GYM Pet Peeves

most viewed right now
 169
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 161
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 122
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 73 73
I know alot of people at the college I workout at so I get caught up in alot of conversations...My homie that I workout with hates that sh*t cuz he juss wants to workout.....And plus he dont know anybody

And yesterday I went to the gym wit my other homie.....And he be on machines just chillin.....Im lookin at em like "So you just gunna be chillin all day ehh?"
 6 years ago '05        #102
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
All these clones with a shaved head,tattoos and wearing tap out shirts throwin punches and kicks at the mirror like some wannabe cage f!ghter.
 6 years ago '10        #103
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
don't really care I come to workout and get out
 6 years ago '04        #104
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
Pretty much everything listed in this thread annoys me at the gym Not enough to disturb my training but enough to think what a fu*kin joke 75% the people there are.

But I stopped going to public gyms, I train at my jobs gym after hours now. More focus, more time, and best of all free!


btw I hate f*ggots rocking popped collars at the gym, I always wanna knock them the fu*k out. Anyone at a gym with designer gear actually.
 6 years ago '10        #105
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 drwilso87 said:
Its only happened a couple of times by the same lady, but when Im doing my cardio with the earbuds you put off in your ear I shouldnt be able to hear granny singing her favorite song all outta key.

I dont like being inturrupted while working out even if I am going to the next machine.

It really bothers me to go to the bench machine and see this big sweat spot espically after I had a haircut.
You use a stranger's earbuds
 6 years ago '05        #106
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11769 11769
 240sx said:
The dude that goes all the way to the other side of the gym then comes back 5 min later and tries to re-claim his machine.
 6 years ago '05        #107
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11769 11769
 24/7foamz said:
-people who dont ask permission 2 use weights/machines after you done using it,ex:im curling put the weights down(mind you i didnt walk off) and this african just picked up the weights and walked off with em.im like fam im not done with the barbells bring them sh*ts back!
 6 years ago '04        #108
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 ManOfSteel23 said:

- People that flex hard as fu*k for minutes at a time in the mirror
not sayin everyone does it for this reason but i read in that arnold bodybuilding encyclopedia that it helps your muscles to grow if u flex in between sets and i try to do it without looking like a douche lol i dont even look in the mirror when im doin it
 6 years ago '05        #109
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 240sx said:
So your one of those guys that are whimpering and whining while pushing light weights?

It sounds straight gay.

Looking for attention , Grow some balls , we ain't trying to hear this sissy crap.
SO in other words.... You do not work out to exhaustion.. You cut your workouts just before they begin to matter because of what other people think of how you breath and struggle

You're the people i hate to see "Workout" in the gym..... You're afraid to lift to exhaustion.... It doesn't matter how big you are or how much you can lift anyone REALLY working out should need to struggle and whimper on those last few reps.... otherwise GO THE fu*k HOME!
 6 years ago '05        #110
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 24/7foamz said:
-people who dont ask permission 2 use weights/machines after you done using it,ex:im curling put the weights down(mind you i didnt walk off) and this african just picked up the weights and walked off with em.im like fam im not done with the barbells bring them sh*ts back!


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #111
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
i hate when i go to do this machine (its the only calf machine at my gym):


[pic - click to view]



and the person on it is tryin to do some kinda leg press with it, im thinkin either use it for calves or get the fu*k off

and not to sound like im hatin on fat people at the gym cuz its good they are there but wtf are u doin on the ab machines like its gonna burn your belly down and give u a six pack that is just gonna push your stomach out more. they should be doin cardio, and do ab machines when their belly is almost gone, especially when they can barely fit in the machine. i just get mad at that cuz everytime i go to use 1 it seem like some fat person jumps in right before me

only other thing is when someone takes forever with a weight, machine, or bench. like taking 2 minute rests and sh*t. i was waitin for a weight todays and someone weighted like 5 mins before he did his last set, i was sittin there like hurry up muthafu*ka
 6 years ago '10        #112
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
1) When dudes where the SAME smelly sh*t everyday in the gym. They got a dude who is there every Saturday who wears a Dallas Cowboys snap back with LSU underwear brief high shorts.. WTF!!! Dude you around all men.. why the fu*k you wearin some sh*t like that?
2)When n*ggaz travel in packs to the gym.
3)When a n*gga tap you on the shoulder and ask you if you're almost done with a machine.
4)Overpriced snacks at the snack machine.
5)Ugly bi*ches who think they did somethin after they only did like 2 machines.....
 6 years ago '04        #113
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Peeps who ask for a spot and don't train with full range of motion and reach absolute failure and go for more reps...... seriously I'm the one moving the weight now, not you, do a dropset or something.
 6 years ago '05        #114
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Plizaya J said:
not sayin everyone does it for this reason but i read in that arnold bodybuilding encyclopedia that it helps your muscles to grow if u flex in between sets and i try to do it without looking like a douche lol i dont even look in the mirror when im doin it
 6 years ago '06        #115
illstate11 
space
avatar space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
how bout when people spit in the water fountain? sh*t is disgusting.
 6 years ago '11        #116
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Plizaya J said:
i hate when i go to do this machine (its the only calf machine at my gym):


[pic - click to view]



and the person on it is tryin to do some kinda leg press with it, im thinkin either use it for calves or get the fu*k off

and not to sound like im hatin on fat people at the gym cuz its good they are there but wtf are u doin on the ab machines like its gonna burn your belly down and give u a six pack that is just gonna push your stomach out more. they should be doin cardio, and do ab machines when their belly is almost gone, especially when they can barely fit in the machine. i just get mad at that cuz everytime i go to use 1 it seem like some fat person jumps in right before me

only other thing is when someone takes forever with a weight, machine, or bench. like taking 2 minute rests and sh*t. i was waitin for a weight todays and someone weighted like 5 mins before he did his last set, i was sittin there like hurry up muthafu*ka
reminds me of the pussies using the squat rack for a curl station leaving no squat racks for people who actually need to squat
 6 years ago '04        #117
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 PTC said:
I do this sometimes... not more than like 5-7 people tho.



I do this too.. not for attention or because I think it's cool... but I do it when I'm doing heavy weights... I don't do it with lighter weights.

I do it with heavy weights because I lift to failure and exhaustion and chucking that sh*t on the floor is frankly the easiest thing to do at that point.





Like I said, most of ya'll sound like bi*ches... just because n*ggas don't do what you do don't mean there is an explanation to their madness.
Lol at this thread being about dudes LIKE yourself, and you catching feelings over it.

Anyway,people not wiping off machines when their done, and cats being in large groups just standing around doing nothing but wasting space his a huge pet peeve of mines.
 6 years ago '08        #118
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
nothing really, i could care less about the stuff people do i just laugh it off n keep it moving
 06-19-2011, 02:42 PM         #119
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '06        #120
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 240sx said:
All these clones with a shaved head,tattoos and wearing tap out shirts throwin punches and kicks at the mirror like some wannabe cage f!ghter.
There's a dude who thinks he's a boxer but clearly isn't. He spends like 45mins doing that sh*t. Ol I want attention a.ss mother fu*ker
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy