most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
pacquiao or GTFO
 7 years ago '08        #142
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Isn't this ironic...Pacquiao hasn't fought anyone in/close to the prime of their career, OR with any kind of momentum from their most recent f!ghts...yet Mayweather's cherry pickin? n*gga you sound stupid. Dude turned 24 this year, and when's the last time Manny's fought anyone much younger than him? ...go ahead and check, I'll wait.

And if you wanna bring up the fact that Ortiz lost to Maidana a couple years ago as if he hasn't improved, also mention both Manny vs Marquez f!ghts that Pac controversially could've lost in from different judges' perspective.

do you know boxing dude? FLOYD is a counter puncher, ORTIZ is a brawler, a counter puncher beats a brawler 7 times out of 10, and Floyd is one of the best in the history of boxing at what he does, so why you are coming at me with this bullsh*t? this f!ght is bullsh*t and we already know who won, who gives a fu*k if Ortiz is 24, fu*k age.

is because of people like you that this n*gga Floyd gets away with this sh*t, you can say what you want about cotto, i dont give a fu*k if he was on a 6 f!ght loosing streak before he fought manny, but the guy is a technician, not a fu*king wild brawler, why isnt floyd f!ghting sergio martinez? a southpaw counter puncher, want to know why? because the probabilities of floyd winning go way lower, floyd only takes f!ghts he knows he can win, we all know that from his gambling habits.

so fu*k yourself pus*y.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 06-07-2011 at 08:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #143
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
I semi agree with your points about pacquiao but you tell me, all the way from 130lbs to 147lbs...who did pac miss...maybe alexander/berto/bradley/khan which could be said for mayweather as well. I don't disagree with your a.ssessment of pacman but your thoughts of mayweather are semi dilusional.

1. Cotto was already well primed for mayweather before margarito...that f!ght could of been made 1 1/2 to 2 years before the margarito f!ght. I remember thinking cotto vs mosley was a good substitute if we are gonna miss mayweather vs cotto

2. A still prime Oscar...you seem like you know boxing so i'm not even gonna start with this one

3. Between the first cintron f!ght to the williams f!ght, you don't think marg deserved a mayweather f!ght ?. and how bad he looks after is not an excuse because we are talking in hind sight. Again you have to physically clean your division out, you can't just do it on rep. I'm not saying Marg beats him but 07-08 marg should have gotten that f!ght.
 7 years ago '04        #144
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 jasonrcruz said:
okay so when cotto was an undefeated champion, heavily advertised by hbo and was a welterweight champ the same time as mayweather...what happen there. Kostya tzyu (spelling) Margarito pre-cotto. Ya you can do all the margo wouldn't hit may which I agree but mayweather never proved it!!!! don't come here writing like Mayweather cleaned up the welterweight division at all buddy. we are all not casual boxing fans. who are you gonna mention zab, demarcus corley lol Mayweather out waited everyone...Give me one good reason he wasn't f!ghting mosley/cotto/margarito in that span when they were f!ghting eachother for welterweight supremacy. You can't be the best in a division by reputation, you have to actually f!ght and prove it.
People still think Floyd was dodgin' Mosley?
 7 years ago '05        #145
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
This guy has made a living off of ducking great f!ghters . He WILL f!ght Manny eventually , but only cuz the money is too much to turn down .
 7 years ago '04        #146
jasonrcruz 
space
space
 bradleyb87 said:
People still think Floyd was dodgin' Mosley?
I can tell by your pic you don't know anything about boxing or athletics or fast movements in general. Fat people anger me when they speak.
 7 years ago '05        #147
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 RustyLorcin said:
hmm Pac just got off destroying Cotto & Marg a few f!ghts ago, Cotto would eat ortiz for lunch twice on the same day.
Mosley destroyed margs aswell
 7 years ago '08        #148
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 Bea5T said:
Mosley destroyed margs aswell
that mosley was steroids :|
 7 years ago '05        #149
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 carltouss619 said:
I'm sorry but I'm done with all these articles. My question is how do you know all this, were you yourself in these meetings. Did they always call you up when these negotiations took place?
if the neutral party says what happened in the negotiations then i tend to believe thats what happen, he has high stakes in it and has no reason to lie
 7 years ago '07        #150
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
This is a good f!ght for floyd and its a tougher f!ght than pac has taken in the past few years...

That being said both boxers are "cherry picking" and f!ghting guys who pose no real threat. Hatton, clottey? Mosley, Margarito? I think Mayweather fans are a little pissed because the media makes it seem like Pacman is taken out all of the top contenders when he certaintly isn't. He's as guilty, if not more guilty, of taken easy f!ghts.

Needless to say I'm more interested in seeing this f!ght than watching JMM v pacquiao at 147. But for some reason the media loves Pacquiao and makes it seem like takes the toughest f!ghts possible.
 7 years ago '04        #151
jasonrcruz 
space
space
 pete jr said:
This is a good f!ght for floyd and its a tougher f!ght than pac has taken in the past few years...

That being said both boxers are "cherry picking" and f!ghting guys who pose no real threat. Hatton, clottey? Mosley, Margarito? I think Mayweather fans are a little pissed because the media makes it seem like Pacman is taken out all of the top contenders when he certaintly isn't. He's as guilty, if not more guilty, of taken easy f!ghts.

Needless to say I'm more interested in seeing this f!ght than watching JMM v pacquiao at 147. But for some reason the media loves Pacquiao and makes it seem like takes the toughest f!ghts possible.
They both cherry pick f!ghters but one says he's better than Ali and one atleast gives the impression of being humble. Media and the public will always pick on the "showy" guy.
 7 years ago '04        #152
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,502 | Props total: 1568 1568
ortiz gonna throw this scared little n*gga a beatin
 7 years ago '04        #153
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 jasonrcruz said:
I can tell by your pic you don't know anything about boxing or athletics or fast movements in general. Fat people anger me when they speak.
Too bad that's not me .
 7 years ago '04        #154
jasonrcruz 
space
space
 bradleyb87 said:
Too bad that's not me .
Well your the guy with "that guy" as your pic...I don't know what's worse.
 7 years ago '08        #155
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,182 | Props total: 968 968
 arthurmack27 said:
id be more interested in ortiz-berto II
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I don't hate the f!ght cause I know floyd need a tune up for pacquaio. But please don't act like ortiz is a k!ller. He beat an hbo hype job and now he is k!ller and better than any body in pacquaio last 5 years. I didn't forget maidana and peterson f!ght like y'all. I just felt ortiz is not ready for floyd and i wanted a maidana rematch.
I would of wanted to see an Ortiz-Berto II before this & i'm a Floyd fan, Ortiz just wants people to forget that f!ght.

After that win Ortiz is one of the few left that is actually worthy of f!ghting Floyd but knowing this PBF will be putting on a clinic & Ortiz will just become a shell of what he is now.

JeeQ said:
So after May beats him, I give it a few months before Manny announces his f!ght against Victor Ortiz
After this f!ght, Bob Arum will probably make sure to make a f!ght with a mentally & physically drained Ortiz to make Pacquiao look greater then he is & enjoy another big payday.
 7 years ago '06        #156
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 jasonrcruz said:
O lineman are faster than u
 7 years ago '05        #157
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 RustyLorcin said:
that mosley was steroids :|
it was in 09...
 7 years ago '04        #158
jasonrcruz 
space
space
 kmstokes said:
O lineman are faster than u
O-linemen represent .08% of fat people...Sorry I offended you, fat people can get good jobs too, don't worry about it.
 7 years ago '06        #159
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
ortiz will lose but he will not get his a.ss beat...mayweather not known to give proper beatdown on n*ggas.. leave that business to pacman
 06-08-2011, 12:00 AM         #160
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasonrcruz said:
I semi agree with your points about pacquiao but you tell me, all the way from 130lbs to 147lbs...who did pac miss...maybe alexander/berto/bradley/khan which could be said for mayweather as well. I don't disagree with your a.ssessment of pacman but your thoughts of mayweather are semi dilusional.

1. Cotto was already well primed for mayweather before margarito...that f!ght could of been made 1 1/2 to 2 years before the margarito f!ght. I remember thinking cotto vs mosley was a good substitute if we are gonna miss mayweather vs cotto

2. A still prime Oscar...you seem like you know boxing so i'm not even gonna start with this one

3. Between the first cintron f!ght to the williams f!ght, you don't think marg deserved a mayweather f!ght ?. and how bad he looks after is not an excuse because we are talking in hind sight. Again you have to physically clean your division out, you can't just do it on rep. I'm not saying Marg beats him but 07-08 marg should have gotten that f!ght.

the same margarito who would have lost to clottey had he not hurt his arm/hand?....the same margarito who has NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER....what the fu*k was he gonna do against floyd?....be a punching bag?...cut it out.....same for cotto....cotto didn't/doesn't have the tools to avoid floyds punches..he would have just got beat up just the same...tried to rush floyd,that wouldn't work,sit back,and get picked off all night......

and it's funny how oscar de la hoya is now considered to have been over the hill when he fought floyd,but when the f!ght was happening everyone,and their mother was talking about how he was going to win.....not to mention he put up a good f!ght....he just lost to a better boxer...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy