GYM Pet Peeves

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Suavebeatz said:
-When n*ggaz come like 5 deep and just stand around gossiping and gigglin like lil hoes all in the way.

-That gay a.ss techno music they be blastin, can hear that bullsh*t over my own damn headphones

-Ugly bi*ches asking "how do I adjust this" interrupting my flow
sometimes that techno gets me going. i wouldnt listen to it on my own...
 6 years ago '11        #162
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 PTC said:
I don't rerack my last set of dumbbells most of the time, and when I'm using benching etc... I don't rerack unless someone is literally waiting for it right after me (they'll help me rerack lol)...

Why don't I rerack?

Because I don't want to waste my energy on reracking and not everyone does it... hence sometimes I have to take my time adjusting weights that someone else didn't rerack... double the work.

I know some people think it's polite to rerack but at the end of the day - not everyone reracks, I pay for the gym, and so does everyone else so everyone is entitled to not rerack.

if you have no energy to waste in racking weights you shouldn't even be at the gym, take a nap you bum. you use a rascal scooter when you get into the gym too? don't want to waste all that energy walking.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #163
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 pootysmack said:
if you have no energy to waste in racking weights you shouldn't even be at the gym, take a nap you bum. you use a rascal scooter when you get into the gym too? don't want to waste all that energy walking.

[pic - click to view]

... so you one of the n*ggas that get mad when n*ggas don't rerack? pus*y.

I read this thread and I'm asking myself, is this what n*ggas are really thinking at the gym? I haven't got beef from no one... so is this really at the back of everyone's minds?

Are ya'll that mentally frail to let little sh*t bug you like this?

Ya'll some real pussies. Workout and keep it movin.

...I don't rerack cuz A LOT of n*ggas don't rerack... when I get to the gym I'm tryna get through my workout and not fu*kin stall around moving weights so you bi*ches can't feel good about me rerackin...

All the time, I go to dead lift or squad with the bar on the ground or in a lower/higher height with like 4 plates on it and I have to fix all that sh*t.

Do I bi*ch about and make it a peeve of mine like you pussies? No, I just do what I gotta do and keep it movin...

I swear, if this is really how people think at the gym n*ggas are straight ho's.
 6 years ago '11        #164
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 MyStYlEaRt said:
1) theres this old dude at my gym, comes in everyday and does the same routine. Uses both squat machines for an hour and a half. pisses me off!
Yeah see, someone uses both squat machines is a problem... I'd be like WTF here too if he really hogged both machines for an hour and a half... in which he's not entitled to.

2) dudes that meet up at the gym and do nothing but hog machines and crack jokes
Confused ---> what do you mean "hog" a machine? Do you mean you can't ask them to work in? Do you mean to ask them if they're done? Generally when people know someone needs a machine they don't keep fu*kin around.

3) people that don't rerack weights
Most people don't rerack every single weight but ok.

4) people that only bench press as if its the only thing to do in the gym

would post more, but im off to the gym!
Now, why would you care if there is people that just bench? How does that affect you?

OH yeah, you're just a fu*kin pus*y, off to the gym to get "peeved" off by what other people do that absolutely doesn't affect me!
 6 years ago '11        #165
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 PTC said:
... so you one of the n*ggas that get mad when n*ggas don't rerack? pus*y.

I read this thread and I'm asking myself, is this what n*ggas are really thinking at the gym? I haven't got beef from no one... so is this really at the back of everyone's minds?

Are ya'll that mentally frail to let little sh*t bug you like this?

Ya'll some real pussies. Workout and keep it movin.

...I don't rerack cuz A LOT of n*ggas don't rerack... when I get to the gym I'm tryna get through my workout and not fu*kin stall around moving weights so you bi*ches can't feel good about me rerackin...

All the time, I go to dead lift or squad with the bar on the ground or in a lower/higher height with like 4 plates on it and I have to fix all that sh*t.

Do I bi*ch about and make it a peeve of mine like you pussies? No, I just do what I gotta do and keep it movin...

I swear, if this is really how people think at the gym n*ggas are straight ho's.
i'm just laughing at your energy conserving mentality i don't give a sh*t if someone does or doesn't rack weight, either way i'll be moving weight.
 6 years ago '11        #166
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 pootysmack said:
i'm just laughing at your energy conserving mentality i don't give a sh*t if someone does or doesn't rack weight, either way i'll be moving weight.
^ lol it was actually a joke I say that sh*t all the time as if I'm lazy as fu*k like that, but at the end of the day it's all about keeping the pace up...
 6 years ago '04        #167
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
cant believe i forgot to mention when they have the same machine right next to each other and 2 people that are working out together take both machines, 1 on each

just go fu*kin work in on 1 machine and quit hoggin both that might be my biggest pet peeve at the gym
 6 years ago '10        #168
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8205 8205
 Suavebeatz said:
-When n*ggaz come like 5 deep and just stand around gossiping and gigglin like lil hoes all in the way.
I hate this probably the most, I'm a speed set kind of guy so I try to get it in and get out but I can't stand when I have to wait for 5 dudes to get done their reps on the bench and they talking 2 mins breaks between each set for each person.

My other pet peeve are people who try to talk to you when you got your headphones

"i'm in the fu*kin zone chief"
 6 years ago '06        #169
Beto805 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
 PTC said:
Nothing bothers me at the gym really OTHER than when it is packed as fu*k like infested rats...and having to wait for a machine... these things suck.

Judging from this thread, ya'll have a really weak sense of focus... n*ggas be worried too much about other people... who the fu*k cares if someone tryna do "more weight" than they can...you think it's possible they just trying to move up in weight? How the fu*k you suppose to know your max and push your body to the max without going all out?

Honestly, ya'll sound like bi*ches in here.

I go to the gym stay focused and do what I do.

If n*ggas wanna grunt then grunt.

If n*ggas wanna try lifting heavy then they can lift heavy...

If n*ggas wanna walk around with scrawny legs and a big upper body who the fu*k cares...
Real talk
 6 years ago '04        #170
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
to keep it real....sometimes re-racking weights kinda messes with my resting intervals....so sometimes i re-rack at the end....if it's a heavy squat/deadlift day...bending over to pick up multiple 45lb weights is annoying.
 6 years ago '11        #171
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Mr_Plenty said:
to keep it real....sometimes re-racking weights kinda messes with my resting intervals....so sometimes i re-rack at the end....if it's a heavy squat/deadlift day...bending over to pick up multiple 45lb weights is annoying.
Yes - this too.

Re-racking weights AND then going to another machine that wasn't re racked so you have to unrack it to what you want

Or re-racking weights then going to a machine and then resetting it up if you're doing a lot of weights

OR

reracking weights, eying another machine down, and then by the time you finish re-racking the machine you were going onto next becomes taken.

Yeah, what ya'll n*ggas say to thaT?
 6 years ago '11        #172
NateRight 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
this isn't a pet peeve but yesterday i saw someone using a preacher bench for DECLINE push ups. i'm like
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #173
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 NateRight said:
this isn't a pet peeve but yesterday i saw someone using a preacher bench for DECLINE push ups. i'm like
[pic - click to view]

You're not gonna like me than....... I prop up the bench to jump on and off it since the gym doesn't have the best equip for plyometrics.
 6 years ago '11        #174
NateRight 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 enetblazin4eva said:
You're not gonna like me than....... I prop up the bench to jump on and off it since the gym doesn't have the best equip for plyometrics.
yeah but you gotta admit that makes more sense haha. It might be just me but whenever i see someone doing push ups at the gym i think it's weird. For one thing, you can do that at home. And for another thing, you can work out your chest and back a lot better with the machines at the gym
 07-14-2011, 01:13 PM         #175
adam_balbaa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sandals
 6 years ago '04        #176
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 NateRight said:
yeah but you gotta admit that makes more sense haha. It might be just me but whenever i see someone doing push ups at the gym i think it's weird. For one thing, you can do that at home. And for another thing, you can work out your chest and back a lot better with the machines at the gym
u cant do pushups right after a set at home if u want to do burnouts

they might be doing them to warm up or cool off
 6 years ago '05        #177
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 NateRight said:
Yeah u gotta love when dudes move machines over and sh*t so they can start doing push ups..
 07-14-2011, 05:06 PM         #178
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only 2 things bother me....

1. Doing curls in the squat rack since we only have one.

2. Not re-racking DBs/plates.
 6 years ago '04        #179
illthoughtzz 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 Killinit said:
-people that curl or do stupid sh*t they could be doing elsewhere.. in the power racks

-guys who bench press and dont bring the bar down to their chest....usually have more weight then they can handle on

-guys who drop weights
When I work out i used to bring the bar down to my chest til a Doctor and PA at my job saw me work out and advised me not to bring it all the way down(to avoid damaging the deltoid muscles) and to bring ur upper arms down to the same plane of your body where your forearm/humerus forms a 90 degree angle and push back up... you are then essentially working out your chest solely. I switched it up and now I avoid any unnecessary soreness/damage to the deltoids and still feel the muscles sore in the chest
 6 years ago '09        #180
The CANNON 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 229 229
^ i bring the bar down to my chest..
i heard its bad/harder
but i cant stop.. but my lifts have been shooting up..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago