GYM Pet Peeves

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Bea5T said:
arnold took every PED in the book, I really wouldnt take his advice for anything
Arnold had arguably the greatest body in the history of the world and was a 7 time Mr. Olympia. I'll listen to what he says.
 6 years ago '11        #142
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 tommymm96 said:
Arnold had arguably the greatest body in the history of the world and was a 7 time Mr. Olympia. I'll listen to what he says.
you need arnolds steroids and genetics to listen to what he says
 6 years ago '05        #143
LiquidSwordsman 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 13 13
Just dudes not reracking their weights, or leaving dumbells all over the place. There was this guy one time he filled the leg press to maximum capacity, thats like 40 plates between both sides and after he was done he walked off to the bathroom, then left the gym without removing them sh*ts. Not really my problem its just stupid that the next person has to put all them 45 plates up to just to use the machine.
 6 years ago '11        #144
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 LiquidSwordsman said:
Just dudes not reracking their weights, or leaving dumbells all over the place. There was this guy one time he filled the leg press to maximum capacity, thats like 40 plates between both sides and after he was done he walked off to the bathroom, then left the gym without removing them sh*ts. Not really my problem its just stupid that the next person has to put all them 45 plates up to just to use the machine.
I don't rerack my last set of dumbbells most of the time, and when I'm using benching etc... I don't rerack unless someone is literally waiting for it right after me (they'll help me rerack lol)...

Why don't I rerack?

Because I don't want to waste my energy on reracking and not everyone does it... hence sometimes I have to take my time adjusting weights that someone else didn't rerack... double the work.

I know some people think it's polite to rerack but at the end of the day - not everyone reracks, I pay for the gym, and so does everyone else so everyone is entitled to not rerack.
 6 years ago '05        #145
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11725 11725
 Martel said:
. also seeing people i know who don't wanna do a simple head nod n instead wanna have a whole conversation
This.
 6 years ago '05        #146
space
space
 Pastor Flo said:
1. Not placing weights or dumbbells back in the right spot. I'm not trying to go on a journey for weights..
And this.
 6 years ago '04        #147
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
 nahsuhmeanz said:
n*ggas who be walkin around butt a.ss nekkid in the locker room like its a damn strip club.
fa real....i hate that sh*t like put some shorts on
 6 years ago '05        #148
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
I walked in to 24 hr. gym bathroom , There was a guy nud3 combing his hair in the mirror with not an piece of clothing or towel in sight while another guy was washing his hands starring at his package. I went to take a leak to come back to wash my hands and this was still going on so i cut out quick.

Then another guy was drying his pubes with the automatic dryer .
 6 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 240sx said:
Then another guy was drying his pubes with the automatic dryer .
 6 years ago '05        #150
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Im telling you it was like an all boys club.
 06-26-2011, 05:32 AM         #151
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-Grunts
-hogging machines/weights
-smelly people
-not re-racking the weights
-guys who walk around nekkid in the locker room.
 6 years ago '08        #152
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,747 | Props total: 8967 8967
when you guys see someone using a piece of equipment why do you feel they should automatically get up to let you do your work out? have you heard of asking to work in?

for eg, on my strength work outs I can take up to anywhere from 3-6 mins especially on the overhead press. instead of asking how many sets i have left ask if you can work in.

im not going to fail on a heavy a.ss pr day just to appease some of you n*ggas. different rest periods for different goals, just be a man and ask to work in. no one will say no
 6 years ago '09        #153
jholla2k 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 2 2
Excessive grunts
Not re-racking weights
Stink n*ggas
Hogging machines and weights
walking around nekkid in the locker room ( if i have to see another old a.ss n*gga a.ss out again)
And n*ggas takin pictures of each other in the gym.... saw that sh*t the other day, sum dude was taking pictures of his man posing and benchpressing too much male bonding for me
 6 years ago '05        #154
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I hate when n*ggas fall asleep on machines...... Im sitting there waiting to use it and n*ggas just str8 out fall asleep........

[pic - click to view]

06-28-2011, 09:39 PM         #155
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my only thing is when ppl size you up...don't worry about what I'm doing. thats why I walk around with that radio raheem face, lol.

s/n - I remember this one time some dude came into the lockerroom with his gym bag and as soon as he opened it up, out popped a big a.ss c*ckroach. I'm pretty sure my facial expressions were I think he went into the pool afterwards
 6 years ago '06        #156
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 PTC said:

If n*ggas wanna walk around with scrawny legs and a big upper body who the fu*k cares...
 6 years ago '06        #157
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 1157 1157
1) theres this old dude at my gym, comes in everyday and does the same routine. Uses both squat machines for an hour and a half. pisses me off!
2) dudes that meet up at the gym and do nothing but hog machines and crack jokes
3) people that don't rerack weights
4) people that only bench press as if its the only thing to do in the gym

would post more, but im off to the gym!
 07-02-2011, 10:45 PM         #158
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude's that stare into my eyes like im a female and envious weaklings...
 6 years ago '06        #159
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
fat chicks in tight clothes
 6 years ago '06        #160
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 1157 1157
last night I wen to the gym. No offense to spanish folks, but there was a group of 6 hispanics, one of them being female. Instead of working out like you would thing people do in the gym, they just stood by a machine and joked around in spanish, also arm wrestling. Messed up my whole workout
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy