White People + Mortal Kombat = Racism... EVERYTIME! lol

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ..:Fame:.. said:
I came to the conclusion that every white person that has an xbox live account is racist behind closed doors. I'm willing to bet there's dudes on BX right now looking at this thread and saying "******" on there mic at the same time .... I mean face it , there gonna say that sh*t weather you win or lose.
sometimes i don't even think they do it because they are racist..they do it to get under another persons skin..and the fact that you can't really do sh*t to them because they are behind a tv screen and safe

if all of a sudden you have to post your name and address and where you work or go to school at next to every thing you do on the internet or xbox live the world wide web would be a ghost town
 06-07-2011, 07:40 PM         #22
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
I came to the conclusion that every white person that has an xbox live account is racist behind closed doors. I'm willing to bet there's dudes on BX right now looking at this thread and saying "******" on there mic at the same time .... I mean face it , there gonna say that sh*t weather you win or lose.
son i been convinced since age 7 that every white person in America is racist. lol
just look at the two white posters in this thread.
they DYIN' to say n1gger right now.

Pistol Peter said:
i could get called ni99er on xbox live everyday for a year straight without even trying...i mean just regular talking on the mic not being a loud mouth or none of that...i just think it's far fetched that you could do the same

so you get called cracka almost every time you talk on the mic?..be honest

not calling you a liar but i bet my next paycheck that we don't share the same experience
i dont even think i have it in me to get mad over a video game to the point where im just callin people out there name. let alone crackers n1ggers and b1tches.
but again...
we's juss gon' be mad while mr charlie's always right
 06-07-2011, 07:42 PM         #23
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i could get called ni99er on xbox live everyday for a year straight without even trying...i mean just regular talking on the mic not being a loud mouth or none of that...i just think it's far fetched that you could do the same

so you get called cracka almost every time you talk on the mic?..be honest

not calling you a liar but i bet my next paycheck that we don't share the same experience
You're right, it doesn't happen as much but the word 'n199er' as a whole is meant to attack someone. EVERY single race uses that word. Basically it comes down to how you interpret it. When I'm arguing with someone in a lobby and they are black, yeah they do try to attack me racially. It doesn't happen in large numbers but like I said, the 'N' word in general is just as common as bi*ch, f*ggot or c*nt online. The word should mean NOTHING to you.

Now.. if someone said that sh*t to you in public or in real life, then yeah it's different. Take it personally, do what you got to do. We're talking online though, you just got to ignore it and move on. The world is hard as it is, no need to add extra stress cause some fu*king 12 year old fat fu*k decides to call you the N word on Xbox LIVE.

ManWithoutFear! said:
im cryin? nah man. i pointed some sh1t out that YOU mafuhkas (white folk) try to tone down now cause YOURE sick of hearin' it. stop bein' evil ignorant ma'fuhkas and we'll stop takin it there.
That's your problem. You're generalizing all whites into one category like we all do the same sh*t. I don't call anybody the N word, I'm cool with a bunch of black people on this site and on XBL. Quit generalizing and your issue should be fixed. Attack those who attack you. If that's still going over your head then just don't respond to me.
 7 years ago '07        #24
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 144 144
 ManWithoutFear! said:
ok massah... i's juss gonna be's quiet now

U heard about that knew kinect game previewed at E3?Its called n*ggaz vs Crackaz UFC style.Knock the salt and butter off em (I'm not racist)
 7 years ago '05        #25
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,708 | Props total: 6994 6994
lol when avatars jumped off it got worse I get it everyday in Halo
 06-07-2011, 07:46 PM         #26
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stargod said:

U heard about that knew kinect game previewed at E3?Its called n*ggaz vs Crackaz UFC style.Knock the salt and butter off em (I'm not racist)
You might not be racist but you sure are uneducated.
 06-07-2011, 07:47 PM         #27
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Yes it went over my head just like your sh*tty post went over everyone else's. And yes the internet gives me the power to make you mad. Mr.Tuff

You have to understand you're a little bi*ch. I guess you so your bi*ch side on the net?
dismissed

Pistol Peter said:
sometimes i don't even think they do it because they are racist..they do it to get under another persons skin..and the fact that you can't really do sh*t to them because they are behind a tv screen and safe

if all of a sudden you have to post your name and address and where you work or go to school at next to every thing you do on the internet or xbox live the world wide web would be a ghost town
true
and i didnt post this cause im mad bout the sh1t. (sh1t if is was to be like that then ida dropped a thread, which ive never done before, a long time ago) i get called the sh1t on the box damn near everyday. i just always see cats in these lil forums clown on the brothas when they wild over the game and laugh get their lil rocks off. but never seen noone directly post no sh1t about whiteboys comin outa face.
least IVE never seen one
 7 years ago '05        #28
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
michael jackson-doesnt matter if you're black or white..xbl racial slur remix
 7 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
You're right, it doesn't happen as much but the word 'n199er' as a whole is meant to attack someone. EVERY single race uses that word. Basically it comes down to how you interpret it. When I'm arguing with someone in a lobby and they are black, yeah they do try to attack me racially. It doesn't happen in large numbers but like I said, the 'N' word in general is just as common as bi*ch, f*ggot or c*nt online. The word should mean NOTHING to you.

Now.. if someone said that sh*t to you in public or in real life, then yeah it's different. Take it personally, do what you got to do. We're talking online though, you just got to ignore it and move on. The world is hard as it is, no need to add extra stress cause some fu*king 12 year old fat fu*k decides to call you the N word on Xbox LIVE.
every race uses it?...i don't..most of the black people i know don't...maybe because for years that word was used against us a racial slur..you think?

so you mean to tell me that i should just view that word as a internet lingo or a meme?..so the next time i get called a ni99er it's not coming from a racist place but from a word that has gotten popular to use on the internet?

you can't be that dense...and for the record i don't take it heart..if i get called a ni99er online i either ignore it or call them a ni99er back..or call them a racial slur from another race that i know that they aren't..9 times out of 10 that person is white so i call them a mexican and they hate that sh*t

bottom line is this bruh...there is no chance in hell you get called cracker more than the average black person on xbox live get's called a ni99er...i don't give a fu*k what you claim
 06-07-2011, 07:52 PM         #30
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
lol, keep preaching your bullsh*t. So uneducated, man

And you are mad, you're bi*ch mad.
You been mispellin' your way out of this entire thread man.
Why you still here?
Get in them books shorty.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-07-2011 at 07:56 PM..
 06-07-2011, 07:55 PM         #31
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
every race uses it?...i don't..most of the black people i know don't...maybe because for years that word was used against us a racial slur..you think?

so you mean to tell me that i should just view that word as a internet lingo or a meme?..so the next time i get called a ni99er it's not coming from a racist place but from a word that has gotten popular to use on the internet?

you can't be that dense...and for the record i don't take it heart..if i get called a ni99er online i either ignore it or call them a ni99er back..or call them a racial slur from another race that i know that they aren't..9 times out of 10 that person is white so i call them a mexican and they hate that sh*t

bottom line is this bruh...there is no chance in hell you get called cracker more than the average black person on xbox live get's called a ni99er...i don't give a fu*k what you claim
Thank You
Cause see, the intent was to read my post and immediately respond with a "stop cryin' I get called cracker, youre actin like a b1tch" ya know, the typical, "ok n1gger we know we get it!" response
 7 years ago '07        #32
stargod 
space
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
You might not be racist but you sure are uneducated.
Coming from someone who says If anyone is anyone is interested in the Wii U they're f*ggots.Makes you real smart.Its alright to call someone a n*gga on xbl and call someone uneducated?I'm glad you know who I am right thru ur pc screen.Smart dumb fu*k
 06-07-2011, 08:00 PM         #33
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stargod said:
Coming from someone who says If anyone is anyone is interested in the Wii U they're f*ggots.Makes you real smart.Its alright to call someone a n*gga on xbl and call someone uneducated?I'm glad you know who I am right thru ur pc screen.Smart dumb fu*k
my man came in here and without even blinking an eye calls me b1tch and shut the fuhk up and yada yada yaaaaa!
Clearly him and the MMA avy guy in here have thrown out there fair share of n1ggers on XBL.
 7 years ago '09        #34
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
I get called cracker all the time, I DON'T GIVE A fu*k. Black people honestly give a fu*k if people call them ni**ers? On what grounds? "It's racist" ? So is calling a white person cracker. Only difference is, that sh*t doesn't mean sh*t to us, and ni**er shouldn't mean sh*t to you, either. Were you a slave? Are you being affected? Does the white man run you? No. You have a BLACK fu*kING PRESIDENT now...Stop fu*king bi*ching so gahd damn much over a fu*king word...bi*ch about the lil kid at school that bullies your younger brother, not some damn f*ggot a.ss racist white person on xbox live...c'mon man, grow the fu*k up...

And JFTR...I'm not saying it's not racist...I'm saying don't give a sh*t about it. v_v Before someone says something idiotic.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 06-07-2011 at 08:04 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Thank You
Cause see, the intent was to read my post and immediately respond with a "stop cryin' I get called cracker, youre actin like a b1tch" ya know, the typical, "ok n1gger we know we get it!" response
you knew it was gonna happen...before i even clicked the thread i knew there was going to be some kind of "stop crying" post and a over exaggeration about how often they called a racial slur...i been playing live for years..listened in on many in game conversations and i could count on one hand how often somebody of another race STARTED the race war with another white kid...my xbox live list is 99.9% black and none of the cats i play with never done that when we play together
 06-07-2011, 08:02 PM         #36
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Misspelling? I guess my commas and periods are a little off. You can't handle the truth though. You are a bi*ch. A little word shook you and you ran to Boxden to make a thread to get your rage out.

But be a man without fear bruh. You are the fu*kin man shi cuh
If you say so.
But the real question is...

would you say any of what youve said so far to my face upon seeing me.

I'm guessin' because youre behind a screen
I'm behind a screen
that answer will be a resounding YES
 06-07-2011, 08:03 PM         #37
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
I get called cracker all the time, I DON'T GIVE A fu*k. Black people honestly give a fu*k if people call them ni**ers? On what grounds? "It's racist" ? So is calling a white person cracker. Only difference is, that sh*t doesn't mean sh*t to us, and ni**er shouldn't mean sh*t to you, either. Were you a slave? Are you being affected? Does the white man run you? No. You have a BLACK fu*kING PRESIDENT now...Stop fu*king bi*ching so gahd damn much over a fu*king word...bi*ch about the lil kid at school that bullies your younger brother, not some damn f*ggot a.ss racist white person on xbox live...c'mon man, grow the fu*k up...
WOW
Just...

WOW!
 7 years ago '07        #38
stargod 
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:

What does a Black President do for any of us?The president of the United States is a whole other game.fu*k a President
 7 years ago '09        #39
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
WOW
Just...

WOW!
Look @ it from my view...

I see threads pop up in here all the time about white people being racist on XBL. I'm tired of seeing them. Point blank. I'm not racist...I had nothing to do with that word starting...YOU didn't have anything to do with being a slave...What if you were a white person and got called ni**er? You'd be like "Huh?" You're acting like he KNEW you were black lol. Obviously he's a fu*king dumbass racist, so let him be racist...We understand there's racist white people on XBL who call people ni**ers cause they think it's cool...Do you really have to post the thread of a picture of it?
 7 years ago '09        #40
space
space
 stargod said:
What does a Black President do for any of us?The president of the United States is a whole other game.fu*k a President
LMAO!!!! That's not the story before he got elected. Black people was all "WE FINALLY MADE IT!! BLACK PRESIDENT WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T DO sh*t TO US NO MORE!!!" Now it's all "What the fu*k does our president being black have to do with anything?" LMAO!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy