Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
9929 pageviews
187 comments

NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
GYM Pet Peeves

I don't know about you guys, but sometime's I wish I had a nice gym at my house so I wouldn't have to go to public ones where people don't take care of sh*t. My biggest pet peeves is when someone's done using a machine and they don't wipe that sh*t off. I can see your sweat dude! Use a towel, you're not the only one here.

You guys have any pet peeves?

187 comments for "GYM Pet Peeves"

7 years ago '10        #2
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
grunters thats about it or people just staring at me in the mirror like i cant see them
 7 years ago '06        #3
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26297 26297
dudes that grunt, dudes that smell like shiit and dudes that workout with way more weight than the can handle.
 7 years ago '05        #4
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
Fags that curl in the power rack.
 7 years ago '05        #5
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,357 | Props total: 14184 14184
-When n*ggaz come like 5 deep and just stand around gossiping and gigglin like lil hoes all in the way.

-That gay a.ss techno music they be blastin, can hear that bullsh*t over my own damn headphones

-Ugly bi*ches asking "how do I adjust this" interrupting my flow
 06-07-2011, 01:44 PM         #6
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waiting to use a bench or rack... sh*t k!lls my motivation now and then.

Other than that not really.
 06-07-2011, 01:47 PM         #7
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People that leave dumbbells all over on the floor of the area they was at.

The gym I go to is pretty big but thats the only thing that seems like a constant problem.
 7 years ago '05        #8
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
when jacked up dudes keep grilling, come on dude now i know your'e hating cuz your way bigger than me and you still hate on me? because im lifting the same sh*t you are but you grunt . those are the juiced up n*ggas though.

when me and my boy have to wait or a group of cornballs who only do triceps to finish gigling and sh*t. i hate that sh*t.

when n*ggas keep grillin cause im focused. when they bring their girl, just to have em want to work out with me and my boy.

when n*ggas think we have a competition going, when im really not paying you any attention
 7 years ago '08        #9
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
-People finishing their set and RESTING while still on the machine...

- People that flex hard as fu*k for minutes at a time in the mirror

- Scrawny people trying to look hard and walking with their chest out like they the sh*t

- People trying to converse.
 06-07-2011, 02:15 PM         #10
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cats that take up space because they do the EXACT, SAME workout every darn day, and then look at you like how come you're losing weight and not me

Cats who spend more time talking on their cell phones or whatever and hogging up the machine.

Cats who use the same machine every single day they're in there and when you finally get a chance to get on it before them they mugging you
 7 years ago '05        #11
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Dudes who hog 3-5 machines/benches at a time because they're doing circuits
 7 years ago '06        #12
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,112 | Props total: 1316 1316
When cats come in groups and talk and hog machine

people who drop the weights like they were lifting a lot

sorry no offense, but gay people

people who do chest everyday

people who walk around w/ gym bags and have everything they dont need
 7 years ago '04        #13
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
It's not a pet peeve but it's funny to me. The guys who come to the gym to show out for the treadmill walkers/thigh abductors.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #14
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
only saw it one time but this guy took his shoes and socks off to use the leg press

people that come out the blue asking if i need a spot...if i needed one i'd ask for one
 7 years ago '04        #15
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
. unable to squat your bodyweight properly yet attempting to lift 135 -- 225 -- 315lbs (99.8% of the peeps in the rack)
 7 years ago '04        #16
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
There's this one dude who starts shuffling at the gym I go to, like seriously f*ggot this isn't a place to be dancing.

When people take one of the dumbbells upstairs and then don't put that sh*t back

People who just bullsh*t on a machine I'm waiting to use.
 7 years ago '08        #17
N/A 2 heat pts
space
space
$639 | Props total: 1 1
Ppl that hog the bench press doing half ROM reps... Or ppl that insist on telling me I need a belt for deadlifts/squats when they're the ones not even using the machines right.
 06-07-2011, 05:58 PM         #18
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-people that curl or do stupid sh*t they could be doing elsewhere.. in the power racks

-guys who bench press and dont bring the bar down to their chest....usually have more weight then they can handle on

-guys who drop weights
 7 years ago '11        #19
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
damn i never let anyone get in the way/bother me when i workout but this thread should be a list in the man law by lines under gym law.

picture the ultimate fu*k in the gym, smelling like sh*t sweating everywhere all jacked up staring you down in the mirror as he circuits through 2 benches a machine and a squat rack, grunting back and forth while he lifts more than he can handle with awful form wearing sun glasses a watch and one of those sleeveless shirts with big arm holes that shows off love handles
 06-07-2011, 06:51 PM         #20
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pootysmack said:
damn i never let anyone get in the way/bother me when i workout but this thread should be a list in the man law by lines under gym law.

picture the ultimate fu*k in the gym, smelling like sh*t sweating everywhere all jacked up staring you down in the mirror as he circuits through 2 benches a machine and a squat rack, grunting back and forth while he lifts more than he can handle with awful form wearing sun glasses a watch and one of those sleeveless shirts with big arm holes that shows off love handles
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy