GYM Pet Peeves

most viewed right now
 175
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 113
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
-cats who fill up big a.ss jugs at the water fountain
 7 years ago '11        #22
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Nothing bothers me at the gym really OTHER than when it is packed as fu*k like infested rats...and having to wait for a machine... these things suck.

Judging from this thread, ya'll have a really weak sense of focus... n*ggas be worried too much about other people... who the fu*k cares if someone tryna do "more weight" than they can...you think it's possible they just trying to move up in weight? How the fu*k you suppose to know your max and push your body to the max without going all out?

Honestly, ya'll sound like bi*ches in here.

I go to the gym stay focused and do what I do.

If n*ggas wanna grunt then grunt.

If n*ggas wanna try lifting heavy then they can lift heavy...

If n*ggas wanna walk around with scrawny legs and a big upper body who the fu*k cares...
 7 years ago '11        #23
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Poloi3eai2 said:
Dudes who hog 3-5 machines/benches at a time because they're doing circuits
I have never seen this but I can't imagine someone doing this for extended periods if someone is waiting.

Honestly though - a lot of the sh*t at the gym is funny but I'm focused on myself most the time... ya'll sound like whiney bi*ches in here.
 7 years ago '04        #24
smiles 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
i have only two pet peeves

1) when dudes use 4 different sets of dumbells and leave all 4 on the floor where they worked out

2) when dudes are passing through the gym to get to the ball court and start bouncing the ball all over the place, just waiting till that sh*t hits me one time
 7 years ago '09        #25
Brand F.R.E.S.H 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$901 | Props total: 204 204
my only pet peeve is the smelly fu*kers that visit the water bubbler every few minutes.. bringing their stench with them.. letting they're nasty sweat drip all over the fountain.
 7 years ago '09        #26
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,304 | Props total: 7956 7956
women who take up space....dot get me wrong i love lookign at bi*ches but i went to the gym a few days ago to squat on the smith machine and this hoe was doing squats with 2.5lbs on each side.......i wanted to donkey kong pummel that bi*ch
 7 years ago '11        #27
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Nah ya'll n*ggas know what's fu*kin stupid at the gym...



When n*ggas walk around the locker room butt a.ss nekkid with their sh*t floppin everywhere...
 7 years ago '05        #28
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
-People who take large groups of friends to the gym like they all heading out to a house party n then all take excessive time at whatever stations....

-How most of these dudes in there lifting seem too embarassed to lift to exhaustion and prematurely stop their reps...

-Ignoramus's with no gym etiquette that chuck dumb bells on the floor recklessy because 1 they think its cool and 2. because they're attention wh0ores..... (I literally did double takes one night even with earbuds in because of the countless thumping/bouncing/slamming of dumb bells)

-Seeing girls walk around in yoga pants or excersize gear but all dolled up with big dangling earings and makeup....

Now most of my serious workouts i do at night after 9:30pm, Chest, Shoulders, tri's/ Legs so i get to pretty much dodge waiting times.... and lastly When i get to the gym i don't pay attention to anyone and spend most of my rest time pacing or looking up at the tv's ignoring people but this is when i notice some of the buffoonery....

P.S. one thing i do out of courtesy as well is anytime i use bars i always return the plates back to their hooks...
 7 years ago '11        #29
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Universal~Mind said:
-People who take large groups of friends to the gym like they all heading out to a house party n then all take excessive time at whatever stations....
I do this sometimes... not more than like 5-7 people tho.

-Ignoramus's with no gym etiquette that chuck dumb bells on the floor recklessy because 1 they think its cool and 2. because they're attention wh0ores..... (I literally did double takes one night even with earbuds in because of the countless thumping/bouncing/slamming of dumb bells)
I do this too.. not for attention or because I think it's cool... but I do it when I'm doing heavy weights... I don't do it with lighter weights.

I do it with heavy weights because I lift to failure and exhaustion and chucking that sh*t on the floor is frankly the easiest thing to do at that point.





Like I said, most of ya'll sound like bi*ches... just because n*ggas don't do what you do don't mean there is an explanation to their madness.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 PTC said:
Nah ya'll n*ggas know what's fu*kin stupid at the gym...



When n*ggas walk around the locker room butt a.ss nekkid with their sh*t floppin everywhere...


Yoooooo...... Im fairly new to public gyms...... So last friday night i go to the gym, i had put my contacts in and when i got there, one kept irritating my eye... ( I had never gone to the bathroom there and failed to realized that it would probably have showers and lockers etc......)

So I get there and immediately walk into the bathroom, turn the corner to where the showers, sinks and mirrors are and see this old 70+ year old guy but a.ss nekkid standing in front of the mirror....:iough:

I immediately faced the mirror, adjusted/cleaned my contact and gtfo...
 7 years ago '05        #31
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 PTC said:
I do this sometimes... not more than like 5-7 people tho.



I do this too.. not for attention or because I think it's cool... but I do it when I'm doing heavy weights... I don't do it with lighter weights.

I do it with heavy weights because I lift to failure and exhaustion and chucking that sh*t on the floor is frankly the easiest thing to do at that point.





Like I said, most of ya'll sound like bi*ches... just because n*ggas don't do what you do don't mean there is an explanation to their madness.
U realize that you're #1 looking like an a.ss chucking weights #2 shortening the life span of that equipment and #3 failing to realize that there is a proper way to place them so that you greatly reduce the risk of injuring yourself and or fu*king up the dumb bells right?
 7 years ago '11        #32
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Universal~Mind said:


Yoooooo...... Im fairly new to public gyms...... So last friday night i go to the gym, i had put my contacts in and when i got there, one kept irritating my eye... ( I had never gone to the bathroom there and failed to realized that it would probably have showers and lockers etc......)

So I get there and immediately walk into the bathroom, turn the corner to where the showers, sinks and mirrors are and see this old 70+ year old guy but a.ss nekkid standing in front of the mirror....:iough:

I immediately faced the mirror, adjusted/cleaned my contact and gtfo...
That sh*t gets worse with public gyms... some n*ggas walk around like it's their house... wait till you see n*ggas walking around butt nekkid talkin to n*ggas standing the middle of the room... then going to weigh them selves butt a.ss nekkid... etc
 7 years ago '05        #33
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 PTC said:
That sh*t gets worse with public gyms... some n*ggas walk around like it's their house... wait till you see n*ggas walking around butt nekkid talkin to n*ggas standing the middle of the room... then going to weigh them selves butt a.ss nekkid... etc
I don't plan on seeing any of it.... I never go to the bathroom.... My house is in damn near walking distance.... I bring a towel for sweat and a jug of water, i shower at home afterwards... was never into the whole HS gym locker room shower activities.... I don't plan on starting now.....
 7 years ago '11        #34
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Universal~Mind said:
U realize that you're #1 looking like an a.ss chucking weights #2 shortening the life span of that equipment and #3 failing to realize that there is a proper way to place them so that you greatly reduce the risk of injuring yourself and or fu*king up the dumb bells right?
#1. I don't really care that I'm looking like an a.ss, I make sure no one is around me for safety... it's easier for me I pay for the gym just like everyone else.

#2. I pay for the gym, if the equipment breaks they better replace it... however in my life I've rarely seen weights broken at the gym.

#3. Not sure what this has to do with anything...

Maybe I should clarify: I drop the weights I don't necessarily throw them.
 7 years ago '04        #36
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
Good thread im nvr really been to a public gym jus hooped throughout HS but im finna be back on it
 7 years ago '05        #37
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I cant front, sometimes them mirrors come in handy when a PYT walk by and a n*gga need some extra motivation....
 7 years ago '05        #38
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
If you're complaining about sh*t that has nothing to do with waiting for a machine or the cleanliness of the sh*t you're using, you're a certified bi*ch.
 7 years ago '06        #39
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 PTC said:
Nothing bothers me at the gym really OTHER than when it is packed as fu*k like infested rats...and having to wait for a machine... these things suck.

Judging from this thread, ya'll have a really weak sense of focus... n*ggas be worried too much about other people... who the fu*k cares if someone tryna do "more weight" than they can...you think it's possible they just trying to move up in weight? How the fu*k you suppose to know your max and push your body to the max without going all out?

Honestly, ya'll sound like bi*ches in here.

I go to the gym stay focused and do what I do.

If n*ggas wanna grunt then grunt.

If n*ggas wanna try lifting heavy then they can lift heavy...

If n*ggas wanna walk around with scrawny legs and a big upper body who the fu*k cares...
 7 years ago '09        #40
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,304 | Props total: 7956 7956
 PTC said:
Nah ya'll n*ggas know what's fu*kin stupid at the gym...



When n*ggas walk around the locker room butt a.ss nekkid with their sh*t floppin everywhere...
stop staring
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy