White People + Mortal Kombat = Racism... EVERYTIME! lol

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-07-2011, 08:08 PM         #41
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
you knew it was gonna happen...before i even clicked the thread i knew there was going to be some kind of "stop crying" post and a over exaggeration about how often they called a racial slur...i been playing live for years..listened in on many in game conversations and i could count on one hand how often somebody of another race STARTED the race war with another white kid...my xbox live list is 99.9% black and none of the cats i play with never done that when we play together
I agree. Its like what I was tryna to do with this thread was simple enough but because some white guys can't stand having the attention taken off them the core issue has to get watered down? Even if I WAS mad i was called a n1gger, what you tryna to tell me now i CANT be? fuhk outa here.
 7 years ago '07        #42
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 144 144
 ManWithoutFear! said:
my man came in here and without even blinking an eye calls me b1tch and shut the fuhk up and yada yada yaaaaa!
Clearly him and the MMA avy guy in here have thrown out there fair share of n1ggers on XBL.
I see it man.I came in here expecting some laughs,not for ppl to show that they dont wanna own up to their pussiness.I love all races bc we're all ppl except when some wanna act like they a level up.
 7 years ago '07        #43
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
we have a black president now guise...all of our prayers are answered...racism is over :rolleyes:
 06-07-2011, 08:10 PM         #44
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Look @ it from my view...

I see threads pop up in here all the time about white people being racist on XBL. I'm tired of seeing them. Point blank. I'm not racist...I had nothing to do with that word starting...YOU didn't have anything to do with being a slave...What if you were a white person and got called ni**er? You'd be like "Huh?" You're acting like he KNEW you were black lol. Obviously he's a fu*king dumbass racist, so let him be racist...We understand there's racist white people on XBL who call people ni**ers cause they think it's cool...Do you really have to post the thread of a picture of it?
because I suit my avatar up as a little black guy just to see the reaction id get?
ummm...
 7 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
LMAO!!!! That's not the story before he got elected. Black people was all "WE FINALLY MADE IT!! BLACK PRESIDENT WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T DO sh*t TO US NO MORE!!!" Now it's all "What the fu*k does our president being black have to do with anything?" LMAO!!

stop ittttttttt...what black person said white people can't do sh*t to us because we have a black president?
 7 years ago '07        #46
stargod 
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
LMAO!!!! That's not the story before he got elected. Black people was all "WE FINALLY MADE IT!! BLACK PRESIDENT WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T DO sh*t TO US NO MORE!!!" Now it's all "What the fu*k does our president being black have to do with anything?" LMAO!!
I see what u mean but if ur saying all black ppl were saying this,can I say all white ppl thinks we're all n*ggaz?
 7 years ago '04        #47
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2039 2039
The question is tho, U mad Brah?

haha u know the person is a teenager when they say brah or a basement dweller on BX

06-07-2011, 08:17 PM         #48
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
every race uses it?...i don't..most of the black people i know don't...maybe because for years that word was used against us a racial slur..you think?

so you mean to tell me that i should just view that word as a internet lingo or a meme?..so the next time i get called a ni99er it's not coming from a racist place but from a word that has gotten popular to use on the internet?

you can't be that dense...and for the record i don't take it heart..if i get called a ni99er online i either ignore it or call them a ni99er back..or call them a racial slur from another race that i know that they aren't..9 times out of 10 that person is white so i call them a mexican and they hate that sh*t

bottom line is this bruh...there is no chance in hell you get called cracker more than the average black person on xbox live get's called a ni99er...i don't give a fu*k what you claim
Did you even read what I typed?

You guys can live in denial all you want about all whites being racist. If that makes you sleep better at night. Personally I don't give a flying fu*k about any of you, but don't come in here talking all whites are racist when in fact they aren't.

If you have any further issue you can PM me, I won't be revisiting this bullsh*t of a thread.
 7 years ago '04        #49
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
U mad elmo, bruh?
U

[pic - click to view]

?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #50
stargod 
space
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:

You guys can live in denial all you want about all whites being racist. If that makes you sleep better at night. Personally I don't give a flying fu*k about any of you, but don't come in here talking all whites are racist when in fact they aren't.

If you have any further issue you can PM me, I won't be revisiting this bullsh*t of a thread.
Dont be mad.Its only a discussion man
 7 years ago '04        #51
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
So...just because you got a message where they say the N word..it's automatically a white person saying it? :rolleyes2: Quit acting like white people are the only racist race..every race has something against another race.
 7 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:

wtf?...did you not read my post saying "i don't even think the kids who do this are racist but they do it because they are behind a screen and safe"

when the did i say all white people are racist?...you came into this thread and already made conclusions..i'm trying to have a civilized conversation with you people on this topic and get yall point of view but as usual you come with your same ol same..don't come back..you haven't added one bit of logic to the thread anyways
 06-07-2011, 08:25 PM         #53
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
So...just because you got a message where they say the N word..it's automatically a white person saying it? :rolleyes2: Quit acting like white people are the only racist race..every race has something against another race.
So im confused here.
Do you all make avatars as a race opposite of what you are?
You youre black, but you made a white avatar?
So im wrong in thinkin dudes white then?
Ok i get it

Im being sarcastic
 7 years ago '05        #54
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2218 2218
I get called all kinds of names on xbl as well, especially if im owining. I havent played it in months, its probably worse now.
 06-07-2011, 08:36 PM         #55
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
I get called all kinds of names on xbl as well, especially if im owining. I havent played it in months, its probably worse now.
Its funny cause its not like im on these game tearin into these cats a.ss.
I be on the sh1t every once in awhile get a little dub & im all types a sh1t.
& i dont be on the headset cause im playin my music while playin but the pms & the voice msgs. Fuhk all the me bein mad sh1t that sh1t is just...

Wow. Like you racist AND vexed over losing?
 7 years ago '09        #56
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,411 | Props total: 10535 10535
 stargod said:
I see what u mean but if ur saying all black ppl were saying this,can I say all white ppl thinks we're all n*ggaz?
Nah I ain't saying that, but I'm also not saying all white people are racist. I don't like seeing black people complain about white people being racist cause that makes ME look bad for being white. I don't EVER complain about a black person calling me a cracker cause I know it's just him and chances are he's just mad at the time that he just got his a.ss whooped in 2K.
 7 years ago '07        #57
stargod 
space
space
space
[QUOTE=ManWithoutFear!;19609261

Wow. Like you racist AND vexed over losing?[/QUOTE]

Aint that fu*kin funny tho?Thats what makes them in life
 7 years ago '04        #58
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
So im confused here.
Do you all make avatars as a race opposite of what you are?
You youre black, but you made a white avatar?
So im wrong in thinkin dudes white then?
Ok i get it

Im being sarcastic

What u didnt know thats what hip in 2011

Its too obvious tho, No black person like chamillionaire
 7 years ago '07        #59
stargod 
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Nah I ain't saying that, but I'm also not saying all white people are racist. I don't like seeing black people complain about white people being racist cause that makes ME look bad for being white. I don't EVER complain about a black person calling me a cracker cause I know it's just him and chances are he's just mad at the time that he just got his a.ss whooped in 2K.
I dont feel bad when so called "Black" ppl are acting like n*ggaz.As long as u keep thinking there is a difference between all different types of "colored" ppl (including white) then there will be a difference.

I dont think ur racist tho.U keep using that Kobe smilie and we know what he was accused of hmm
 7 years ago '09        #60
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,411 | Props total: 10535 10535
 stargod said:
I dont feel bad when so called "Black" ppl are acting like n*ggaz.As long as u keep thinking there is a difference between all different types of "colored" ppl (including white) then there will be a difference.

I dont think ur racist tho.U keep using that Kobe smilie and we know what he was accused of hmm
We said RACIST bro, Not RAPIST. Lol. But yeah, I'm not racist at all. I know there's a CLEAR difference between black people that act like black people and the ones who don't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago