Kreayshawn Officially Signs To Sony Music

most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
119 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,967 | Props total: 19919 19919
 samsin420 said:
My homeboy is married to one. Real down to earth tatted up super s3xy bi*ch.
he lucky...all the ones I know is some smelly retard drunk obnoxious loud hoes..but there is always those who make everyone else look bad.. Like this one chic B like everyone I knew knocked it off...I never even thought to cause she would be extra drunk and in my face smellin like she been holdin down puke spittin when she talk ace hoe..she moved re-invented herself to a bunch of simps, and became a suicide girl..and another chic I know same way..Im like they let anybody in Im not trustin a tattoo and a smile..good luck to your peeps tho
 7 years ago '07        #62
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
ladielane.com
 7 years ago '09        #63
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,410 | Props total: 2301 2301
 Got Cheeve? said:

[pic - click to view]



not kreayshawn but no one gives a fu*k

Is this the same chick that was posted on the 1st page...
 7 years ago '11        #64
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 267 267
 Spoken210 said:
ladielane.com
 06-08-2011, 11:11 AM         #65
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbfu*ks,

who wouldnt sign to a label for 1mill off 1 song. the fu*k, bi*ch probably got a new house, new whip, livin a good life right now while you on BX defacing her come up.

#lamen*ggasonbxwithnomoneyfromoneofthefiveboroughs
 7 years ago '11        #66
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 267 267
 chardonnay said:
dumbfu*ks,

who wouldnt sign to a label for 1mill off 1 song. the fu*k, bi*ch probably got a new house, new whip, livin a good life right now while you on BX defacing her come up.

#lamen*ggasonbxwithnomoneyfromoneofthefiveboroughs
You obviously have a lot to learn about the music industry.
 06-08-2011, 11:16 AM         #67
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
this n*gga GREEN with envy
no this n*gga kickin the truth f*ggot. you dumb broke muthafu*ka.
 06-08-2011, 11:16 AM         #68
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DB30 said:
You obviously have a lot to learn about the music industry.
shut the fu*k up too, bi*chmade a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '11        #69
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 267 267
 chardonnay said:
shut the fu*k up too, bi*chmade a.ss n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #70
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,933 | Props total: 204 204
 chardonnay said:
shut the fu*k up too, bi*chmade a.ss n*gga.
the 1 mil is advance money, you know... the stuff that goes into your album, videos, promotion? She's not caking up off this deal But I wish her success and hope that Sony doesn't just r*pe her for Gucci Gucci and discard her.
 7 years ago '07        #71
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,967 | Props total: 19919 19919
 Gtownkid04 said:
the 1 mil is advance money, you know... the stuff that goes into your album, videos, promotion? She's not caking up off this deal But I wish her success and hope that Sony doesn't just r*pe her for Gucci Gucci and discard her.
... don't recoup label drop you...and by the looks of this chic..she prolly do not know how to manage money
 7 years ago '06        #72
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,820 | Props total: 601 601
She probably spent it all on bud already
 7 years ago '04        #73
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 2483 2483
bi*ch got swag
 7 years ago '10        #74
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 Michael 1987 said:

[pic - click to view]



:k obedatass:
Find This video or k!ll yourself
 7 years ago '04        #75
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
i'm happy for her
 7 years ago '07        #76
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,832 | Props total: 5302 5302
 pkilla111 said:
this bi*ch got a deal before little brandon










wat a loser
well thats karma biting lil-b in the a.ss for ditching that bi*ch when kreayshawn thought they were business parrtners. lil b left that hoe for dead, and now she done came back up all by herself.
 7 years ago '06        #77
Rated_R_CEO 
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
This song is a.ss... wtf is going on with hip hop anymore....
 06-08-2011, 06:12 PM         #78
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ i usually don't go here but this ain't sh*t but the appropriation of black culture again...


elvis >>> vanilla ice >>> eminem >>> justin timeberlake and the like >>> kreayshawn

same sh*t, different as*hole
 7 years ago '05        #79
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 iThink said:
^ i usually don't go here but this ain't sh*t but the appropriation of black culture again...


elvis >>> vanilla ice >>> eminem >>> justin timeberlake and the like >>> kreayshawn

same sh*t, different as*hole
i used to feel this way..in fact i was about to applaud the post with this -->

but then i had to realize... people are people.. and it takes certain people to pull things off and last..

-elvis lasted... cuz i guess he had skill (iono tho i was too young.. but he best example of appropriation of black culture)
-vanilla ice... didnt last..
-eminem.. he had a good run, cuz he really is nice on the mic..
-justin T...he good, he need to thank timberland tho..

a black person sometimes has trouble doing "black things"... so if just any ole white person tried them.. they would get laughed at with the quickness...

it takes a particular PERSON to do anything.. regardless of skin color.


Last edited by Gm0ney85; 06-08-2011 at 06:26 PM..
 06-09-2011, 01:49 AM         #80
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
i used to feel this way..in fact i was about to applaud the post with this -->

but then i had to realize... people are people.. and it takes certain people to pull things off and last..

-elvis lasted... cuz i guess he had skill (iono tho i was too young.. but he best example of appropriation of black culture)
-vanilla ice... didnt last..
-eminem.. he had a good run, cuz he really is nice on the mic..
-justin T...he good, he need to thank timberland tho..

a black person sometimes has trouble doing "black things"... so if just any ole white person tried them.. they would get laughed at with the quickness...

it takes a particular PERSON to do anything.. regardless of skin color.
i agree with much of what you said, but in the sense i used it appropriation is less about the individual and more about the exploitation of something and from where it was derived...they were just my examples from a material standpoint
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
158 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
NBA 23 NBA Legends say who the GOAT is
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy