Floyd Mayweather announces ring return against Victor Ortiz on September 17

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #161
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
smh@ wilbon calling floyd a coward again
this n*gga is one of the biggest clowns on espn
 7 years ago '08        #162
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
Pacquiao's last 3 opponents havent even been as good Ortiz

Last edited by CarmeloStarks; 06-08-2011 at 01:15 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #163
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
 7 years ago '07        #164
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 damn_ryght said:
ortiz will lose but he will not get his a.ss beat...mayweather not known to give proper beatdown on n*ggas.. leave that business to pacman
a win is a win no matter how beat up a opponent looks. But you wouldn't know about that. you're the type of player to do cross overs over and over and move left and right instead of north and south to score a point. When a real player makes one moves and executes without very little energy used.
 7 years ago '09        #165
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
Cotto hasn't been the same since that cheating f*ggot Margarito fu*ked his face up...before that f!ght Cotto was a beast hope he start k!llin again
 7 years ago '11        #166
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
 RustyLorcin said:
do you know boxing dude? FLOYD is a counter puncher, ORTIZ is a brawler, a counter puncher beats a brawler 7 times out of 10, and Floyd is one of the best in the history of boxing at what he does, so why you are coming at me with this bullsh*t? this f!ght is bullsh*t and we already know who won, who gives a fu*k if Ortiz is 24, fu*k age.

is because of people like you that this n*gga Floyd gets away with this sh*t, you can say what you want about cotto, i dont give a fu*k if he was on a 6 f!ght loosing streak before he fought manny, but the guy is a technician, not a fu*king wild brawler, why isnt floyd f!ghting sergio martinez? a southpaw counter puncher, want to know why? because the probabilities of floyd winning go way lower, floyd only takes f!ghts he knows he can win, we all know that from his gambling habits.

so fu*k yourself pus*y.
so that means pac gonna get his a.ss handed to him
and sergio martinez is not a welterweight dumbass
 7 years ago '10        #167
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 RustyLorcin said:
hmm Pac just got off destroying Cotto & Marg a few f!ghts ago, Cotto would eat ortiz for lunch twice on the same day.
hmmmm cotto comin off a loss then f!ghts pac... marg comin off a poor f!ght to f!ght pac... mosley comin off a loss to f!ght pac.... n pac f!ghtn marquez 3years late... ortiz comin off a big win 4 a tittle.. prolly f!ght of the year.. now f!ghtn money... cotto ant what he use 2 be... this a good warm up f!ght fo money tho... but sme what kinda dangerous.... btw ortiz >> cotto... right now
 7 years ago '07        #168
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 CarmeloStarks said:
the manny crusaders will ignore this
 7 years ago '10        #169
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 CarmeloStarks said:
last 3 opponents comin off bad losses or bad pertformance u mean
 06-08-2011, 08:47 AM         #170
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd is the biggest letdown to me in boxing history!!! its real obvious he's trying to buy time to delay or not f!ght pac at all. Good chance pac gonna win the rest of his f!ghts and in 2 years be president of the Phillipines or something and retire from boxing. Floyd will make excuse after excuse not too f!ght him just like the last year or so to avoid Pac. Floyd dont give a sh*t about his fans,if he did he would f!ght Pac -Cmon Floyd Fans you rather see him f!ght Ortiz than Pac?????
 7 years ago '04        #171
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5525 5525
 gordonshumway said:
Floyd is the biggest letdown to me in boxing history!!! its real obvious he's trying to buy time to delay or not f!ght pac at all. Good chance pac gonna win the rest of his f!ghts and in 2 years be president of the Phillipines or something and retire from boxing. Floyd will make excuse after excuse not too f!ght him just like the last year or so to avoid Pac. Floyd dont give a sh*t about his fans,if he did he would f!ght Pac -Cmon Floyd Fans you rather see him f!ght Ortiz than Pac?????
its called a tuneup f!ght dweeb
 7 years ago '06        #172
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 carltouss619 said:
a win is a win no matter how beat up a opponent looks. But you wouldn't know about that. you're the type of player to do cross overs over and over and move left and right instead of north and south to score a point. When a real player makes one moves and executes without very little energy used.
are you a dumbass? didnt i just say ortiz will lose? we're fans and we wanna be entertained. i would rather see a player lay everything on the line and go for the homerun than a player who settles for base hits. you'd rather go for a tie than a win. fu*k outta here bruh...

u the type who doesn't really like to get his money's worth.

dude who goes for knockouts>>>>dude who likes to win on points
 06-08-2011, 09:09 AM         #173
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its called a tuneup f!ght dweeb
So you think he's going to f!ght Pac???
 7 years ago '05        #174
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 987 987
 No iD23 said:
hmmmm cotto comin off a loss then f!ghts pac... marg comin off a poor f!ght to f!ght pac... mosley comin off a loss to f!ght pac.... n pac f!ghtn marquez 3years late... ortiz comin off a big win 4 a tittle.. prolly f!ght of the year.. now f!ghtn money... cotto ant what he use 2 be... this a good warm up f!ght fo money tho... but sme what kinda dangerous.... btw ortiz >> cotto... right now
Cotto wasn't coming off a loss, he had won two f!ghts in a row
 7 years ago '04        #175
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
the same margarito who would have lost to clottey had he not hurt his arm/hand?....the same margarito who has NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER....what the fu*k was he gonna do against floyd?....be a punching bag?...cut it out.....same for cotto....cotto didn't/doesn't have the tools to avoid floyds punches..he would have just got beat up just the same...tried to rush floyd,that wouldn't work,sit back,and get picked off all night......

and it's funny how oscar de la hoya is now considered to have been over the hill when he fought floyd,but when the f!ght was happening everyone,and their mother was talking about how he was going to win.....not to mention he put up a good f!ght....he just lost to a better boxer...
For the last F*cking time, I'm not saying these guys beat floyd but its undeniable these were the other premiere f!ghters at welterweight. So is your point if your better than other f!ghters then you just shouldn't f!ght at all. So I guess roy jones record should of ended 22-0 then. To establish real greatness you have to beat the other premiere f!ghters in your division. Which he failed to do. Did he clean up his division like roy jones did light heavyweight, did he f!ght most contenders like oscar did in the mid 90's, did he clean up the division like Bernard did for 20 something defences. I'm not talking about these guys beating floyd but floyd had something to prove by beating these contenders. AGAIN, YOU CANNOT REPEAT CANNOT CLAIM ANYTHING WITHOUT BEATING THE BEST CONTENDERS IN YOUR DIVISION, REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH BETTER YOU ARE THEN THEM. OR ELSE GREAT ATHLETES SHOULD JUST RETIRE ON THEIR REP INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DOING IT.
 7 years ago '07        #176
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 jasonrcruz said:
For the last F*cking time, I'm not saying these guys beat floyd but its undeniable these were the other premiere f!ghters at welterweight. So is your point if your better than other f!ghters then you just shouldn't f!ght at all. So I guess roy jones record should of ended 22-0 then. To establish real greatness you have to beat the other premiere f!ghters in your division. Which he failed to do. Did he clean up his division like roy jones did light heavyweight, did he f!ght most contenders like oscar did in the mid 90's, did he clean up the division like Bernard did for 20 something defences. I'm not talking about these guys beating floyd but floyd had something to prove by beating these contenders. AGAIN, YOU CANNOT REPEAT CANNOT CLAIM ANYTHING WITHOUT BEATING THE BEST CONTENDERS IN YOUR DIVISION, REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH BETTER YOU ARE THEN THEM. OR ELSE GREAT ATHLETES SHOULD JUST RETIRE ON THEIR REP INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DOING IT.
roy jones didnt f!ght michaleski,whom was tha only otha belt holder,so he didnt clean it up.he dominated yes,but cleaned up,no.

problem wit that logic is that its old.once f!ghters started earnin 10 mil plus for 1 f!ght,that cleanin out tha division sh*t went out tha window.last guys to clean out a division thoroughly probly get tha least love in all of boxing and thats tha klitscho's

fact is that in this day and age,most f!ghters chase tha payday.thats just how it is.arum turned down a cotto,hatton and de la hoya f!ght for floyd at different points in time

as a matter off fact,outta current f!ghters,i dont think anybody has beaten more linear champs than floyd
 7 years ago '05        #177
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Sizzler01 said:
Cotto wasn't coming off a loss, he had won two f!ghts in a row
Jennings and clottey? lol...
 7 years ago '05        #178
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 r.burgundy said:
roy jones didnt f!ght michaleski,whom was tha only otha belt holder,so he didnt clean it up.he dominated yes,but cleaned up,no.

7 years ago '05        #179
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 987 987
 Bea5T said:
Jennings and clottey? lol...
did he or did not not win two f!ghts after Maragrito
 7 years ago '04        #180
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 r.burgundy said:

problem wit that logic is that its old.once f!ghters started earnin 10 mil plus for 1 f!ght,that cleanin out tha division sh*t went out tha window.last guys to clean out a division thoroughly probly get tha least love in all of boxing and thats tha klitscho's

fact is that in this day and age,most f!ghters chase tha payday.thats just how it is.arum turned down a cotto,hatton and de la hoya f!ght for floyd at different points in time

as a matter off fact,outta current f!ghters,i dont think anybody has beaten more linear champs than floyd
Ya I'm feeling what your saying, you have a point about chasing the payday, which I will never hate on another man for doing. As a hardcore boxing fan, how do we judge greatness with these current f!ghters ? Do we have to play that what if scenerio with everybody now ? 90% would agree Mayweather would beat pretty much all of the good to great welterweights of his era but is that really enough to put him in the conversation with Sugar Ray Robinson, Jack Johnson, Marciano and those guys? Its a shame because he is in their class when it comes to talent...I guess thats why boxing is losing in the popularity contest right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago