NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
26 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #201
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 6924 6924
omg this ish still going on?
 7 years ago '07        #202
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
do they make white playstation 3s?
 7 years ago '09        #203
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Well I see ignorance is truly winning in this thread.
 7 years ago '04        #204
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,826 | Props total: 17220 17220
I've prayed for God to help me stop being a racist thats why i havent gone in full force in this thread.

I'm changing
 7 years ago '06        #205
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
 ManWithoutFear! said:
you serious?
damn! they call you cracker? really?
thats really gotta be fuhkin you up.
 7 years ago '05        #206
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
First off I am white but probably the least racist person you could ever meet. I love women of all races, I have friedns of all races and I think everyone deserves the same amount of respect no matter the skin colour, now with that said and out of the way... Racism makes my skin crawl ok, I HATE it with a passion, racism of all kinds is bad and I wish it never existed. Weither its a white KKK dude being racist to a black dude or A mexican being racist to to a white dude what ever, I hate that sh*t and anyone who is racist gets on my nerves.

Xbox live is ridicolous, some of the sh*t that is said on there is just way overboard and actually discusts(sp) me (PC community I noticed this rarely ever happens with people being racist). Alot of them are young kids that just feel safe behind a name and the internet, sometimes you just wanna smack em across the face. One time at this bar in Van this young idiot walked by my buddy Kannon who is from Jamaica and dude called him a lazy N and that he should get out of the bar. That type of sh*t just is just wrong on so many levels, needless to say dude got his a.ss beat, it would be ALOT better if xboxlive was like that if you talked really racist sh*t youd pay for it and get your a.ss whooped, but it sonlien so of course that wont happen.

With all that said, people saying that ALL white people are racist are wrong. It might seem like 90% of white dudes on xboxlive are racist but xboxlive is not every city in USA or Canada or UK,etc.. There are alot of white people who dont look at someones colour but rather what kind of person they actually are. Hell, I have an extremely deep voice, Barry White type of low voice and alot of kids on xboxlive go off the deep end and that sh*t bugs me weither one of my black friends is on there or its just me. Why must people use such discusting language and be so rude to a skin colour that is not yours? Hell, even some of my japanese friends on xboxlive get yelled at and cursed at with racist words and they are some of the most chill dudes on that sh*t.

I dont agree with white dudes saying the N word, that has always made me shake my head. I have black friends and people who I network/work with that are black and I would never say that stuff, even though some of them might say it to me its just something that you will never catch me saying.

I think some people in this thread from both sides are going a bit overboard and putting to many things in a corner so to speak such as all whites do this or are like this or all blacks are like this or its ok for me (a white dude) to say the N word all the time.

Anyways, just my two cents as someone who has always had a mix of races for friends and gf's in the past and I have never done one racist thing in my life. It might seem like a good portion of the world is racist but not everyone is.
 7 years ago '05        #207
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
conversations like this usually never end cuz feelings will always be caught and therefore the thread will be long as fucck
 7 years ago '07        #208
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 katalist said:
First off I am white but probably the least racist person you could ever meet. I love women of all races, I have friedns of all races and I think everyone deserves the same amount of respect no matter the skin colour, now with that said and out of the way... Racism makes my skin crawl ok, I HATE it with a passion, racism of all kinds is bad and I wish it never existed. Weither its a white KKK dude being racist to a black dude or A mexican being racist to to a white dude what ever, I hate that sh*t and anyone who is racist gets on my nerves.

Xbox live is ridicolous, some of the sh*t that is said on there is just way overboard and actually discusts(sp) me (PC community I noticed this rarely ever happens with people being racist). Alot of them are young kids that just feel safe behind a name and the internet, sometimes you just wanna smack em across the face. One time at this bar in Van this young idiot walked by my buddy Kannon who is from Jamaica and dude called him a lazy N and that he should get out of the bar. That type of sh*t just is just wrong on so many levels, needless to say dude got his a.ss beat, it would be ALOT better if xboxlive was like that if you talked really racist sh*t youd pay for it and get your a.ss whooped, but it sonlien so of course that wont happen.

With all that said, people saying that ALL white people are racist are wrong. It might seem like 90% of white dudes on xboxlive are racist but xboxlive is not every city in USA or Canada or UK,etc.. There are alot of white people who dont look at someones colour but rather what kind of person they actually are. Hell, I have an extremely deep voice, Barry White type of low voice and alot of kids on xboxlive go off the deep end and that sh*t bugs me weither one of my black friends is on there or its just me. Why must people use such discusting language and be so rude to a skin colour that is not yours? Hell, even some of my japanese friends on xboxlive get yelled at and cursed at with racist words and they are some of the most chill dudes on that sh*t.

I dont agree with white dudes saying the N word, that has always made me shake my head. I have black friends and people who I network/work with that are black and I would never say that stuff, even though some of them might say it to me its just something that you will never catch me saying.

I think some people in this thread from both sides are going a bit overboard and putting to many things in a corner so to speak such as all whites do this or are like this or all blacks are like this or its ok for me (a white dude) to say the N word all the time.

Anyways, just my two cents as someone who has always had a mix of races for friends and gf's in the past and I have never done one racist thing in my life. It might seem like a good portion of the world is racist but not everyone is.
Damn you posted a lot but you're right. That's why I don't fu*k w/ Live that much. Juvenile kids and racism.
 7 years ago '06        #209
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 katalist said:

Your argument is invalid.
 7 years ago '05        #210
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1149 1149
if it ain't racist krackers its wanna be wiggers.... DAMN White people DAMN!!!
 7 years ago '05        #211
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 bi0 said:
if it ain't racist krackers its wanna be wiggers.... DAMN White people DAMN!!!
Not really, I know plenty of white people who are neither racist krackers or wiggers
Every race has some idiots and some racists, its not just one color skin that has all idiots or racists.

Ive met plenty of dumb motherfu*kas of all races, not just white or black or japanese, there is some fu*king ignorant people in ever race.
 06-09-2011, 08:24 PM         #212
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Not really, I know plenty of white people who are neither racist krackers or wiggers
Every race has some idiots and some racists, its not just one color skin that has all idiots or racists.

Ive met plenty of dumb motherfu*kas of all races, not just white or black or japanese, there is some fu*king ignorant people in ever race.
You don't need to explain common sense.
 7 years ago '11        #213
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
 PROTENTIAL said:
We've been talking about this since the day the internet was invented, it's nothing new. I will keep being white, you keep being a crybaby bi*ch cause someone called you a name.
Slow ya role for real. I am sure its more than a name and is very offensive
 7 years ago '07        #214
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
glad i only use my mic for one on one online gaming interactions with friends and family...this sh*t is ridiculous.
 7 years ago '05        #215
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
I never hear any racism on MK atleaste not on PSN'...and i stay doing king of the hill only thing i hear is people whining or getting pissed cause they lost or dudes is cheesing them with constant moves
 7 years ago '07        #216
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 jhj26 said:
glad i only use my mic for one on one online gaming interactions with friends and family...this sh*t is ridiculous.
that's what i do..the sh*t just got out of hand..and don't get me wrong i'm not stomping around mad and crying because i got called a ni99er but it is annoying and constant...it's a like a paper cut
 06-10-2011, 08:10 AM         #217
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 leem26vtec said:
Slow ya role for real. I am sure its more than a name and is very offensive
Words over the internet from someone you'll never meet is offensive now?
 7 years ago '07        #218
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
I never hear any racism on MK atleaste not on PSN'...and i stay doing king of the hill only thing i hear is people whining or getting pissed cause they lost or dudes is cheesing them with constant moves
as far as people who are less pus*y and less white kids with digital courage

ps3 community > xbox live community
 06-10-2011, 08:17 AM         #219
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
as far as people who are less pus*y and less white kids with digital courage

ps3 community > xbox live community
Pretty sure it has a lot to do with the fact that every 360 sold comes with a mic unlike the PS3? I thought that was common sense? I'm pretty sure if the PS3 had every system selling with a mic that it would be just as bad, if not worse.
 7 years ago '07        #220
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
Pretty sure it has a lot to do with the fact that every 360 sold comes with a mic unlike the PS3? I thought that was common sense? I'm pretty sure if the PS3 had every system selling with a mic that it would be just as bad, if not worse.
true...on certain games though a lot of people have mics like k!llzone...i hopped on that with my mic and never once got called a ni99er ..even got into a few arguments and still it was never dropped

and i get on home with my negroid character with baggy clothes and tilted hat and still never get called out for my blackness...i doubt if live had a feature like home it would be the same kind of harmony

the communities are day and night as far as people goes and i doubt anything could be worse than live if mics were shipped with it or not
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy