White People + Mortal Kombat = Racism... EVERYTIME! lol

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #241
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 PROTENTIAL said:
Right but even if it did happen, is there a point in complaining about it over a gaming service? You should expect that it will happen and that's it.

I already said what happens in real life and what happens on the internet are two different things. One should be taken seriously with ramifications, the other should be brushed off. People are acting like it's the end of the world and sh*t.
yea,but u came in this thread for tha sole purpose of talkin sh*t to a black guy about bein called nggr.somethin u definitely wouldnt do in real life.he started this thread jokin about tha situation and u and tha otha just use it as an oppurtunity
 06-12-2011, 12:03 AM         #242
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
yea,but u came in this thread for tha sole purpose of talkin sh*t to a black guy about bein called nggr.somethin u definitely wouldnt do in real life.he started this thread jokin about tha situation and u and tha otha just use it as an oppurtunity
It had nothing to do with the fact he was black, he could have been white, asian, mexican, whatever. The fact that anybody complains about racism over the internet is RETARDED, period.

What should I do when someone calls me whitey, pasty, or cracker on Xbox LIVE? Should I tell them I'm gonna find them and beat them up? There's no point in getting stressed over it, brush it off and move on. I already explained that racism in real life and on the internet are two different things. If a white dude calls you the N word in real life, I expect you to give them a heavy beatdown.

Quit trying to point fingers at me and say that I hate blacks or that I'm going against what you guys go through. I'm not attacking blacks, I'm attacking anybody who complains about racism over the internet. Nothing will stop it and nobody will do anything about it, so there's no reason to even bring the issue up.
 7 years ago '05        #243
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 jhj26 said:
young gangsta need to bring that a.ss to ps3, been wanting to whip his a.ss for a long time!

You not ready to get on the sticks breh.
 7 years ago '05        #244
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 Mr Triton said:
He's a bi*ch man be careful. If you attack him or his friend he will follow you around this site. I've come to the conclusion the guy is infatuated with me. But Hey if I lived in Kansas City I'd be pissed also

Its just the net "young gangsta" you can't win
Still d*ckriding me huh, Mr. Uhl? When will it stop Ghost Ryder?

Everyone, I'd like you to meet Michael Uhl from Grand Rapids, MI, also known as Mr Triton, 100 Rounds or Ghost Ryder.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #245
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 PROTENTIAL said:
It had nothing to do with the fact he was black, he could have been white, asian, mexican, whatever. The fact that anybody complains about racism over the internet is RETARDED, period.

What should I do when someone calls me whitey, pasty, or cracker on Xbox LIVE? Should I tell them I'm gonna find them and beat them up? There's no point in getting stressed over it, brush it off and move on. I already explained that racism in real life and on the internet are two different things. If a white dude calls you the N word in real life, I expect you to give them a heavy beatdown.

Quit trying to point fingers at me and say that I hate blacks or that I'm going against what you guys go through. I'm not attacking blacks, I'm attacking anybody who complains about racism over the internet. Nothing will stop it and nobody will do anything about it, so there's no reason to even bring the issue up.
there is absolutely nothin about his post that says he was mad or upset about it.he seemed to find it funny

i dont think your a racist,but at tha same time whites often like to tell blacks what they should and shouldnt be affected by.some things,its betta just not to hav a comment on.u coulda came in here and said "my people are childish" but instead u tell t.s tha usual white rhetoric.just get over it yada yada
 7 years ago '06        #246
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
This thread shows what's wrong with us as a whole (blacks white whatever) just because one white person said something so stupid and ignorant us black folks can't make it a race issue with everyone. I have white friends, a white girl i kick it with and love em all to death. don't class a whole race because of ONE as*hole..

peace and love Yung Dilla
 7 years ago '11        #247
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
True story but i see it as any game online.
 7 years ago '07        #248
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Yung Dilla said:
This thread shows what's wrong with us as a whole (blacks white whatever) just because one white person said something so stupid and ignorant us black folks can't make it a race issue with everyone. I have white friends, a white girl i kick it with and love em all to death. don't class a whole race because of ONE as*hole..

peace and love Yung Dilla
when it comes to xbox live you could multiply that one by thousands...even tens of thousands...ask the average black xbox live gamer how many times he or she experienced it

i mean if it happens so fast and frequent how should one not think that it's the majority?

if i wasn't a logical person who sees the bigger picture of everything there is no way in hell you could tell me that 80-90% of white people online aren't racist
 7 years ago '09        #249
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
a bunch of over emotional bi*ches in here

didnt read
 7 years ago '05        #250
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
 r.burgundy said:
there is absolutely nothin about his post that says he was mad or upset about it.he seemed to find it funny

i dont think your a racist,but at tha same time whites often like to tell blacks what they should and shouldnt be affected by.some things,its betta just not to hav a comment on.u coulda came in here and said "my people are childish" but instead u tell t.s tha usual white rhetoric.just get over it yada yada
This sums it up right here. Although well intentioned, I don't think white people should try to empathize with the black people... If a black person, is bothered by racism, let him deal with it. If he wants to vent, let him vent. Don't be like, "hey bro, don't let that sh*t bother you, he's just a dumb racist kid." The fact is, that sh*t hurts and he needs to express himself.

Don't try to turn it around and be like, "i get called cracker all the time and I just brush it off." If that's how you deal with it, great, good for you. The TS way of dealing with racism is to post it on bx.. another guys way of dealing with it is just by laughing it off.

Fact is, I'm not white or black... I look Mexican, built like a Samoan and have small eyes. WTF do you think I get called? Everything from jungle n1gger, to beaner, to wetback to chink to gook. Sometimes I laugh it off, sometimes I respond back with my own racial slurs. So i'm just as guilty.
 06-29-2011, 11:32 PM         #251
Awsomeman500  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall black people p!ss me off... racist mofo's// f*gs, suck it

i hate yall... crybaby whiners.. punks..

shut up
 6 years ago '06        #252
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao I can see some lonely skinhead f*ggots playin this sh*t. I borrowed the game fomr a friend and I love this sh*t, but I can't play online becaus eI have to buy some type of code which is weak. anybody know a way around this?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago