NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I hate the fat dudes who just lock down a bench and do like 15 sets of bench and then roll out. It's like yeah you can rep 225. Because you weigh 350.
 7 years ago '05        #82
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 PTC said:
n*gga, you grunt/make noise because the weight is heavy for YOU...wtf does being skinny/big have to do with anything? You gotta be big now to have access to be able to grunt and make noise?
Look at you ladies gettin hurt by this comment ?

Im talkin about the dude thats screaming like a bi*ch when hes benching 25lb plates.

You are those dudes
 7 years ago '05        #83
240sx 
space
space
Yeah man if you are not lifting heavy like 2 plates you dont need to be screaming like some fairy gettin poked in the a.ss, Man up bi*ches.
 7 years ago '07        #84
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
I work out at home (garage) my mates work out in the gym, I could never work out there though.

Seeing idiots not lifting with correct form.
Using equipment after somebody sweat all over it.
Grunting from an idiot who's only lifting lightweights.

No thanks haha.
 06-13-2011, 01:43 PM         #85
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i enjoy watching short winded as*holes goin ham on the punching with their p!ss poor punches

n*ggas be in their doing rapid upper cuts and limp wristed jabs and be havin me in stitches

i hate the n*ggas doing karate on the punching bags tho
 7 years ago '05        #86
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4433 4433
Dudes that check themselves out in the mirror CONSTANTLY.

So i'm at this gym and the majority of the gym-goers are old and or out of shape, I can see a lot of them are discouraged at this type of thing. I prefer to work out in a wife beater, because 1 I gets too hot, and 2 I like to see the transformation. But since coming to this gym, I noticed a lot of the out of shape people would see me and be intimidated by my size and they'll leave soon as I use the bench next to them.

It sucks, and I feel bad for them. So I leave my shirt on and just do my own thing.
Here comes this guy, in some cut offs and after every rep he flexes.. he's not that ripped and he ain't even big. So he does his rep, puts the weight down and flexes.. he see's me looking at him in the mirror, he does this "oh sh*t, i got some guy jealous, looking at me." After he's done, I just laugh and shake my head.

So he does this after every rep.. then this is where I lost it. After he did his bench, he got up and pulled the opening of his shirt to check out his chest and n*pples. Like full n*pple, like fully exposed, kinda like you wish Beyonce or Rihanna would have done. Like I said, I just lost it.

I went to the bench next to him, took my shirt off, and started working out in my tank top. I literally made him look like a bi*ch because even though I was shorter than him I was still more ripped and way bigger than him. He just puts his weights down and walks away.
 7 years ago '11        #87
NateRight 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 240sx said:
Yeah man if you are not lifting heavy like 2 plates you dont need to be screaming like some fairy gettin poked in the a.ss, Man up bi*ches.
stupidest thing i've ever heard
 7 years ago '05        #88
240sx 
space
space
 NateRight said:
stupidest thing i've ever heard
So your one of those guys that are whimpering and whining while pushing light weights?

It sounds straight gay.

Looking for attention , Grow some balls , we ain't trying to hear this sissy crap.
 06-13-2011, 06:50 PM         #89
HUGGIEMONEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate them loud hollin MF'S

hate rat chicks walkin arnd doin nothin

hate overly aggresive a.ss trainers. "damn homie i'm bigger than u"
 7 years ago '11        #90
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

So i'm at this gym and the majority of the gym-goers are old and or out of shape, I can see a lot of them are discouraged at this type of thing. I prefer to work out in a wife beater, because 1 I gets too hot, and 2 I like to see the transformation. But since coming to this gym, I noticed a lot of the out of shape people would see me and be intimidated by my size and they'll leave soon as I use the bench next to them.

It sucks, and I feel bad for them. So I leave my shirt on and just do my own thing.
Here comes this guy, in some cut offs and after every rep he flexes.. he's not that ripped and he ain't even big. So he does his rep, puts the weight down and flexes.. he see's me looking at him in the mirror, he does this "oh sh*t, i got some guy jealous, looking at me." After he's done, I just laugh and shake my head.

So he does this after every rep.. then this is where I lost it. After he did his bench, he got up and pulled the opening of his shirt to check out his chest and n*pples. Like full n*pple, like fully exposed, kinda like you wish Beyonce or Rihanna would have done. Like I said, I just lost it.

I went to the bench next to him, took my shirt off, and started working out in my tank top. I literally made him look like a bi*ch because even though I was shorter than him I was still more ripped and way bigger than him. He just puts his weights down and walks away.
only needed to read the first line of this thesis to ask.... "why you eying dudes eying themselves in the mirror constantly? "

i mean how else do you know that they are looking at themselves CONSTANTLY (in all caps) unless you are looking at them constantly
 7 years ago '07        #91
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
-People who smell
-people who take your sh*t when you just leave for a minute for some water
-guys who check themselves out in the mirror all day long
-that one random buff a.ss bi*ch that lifts more than me

-when someones using the decline and doing abs and holding a 35 or a 45 INFRONT of them as if theyre strong and have ripped abs, and i know damn well they couldnt do it with a 10 BEHIND their head
 06-13-2011, 10:32 PM         #92
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

You just musty.
 7 years ago '04        #93
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
most of the sh*t said i dont really care about. biggest issue at my gym is people not re-racking. stuff about people grunting and doin this-n-that doesn't really interfere with my workout. i got my headphones on and i'm worried about myself.
 7 years ago '08        #94
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

I went to the bench next to him, took my shirt off, and started working out in my tank top. I literally made him look like a bi*ch because even though I was shorter than him I was still more ripped and way bigger than him.
He just puts his weights down and walks away.
This whole thing is a sad series of queer events.

7 years ago '05        #95
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
^im sayin man..

the dudes talking about how other dudes grill them and sh*t are probably the dudes grilling EVERYBODY in the gym looking for things to hate. you're in the gym, get your mind in the right place.
 7 years ago '09        #96
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
damn some of you gusy get irritated easily....i just dont like people hogging machines and not using them, when the gym is packed......and women who take up space and using equipment for show

you guys get mad by everything, i knew where this thread was going when someone said they get mad when people like me refill their water
 06-14-2011, 02:50 PM         #97
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know about yall gym but i go to la fitness, got a pool, sauna, jacuzzi and i hate when mother fu*kers be in the fu*king sauna nekkid and get out the shower and walk around nekkid. its 1 thing to drop the towel and put your underwear on real quick but mother fu*kers be really walking around nekkid, looking at themselves in the mirrror, shaving nekkid. sitting on the benches with there sweaty as*holes. that sh*t is gross. and it be the oldest,fattest mother fu*kers.
 7 years ago '11        #98
NateRight 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 240sx said:
So your one of those guys that are whimpering and whining while pushing light weights?

It sounds straight gay.

Looking for attention , Grow some balls , we ain't trying to hear this sissy crap.
No im not. If some one is lifting weights that are heavy for them and they're trying to push out that extra rep, why the fu*k do u care? U act like u shouldn't be working out unless u can bench 250. U got problems dude
 7 years ago '07        #99
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
-people who dont ask permission 2 use weights/machines after you done using it,ex:im curling put the weights down(mind you i didnt walk off) and this african just picked up the weights and walked off with em.im like fam im not done with the barbells bring them sh*ts back!

-its always that 1 cat in the gym that wanna brag 2 you about the weight he was throwing up on island/yard basically bragging about being locked up..im looking at this fool like when did it become cool to be locked up
 7 years ago '06        #100
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 menaceAbn said:
yea i think its odd

but this one dude was rockin some track shorts and cowboy boots... running on the treadmill

none of this stuff bothers me but i just find it odd
yeah right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy