Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
j0kawild 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
When someone decides to ask questions while I'm in the middle of a set
 7 years ago '09        #42
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
keeping he machines clean and people who rest on machines.
 7 years ago '09        #43
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Sowhat said:
-cats who fill up big a.ss jugs at the water fountain
i do this...didnt know it bothered anyone , i mean when you drink all your water what are you suppose to do
 7 years ago '05        #44
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Jacc Blacc said:
i do this...didnt know it bothered anyone , i mean when you drink all your water what are you suppose to do
Leave because you met your daily quota of water for the day?
 7 years ago '04        #45
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Spiffy said:
keeping he machines clean and people who rest on machines.
Had this happen to me today. Old douchey asian using machine as a relaxing station and tell me he will be done in 5 mins. I just walked away and said "fu*k you".
 7 years ago '06        #46
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,482 | Props total: 17926 17926
girls and ppl that try to talk to me while im working out. Unless i know you already i don't wanna know you while im working out. Them hoes be in the gym like am I doing this right doing sh*t wrong on purpose i be like
its always wack girls too
 7 years ago '05        #47
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Rique said:
girls and ppl that try to talk to me while im working out. Unless i know you already i don't wanna know you while im working out. Them hoes be in the gym like am I doing this right doing sh*t wrong on purpose i be like
its always wack girls too
Ya don't say............

7 years ago '06        #48
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
i hit the gym early or at night.
only thing that really bothers me is when people buggin to work in on the set, but you could usually tell who is there to workout and who is there to bullsh*t, and if they bout it i got no problem working in a set with em cus i know they aint gonna waste my times
 7 years ago '05        #49
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Whats wrong w/ talking to people at the gym?

I'm not talking about when someone is in the middle of doing reps
 7 years ago '04        #50
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,609 | Props total: 1509 1509
i hate the older ****** in his late 30s doing situps on the fu*kin decline machine...****** took the weights off took da bar off to do situps..when there was 2 situp machines just a few steps away

fu*kn ******
 7 years ago '04        #51
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,609 | Props total: 1509 1509
N1gg3R
 7 years ago '09        #52
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 shortz said:
i hate the older ****** in his late 30s doing situps on the fu*kin decline machine...****** took the weights off took da bar off to do situps..when there was 2 situp machines just a few steps away

fu*kn ******

besides the fact of you being a racist, that sh*t is hilarious
 7 years ago '06        #53
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I sit on the bench when im doing barbell press.

I hate the smelly fu*ks who dont wear deodorant (dont wanna be a d!ck but its usually the Indian people). sh*t makes me sick. Esp because they wear cutoffs and stink up like a whole corner. Smelling like onions, feet and curry.
 7 years ago '05        #54
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2750 2750
n*ggas who be walkin around butt a.ss nekkid in the locker room like its a damn strip club.
 7 years ago '11        #55
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
WTF do ya'll mean "resting" on a machine? If I finish a set yeah I'm gonna rest on the machine waiting for my next set...
 06-09-2011, 09:47 PM         #56
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow. i do everything you guys mentioned.
 06-10-2011, 01:48 AM         #57
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. asians sunbathing in the sauna and steamroom sweaty scraping dead skin off their bodies with a brush..

2. people coming out the sauna sweaty and jump straight in the swimming pool

3. people who dont work out and come in the gym with their out of shape friends and draw attention to themselves talking and laughing loud all over the place.

4. rock and techno music playing at the gym.

5. guys who use dumbbells that they can barely lift and dont put them back and you have to walk around the gym just to find a matching weight size dumbbell.

6. people who talk loud on their cell phone on cardio equipment like they are so important.

7. guys pissing and sh*tting in the bathroom and walk straight out to exercise on the machines/dumbbells without washing their hands and be quick to turn around to shake your hand!
 7 years ago '05        #58
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 PTC said:
WTF do ya'll mean "resting" on a machine? If I finish a set yeah I'm gonna rest on the machine waiting for my next set...
I gotta agree here.... If im trynna do a particular workout and I need that 3-4 sets done with 1-2 minute intervals, the only reason id'e get up and away before i was done would mean i was encouraging someone to get on it, which would in turn interupt wtf i was doin..... How does that make sense? I get my sh*t done n then I walk away..

My issue is when people bring a herd of friends and they all at one machine and spend more time gossipping and laughing than actually using it like going to the gym is a night out...
 7 years ago '11        #59
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Universal~Mind said:
I gotta agree here.... If im trynna do a particular workout and I need that 3-4 sets done with 1-2 minute intervals, the only reason id'e get up and away before i was done would mean i was encouraging someone to get on it, which would in turn interupt wtf i was doin..... How does that make sense? I get my sh*t done n then I walk away..

My issue is when people bring a herd of friends and they all at one machine and spend more time gossipping and laughing than actually using it like going to the gym is a night out...
Yeah that's why I just put that under the category in which I hate when it's packed as fu*k because anything really goes at that point.
 7 years ago '10        #60
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Its only happened a couple of times by the same lady, but when Im doing my cardio with the earbuds you put off in your ear I shouldnt be able to hear granny singing her favorite song all outta key.

I dont like being inturrupted while working out even if I am going to the next machine.

It really bothers me to go to the bench machine and see this big sweat spot espically after I had a haircut.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now