most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #221
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I've heard plenty of retarded sh*t on the PS3 playing Call of Duty. I usually slightly used the voice changer on there to fu*k with people when we play in public rooms. I've heard my homies catch it on PSN before tho just using their regular voices so I personally will not accept that PSN is less racist. We've heard sh*t on there that you just can't help but have to brush off and laugh at their ignorance. Getting mad at some as*hole behind a television screen is pointless.
 06-10-2011, 08:26 AM         #222
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
true...on certain games though a lot of people have mics like k!llzone...i hopped on that with my mic and never once got called a ni99er ..even got into a few arguments and still it was never dropped

and i get on home with my negroid character with baggy clothes and tilted hat and still never get called out for my blackness...i doubt if live had a feature like home it would be the same kind of harmony

the communities are day and night as far as people goes and i doubt anything could be worse than live
I don't have to worry about racism or any bullsh*t. I stick to Xbox LIVE Party's or I put my mic in and turn the volume all the way down if I'm not in a party. I think most people should do that anyways.
 7 years ago '07        #223
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 PROTENTIAL said:
I don't have to worry about racism or any bullsh*t. I stick to Xbox LIVE Party's or I put my mic in and turn the volume all the way down if I'm not in a party. I think most people should do that anyways.
congratulations
 7 years ago '07        #224
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I've heard plenty of retarded sh*t on the PS3 playing Call of Duty. I usually slightly used the voice changer on there to fu*k with people when we play in public rooms. I've heard my homies catch it on PSN before tho just using their regular voices so I personally will not accept that PSN is less racist. We've heard sh*t on there that you just can't help but have to brush off and laugh at their ignorance. Getting mad at some as*hole behind a television screen is pointless.
well i've been on both and the two are apples and flat screens to me...different experiences i guess

i'm pretty sure a popular game like call of duty attracts more peons though..it does on live
 06-10-2011, 08:30 AM         #225
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
congratulations
Thanks.
 7 years ago '09        #226
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
well i've been on both and the two are apples and flat screens to me...different experiences i guess

i'm pretty sure a popular game like call of duty attracts more peons though..it does on live
Yea I have to agree with you really. I played k!llzone 2 a sh*tload online to platinum it, and I guess I have to admit the racism was definately more low key on that title. I'd hear it every now and then, but nothing like the shouting matches that happen in a CoD in between matches lobby. I havent had an Xbox long enough to say PSN was definately less racist than the 360. I just know some of them World At War lobbies were popping with hate on PSN. Luckily everybody I play with has the ability to realize they are just fu*king idiots and we laugh it off. Getting all pissed and yelling back at them doesn't do anything except fuel their fire.
 7 years ago '07        #227
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Yea I have to agree with you really. I played k!llzone 2 a sh*tload online to platinum it, and I guess I have to admit the racism was definately more low key on that title. I'd hear it every now and then, but nothing like the shouting matches that happen in a CoD in between matches lobby. I havent had an Xbox long enough to say PSN was definately less racist than the 360. I just know some of them World At War lobbies were popping with hate on PSN. Luckily everybody I play with has the ability to realize they are just fu*king idiots and we laugh it off. Getting all pissed and yelling back at them doesn't do anything except fuel their fire.
yup...i tell all my black friends on live to not even give them satisfaction..but a lot of my black friends and family aren't really use to the internet culture and just got hip to live and don't get that people on the internet do this just to get under your skin..they still get pissed and take it personal
 7 years ago '09        #228
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
yup...i tell all my black friends on live to not even give them satisfaction..but a lot of my black friends and family aren't really use to the internet culture and just got hip to live and don't get that people on the internet do this just to get under your skin..they still get pissed and take it personal
I can't help but laugh at the dummies. Not in a... haha you're a funny dude laugh. More like a... man you are so fu*king ignorant it's funny type way. I don't like other white people giving the rest of us a bad look, but it's up to each individual to distinguish between who's evil and who's really not. If a black guy gets mad and goes off on a, awww them racist crackers aint sh*t type rant then they just lost too. Their hate is making you spread more hate. I dislike that strongly. People will be dummies no matter what, but we can't let these dummies make the world hateful like they want it to be.
 7 years ago '05        #229
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13701 13701
 PROTENTIAL said:
You don't even fu*king know me.
I didn't say I did.
 7 years ago '05        #230
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13701 13701
 Mr Triton said:
yea theres afagshere on bx. DABAWSEn*gga(white kid) says "brah" all the time like hes cool or some sh*t
Michael Uhl returns! What, you thought switching names was gon save you?

Everyone, I'd like you to meet Michael Uhl from Grand Rapids, MI, also known as Mr Triton, 100 Rounds or Ghost Ryder.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #231
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 7 years ago '07        #232
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 Y.G. said:
Michael Uhl returns! What, you thought switching names was gon save you?

Everyone, I'd like you to meet Michael Uhl from Grand Rapids, MI, also known as Mr Triton, 100 Rounds or Ghost Ryder.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #233
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
young gangsta need to bring that a.ss to ps3, been wanting to whip his a.ss for a long time!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #234
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4812 4812
 PROTENTIAL;19638550[B said:
]I don't have to worry about racism[/B] or any bullsh*t. I stick to Xbox LIVE Party's or I put my mic in and turn the volume all the way down if I'm not in a party. I think most people should do that anyways.
white people usually dont
 7 years ago '08        #235
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
14 pages?
 7 years ago '05        #236
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
XBL / COD is the worst.

They say "n*gga" like its "sh*t" or "fu*k"

Dude gets shot "fu*king n1gger"
 7 years ago '07        #237
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
you didn't know?...they get called cracka just as much if not more than we get called ni99er :rolleyes:
 06-11-2011, 02:16 PM         #238
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
Right but even if it did happen, is there a point in complaining about it over a gaming service? You should expect that it will happen and that's it.

I already said what happens in real life and what happens on the internet are two different things. One should be taken seriously with ramifications, the other should be brushed off. People are acting like it's the end of the world and sh*t.
 06-11-2011, 05:22 PM         #239
Mr Triton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
young gangsta need to bring that a.ss to ps3, been wanting to whip his a.ss for a long time!

He's a bi*ch man be careful. If you attack him or his friend he will follow you around this site. I've come to the conclusion the guy is infatuated with me. But Hey if I lived in Kansas City I'd be pissed also

Its just the net "young gangsta" you can't win
 7 years ago '07        #240
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
@ white people being racist on a "urban" hip-hop website
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy