GYM Pet Peeves

most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Camels eating cacti with six-inch needles
17 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
j0kawild 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
When someone decides to ask questions while I'm in the middle of a set
 7 years ago '09        #42
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
keeping he machines clean and people who rest on machines.
 7 years ago '09        #43
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,861 | Props total: 9398 9398
 Sowhat said:
-cats who fill up big a.ss jugs at the water fountain
i do this...didnt know it bothered anyone , i mean when you drink all your water what are you suppose to do
 7 years ago '05        #44
Rubix 
space
space
$8,704 | Props total: 1374 1374
 Jacc Blacc said:
i do this...didnt know it bothered anyone , i mean when you drink all your water what are you suppose to do
Leave because you met your daily quota of water for the day?
 7 years ago '04        #45
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,180 | Props total: 770 770
 Spiffy said:
keeping he machines clean and people who rest on machines.
Had this happen to me today. Old douchey asian using machine as a relaxing station and tell me he will be done in 5 mins. I just walked away and said "fu*k you".
 7 years ago '06        #46
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 19981 19981
girls and ppl that try to talk to me while im working out. Unless i know you already i don't wanna know you while im working out. Them hoes be in the gym like am I doing this right doing sh*t wrong on purpose i be like
its always wack girls too
 7 years ago '05        #47
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
 Rique said:
girls and ppl that try to talk to me while im working out. Unless i know you already i don't wanna know you while im working out. Them hoes be in the gym like am I doing this right doing sh*t wrong on purpose i be like
its always wack girls too
Ya don't say............

7 years ago '06        #48
illstate11 
space
space
$2,227 | Props total: 90 90
i hit the gym early or at night.
only thing that really bothers me is when people buggin to work in on the set, but you could usually tell who is there to workout and who is there to bullsh*t, and if they bout it i got no problem working in a set with em cus i know they aint gonna waste my times
 7 years ago '05        #49
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Whats wrong w/ talking to people at the gym?

I'm not talking about when someone is in the middle of doing reps
 7 years ago '04        #50
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,939 | Props total: 2123 2123
i hate the older ****** in his late 30s doing situps on the fu*kin decline machine...****** took the weights off took da bar off to do situps..when there was 2 situp machines just a few steps away

fu*kn ******
 7 years ago '04        #51
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,939 | Props total: 2123 2123
N1gg3R
 7 years ago '09        #52
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
 shortz said:
i hate the older ****** in his late 30s doing situps on the fu*kin decline machine...****** took the weights off took da bar off to do situps..when there was 2 situp machines just a few steps away

fu*kn ******

besides the fact of you being a racist, that sh*t is hilarious
 7 years ago '06        #53
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,653 | Props total: 332 332
I sit on the bench when im doing barbell press.

I hate the smelly fu*ks who dont wear deodorant (dont wanna be a d!ck but its usually the Indian people). sh*t makes me sick. Esp because they wear cutoffs and stink up like a whole corner. Smelling like onions, feet and curry.
 7 years ago '05        #54
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$10,014 | Props total: 3038 3038
n*ggas who be walkin around butt a.ss nekkid in the locker room like its a damn strip club.
 7 years ago '11        #55
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
WTF do ya'll mean "resting" on a machine? If I finish a set yeah I'm gonna rest on the machine waiting for my next set...
 06-09-2011, 08:47 PM         #56
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow. i do everything you guys mentioned.
 06-10-2011, 12:48 AM         #57
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. asians sunbathing in the sauna and steamroom sweaty scraping dead skin off their bodies with a brush..

2. people coming out the sauna sweaty and jump straight in the swimming pool

3. people who dont work out and come in the gym with their out of shape friends and draw attention to themselves talking and laughing loud all over the place.

4. rock and techno music playing at the gym.

5. guys who use dumbbells that they can barely lift and dont put them back and you have to walk around the gym just to find a matching weight size dumbbell.

6. people who talk loud on their cell phone on cardio equipment like they are so important.

7. guys pissing and sh*tting in the bathroom and walk straight out to exercise on the machines/dumbbells without washing their hands and be quick to turn around to shake your hand!
 7 years ago '05        #58
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
 PTC said:
WTF do ya'll mean "resting" on a machine? If I finish a set yeah I'm gonna rest on the machine waiting for my next set...
I gotta agree here.... If im trynna do a particular workout and I need that 3-4 sets done with 1-2 minute intervals, the only reason id'e get up and away before i was done would mean i was encouraging someone to get on it, which would in turn interupt wtf i was doin..... How does that make sense? I get my sh*t done n then I walk away..

My issue is when people bring a herd of friends and they all at one machine and spend more time gossipping and laughing than actually using it like going to the gym is a night out...
 7 years ago '11        #59
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Universal~Mind said:
I gotta agree here.... If im trynna do a particular workout and I need that 3-4 sets done with 1-2 minute intervals, the only reason id'e get up and away before i was done would mean i was encouraging someone to get on it, which would in turn interupt wtf i was doin..... How does that make sense? I get my sh*t done n then I walk away..

My issue is when people bring a herd of friends and they all at one machine and spend more time gossipping and laughing than actually using it like going to the gym is a night out...
Yeah that's why I just put that under the category in which I hate when it's packed as fu*k because anything really goes at that point.
 7 years ago '10        #60
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Its only happened a couple of times by the same lady, but when Im doing my cardio with the earbuds you put off in your ear I shouldnt be able to hear granny singing her favorite song all outta key.

I dont like being inturrupted while working out even if I am going to the next machine.

It really bothers me to go to the bench machine and see this big sweat spot espically after I had a haircut.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
96 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy