or about a black person
 7 years ago '09        #69
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11823 11823
 MY_name said:
I figures this Monster dude was a racist after he was arguing about NASCAR in the BXSC... everyone who watches that sh*t is a redneck and every redneck has at one point and time used the n word towards or about a black person
Lmao. How can I be racist when my girlfriend is black. You tell me anything I said that would give you an idea that I'm racist. And there's black people who watch nascar, are they rednecks too? I've NEVER been racist...EVER...BTW...If I was racist, would I be rocking a lebron avy?
 7 years ago '07        #70
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
lol wow this guy is a clown
 06-07-2011, 08:24 PM         #71
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he typed brah...im sure he wants it to sound like bruh....is that not black slang? then why say some racist sh*t when your borrowin slang?

basically if youre racist in 2011 youre either old, like over 50, ignorant or just plain dumb...like low IQ dumb. unless some sh*t happened to you and you cant get over it and blame an entire race.
 7 years ago '07        #72
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,750 | Props total: 166 166
 MY_name said:
I figures this Monster dude was a racist after he was arguing about NASCAR in the BXSC... everyone who watches that sh*t is a redneck and every redneck has at one point and time used the n word towards or about a black person


Is it worth reading
 06-07-2011, 08:27 PM         #73
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Lmao. How can I be racist when my girlfriend is black. You tell me anything I said that would give you an idea that I'm racist. And there's black people who watch nascar, are they rednecks too? I've NEVER been racist...EVER...BTW...If I was racist, would I be rocking a lebron avy?
You've never called a black person the n word?

I'll admit it.. I'm racist as hell (I'm black).. I literally hate everyone though.. from n!ggers to spics to crackers to towel heads and everyone else.. I'm a horrible person
 7 years ago '04        #74
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,923 | Props total: 832 832
 ImAMonster said:
Lmao. How can I be racist when my girlfriend is black. You tell me anything I said that would give you an idea that I'm racist. And there's black people who watch nascar, are they rednecks too? I've NEVER been racist...EVER...BTW...If I was racist, would I be rocking a lebron avy?
i think you need to take a step back and rethink what racism really is
 7 years ago '04        #75
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,671 | Props total: 1132 1132
 MY_name said:
I figures this Monster dude was a racist after he was arguing about NASCAR in the BXSC... everyone who watches that sh*t is a redneck and every redneck has at one point and time used the n word towards or about a black person
That's not true, I have white friends who I've known since I was a kid who watch Nascar and aren't the least bit racist. That just that closed minded thinking that we tend to have.
 7 years ago '09        #76
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11823 11823
 MY_name said:
You've never called a black person the n word?

I'll admit it.. I'm racist as hell (I'm black).. I literally hate everyone though.. from n!ggers to spics to crackers to towel heads and everyone else.. I'm a horrible person
In a racist manner? No, I have not. I've said n*gga before but that's in a homie way, same way black people use it. You gonna tell me that's racist cause I'm white?
 7 years ago '04        #77
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,671 | Props total: 1132 1132
 el bundy said:
this thread will not end well....
After reading a few comments I tend to agree. BX seems to be getting more and more racially charged with each passing day. I've been using BX for over ten years and don't remember it being this bad ever.
 7 years ago '08        #78
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,588 | Props total: 359 359
Protential calls me n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #79
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,671 | Props total: 1132 1132
 ImAMonster said:
In a racist manner? No, I have not. I've said n*gga before but that's in a homie way, same way black people use it. You gonna tell me that's racist cause I'm white?
Nah fam, there is no "in a homie way". I know a lot of y'all think that's cool and ya sucka a.ss black friends don't mind, but that's not for you to say. I don't even understand why you feel the need to use it or that it's ok. To be cool? There's a million other words.....

 AyeDre said:
Protential calls me n*gga
That's a fu*king problem. Pro, say it ain't so
 7 years ago '07        #80
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,750 | Props total: 166 166
Question

If you're white,do u call your black friend n*gga to show love?
And if so what do you call your white friends?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
159 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
49 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
109 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
144 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
69 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
145 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy