GYM Pet Peeves

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2614 2614
just people who smell like sh*t really that throws my whole vibe off. also seeing people i know who don't wanna do a simple head nod n instead wanna have a whole conversation.

didn't realize sweat bothered so many people in a gym, guess ill bring a towel but i wipe everything down after i use 'em.
 6 years ago '04        #122
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Rubix said:
 06-20-2011, 01:06 AM         #123
NativeNightmare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ppl that can't lift 225 for then ten times :/ take y'ol bird chest home w/ all that...
 6 years ago '11        #124
NateRight 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 617 617
 NativeNightmare said:
Ppl that can't lift 225 for then ten times :/ take y'ol bird chest home w/ all that...

[pic - click to view]

fu*king trolls man
 06-20-2011, 06:49 AM         #125
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they ain't nevah seen arms like yours louie... arnold... yeah.... arnold's got spaghetti arms compared to yours
 6 years ago '05        #126
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 pootysmack said:
reminds me of the pussies using the squat rack for a curl station leaving no squat racks for people who actually need to squat
Single most annoying thing in the gym. Ever.

Plizaya J said:
You just linked me to a thread that just says arnold said it. And? It still doesn't make any sense and is probably one of the many bullsh*t claims in that book.
 06-20-2011, 09:09 AM         #127
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pootysmack said:
reminds me of the pussies using the squat rack for a curl station leaving no squat racks for people who actually need to squat
in my gym there's usually a line of 5 or 6 people waiting to use the squat rack at all times. some people even have to make reservations before they get there.

i also agree that anyone who does barbell curls is a pus*y.
 6 years ago '04        #128
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Rubix said:
It still doesn't make any sense and is probably one of the many bullsh*t claims in that book.
only way to know is to try it i havent done it but a couple times, but im always willing to try sh*t to see

i dont know how good it works like i said i tried it a couple times and only flexed a couple times, but i posted that to say really just because u see people in the gym flexing doesnt always mean they are tryin to show off, they might just be tryin to get a better pump
 6 years ago '07        #129
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6053 6053
-mother fu*kers who don't put on deoderant. i hate walking into the weight room area of the gym and smelling must

- people who sit around on the machines not doing sh*t (when its the machine you wanna use)

-people who will try to reserve a machine or weight bench by putting their towel on it and walk all the way over to the other side of the gym to use another machine. you cant reserve machines and benches you f*ggots.

-people who will come by a bench or machine you're using and start streching or standing by it to imply they are next or to rush you off of it. (get the fu*k away from me you dumbass)

-dudes who grunt

-the creepy fu*kers who are always staring at you

-dudes who will come by you and start flexing or lifting up their shirts to look at their abs because they want you too look at them. what a bunch of f*ggots. you're in a gym full of men trying to get male attention.
 6 years ago '09        #130
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
 Martel said:

didn't realize sweat bothered so many people in a gym, guess ill bring a towel but i wipe everything down after i use 'em.
godd amn, you one of those sweaty mothafukkas letting their stink drip all over the machines

how hard is it to bring a damn towel, i hate that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #131
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

-people who will come by a bench or machine you're using and start streching or standing by it to imply they are next or to rush you off of it. (get the fu*k away from me you dumbass)
if the gym is packed u have to get it before someone else does
 6 years ago '04        #132
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 955 955
Anything outside of general gym up keep (cleaning machine after ur done , putting your weights back) If im working out I don't give a fu*k about what anybody thinks or is upset about .
 6 years ago '05        #133
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
as far as sweat goes.. fu*k going to that little towel/spray station... I bring a towel with me and fold it on the spot where my head will sit or rest... that way it's always dry.... Secondly why is curling with a barbell for pussies?, I think anyone who curls with a str8 bar is a fu*king moron and i hope their wrists snap....
 6 years ago '05        #134
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Plizaya J said:
only way to know is to try it i havent done it but a couple times, but im always willing to try sh*t to see

i dont know how good it works like i said i tried it a couple times and only flexed a couple times, but i posted that to say really just because u see people in the gym flexing doesnt always mean they are tryin to show off, they might just be tryin to get a better pump

arnold took every PED in the book, I really wouldnt take his advice for anything
 06-21-2011, 01:40 PM         #135
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
if the gym is packed u have to get it before someone else does
This. I don't give a fu*k... I'm not gonna fall back in line or miss out on a w/o. If me bothering you hovering around the only w/o station/rack/bench I need at the gym is bothering you, then so be it... but I have to get my w/o in and keep the intensity level as high as possible. If I wait too long after squatting it can k!ll my momentum and motivation.
 6 years ago '11        #136
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Universal~Mind said:
as far as sweat goes.. fu*k going to that little towel/spray station... I bring a towel with me and fold it on the spot where my head will sit or rest... that way it's always dry.... Secondly why is curling with a barbell for pussies?, I think anyone who curls with a str8 bar is a fu*king moron and i hope their wrists snap....

Most gyms have an EZ Curl bar, a cambered bar intended for doing curls as an alternative to using a
straight bar. The EZ Curl car was invented by some poor bastard back in the early 1970s that probably didn't
make a dime off of the thing. It apparently ended up with the one of the big magazine publishers who also
happens to sell equipment, and who started marketing it as their own device. Typical situation.

The problem is that it doesn't work. EZ Curls are not nearly as effective as straight-bar curls for
recruiting bicep contraction.
This is because the degree of supination of the forearm and hand directly affects
the amount of bicep in contraction, as discussed earlier. The EZ Curl bar does in fact take the stress of
supination off of the wrists and elbows, but it does so at the expense of a quality bicep contraction. The
camber of the bar is specifically intended to decrease the supination of the forearm, and anything less than full
supination results in a less-than-complete biceps contraction.

having said all that......... still shouldn't be taking up a squat rack for curls..... pus*y.
 6 years ago '05        #137
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 pootysmack said:
Most gyms have an EZ Curl bar, a cambered bar intended for doing curls as an alternative to using a
straight bar. The EZ Curl car was invented by some poor bastard back in the early 1970s that probably didn't
make a dime off of the thing. It apparently ended up with the one of the big magazine publishers who also
happens to sell equipment, and who started marketing it as their own device. Typical situation.

The problem is that it doesn't work. EZ Curls are not nearly as effective as straight-bar curls for
recruiting bicep contraction.
This is because the degree of supination of the forearm and hand directly affects
the amount of bicep in contraction, as discussed earlier. The EZ Curl bar does in fact take the stress of
supination off of the wrists and elbows, but it does so at the expense of a quality bicep contraction. The
camber of the bar is specifically intended to decrease the supination of the forearm, and anything less than full
supination results in a less-than-complete biceps contraction.

having said all that......... still shouldn't be taking up a squat rack for curls..... pus*y.
'Who the fu*k takes up a squat rack for curls? They have a pyramid rack loaded with EZ bar-barbells.... Either way.... I cant curl as heavy on a str8 bar becuase of the pressure on my wrists...... So fu*k your theory and supination bullsh*t... So what if a n*gga on a str8 bar will get bigger biceps faster... ill get there in more time but i'll have my wrists intact..... pus*y:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #138
Hazard 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$2,169 | Props total: 638 638
 primetime said:
nothing really, i could care less about the stuff people do i just laugh it off n keep it moving
word up, these n*ggas in here are losers.
 6 years ago '10        #139
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Once there was this old dude in the gym walking around giving out jolly ranchers, he reminded me of dude of the old guy on family guy. I was laughing until he gave me one then it just got awkward.
 6 years ago '04        #140
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
circuit training when people are using 15 different machines all in sequence, thus occupying all 15 machines for 40 minutes
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy