most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1473 1473
 dahabi said:
to whoever says this is a breeze through, you do not kno boxing. this should be a great f!ght
how so? ortiz is too slow and doesnt have footwork. floyd will hit and run very easy and win on points
 7 years ago '07        #122
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i got a question for the manny warriors...when was the last time he fought a young lion like victor ortiz?
 7 years ago '04        #123
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 vegasman said:
THA fu*k!?!? Ortiz is the number two ranked welterweight in the world.

You Pacquiao stans are some of the most unknowledgeable and irrational fans I've every encountered.
Ortiz also was unranked at 140 after quitting against maidana, and drawing against peterson. The only reason he is number 2 at 147 because pacquaio beat shane, cotto and clottey and floyd lost his ranking to inactivity. Add the fact that ortiz beat the hbo hypejob who fought none of the 10 ranking welterweights named berto. Outside of floyd and pac the whole 147 is garbage hence ortiz being number 2 and berto still being number 3 after losing against a guy who had a disappointing career and was coming off a draw and lost.
 7 years ago '04        #124
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1473 1473
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Ortiz also was unranked at 140 after quitting against maidana, and drawing against peterson. The only reason he is number 2 at 147 because pacquaio beat shane, cotto and clottey and floyd lost his ranking to inactivity. Add the fact that ortiz beat the hbo hypejob who fought none of the 10 ranking welterweights named berto. Outside of floyd and pac the whole 147 is garbage hence ortiz being number 2 and berto still being number 3 after losing against a guy who had a disappointing career and was coming off a draw and lost.
exactly. ortiz beats 1 up and comer and now gonna f!ght floyd? how does that happen? so many things wrong with this f!ght its unreal.
 7 years ago '04        #125
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i got a question for the manny warriors...when was the last time he fought a young lion like victor ortiz?
Ok did ortiz quit a like a lil bi*ch against maidana and got outboxed by lemont peterson after knocking him down 2 times. Just because he beat the paper champ berto doesn't mean his is a young lion. Dude is a quitter and had a history of mentally quitting when sh*t don't go his way. He is a mental midget and he lost the warrior title against maidana.

sh*t the only f!ghter I want floyd and pacquaio f!ghting is eachother or martinez. Anyone else are not in their level.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-07-2011 at 07:00 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #126
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Ok did ortiz quit a like a lil bi*ch against maidana and got outboxed by lemont peterson after knocking him down 2 times. Just because he beat the paper champ berto doesn't mean his is a young lion. Dude is a quitter and had a history of mentally quitting when sh*t don't go his way. He is a mental midget and he lost the warrior title against maidana.
before that match against maidana ortiz was being d!ck rode as the next great american f!ghter...he fu*ked up by saying that sh*t he did afterwards

NAME ONE YOUNG LION THAT MANNY HAS FOUGHT IN THE LAST 5 YEARS
 7 years ago '04        #127
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
before that match against maidana ortiz was being d!ck rode as the next great american f!ghter...he fu*ked up by saying that sh*t he did afterwards

NAME ONE YOUNG LION THAT MANNY HAS FOUGHT IN THE LAST 5 YEARS
cotto who would sh*t on ortiz now. And please not mention marg beat down since maidana beatdown was just as bad. Bradley is also next in line after marquez who imo better than ortiz judging that bradley is the best at 140 and domimated peterson.
 7 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
cotto who would sh*t on ortiz now. And please not mention marg beat down since maidana beatdown was just as bad. Bradley is also next in line after marquez who imo better than ortiz judging that bradley is the best at 140 and domimated peterson.
cotto wasn't a young lion when him and pac fought..stop it..just admit that manny don't want it with young f!ghters..he would rather f!ght the shane mosleys and end of the road jmm's of the world
 7 years ago '04        #129
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
cotto wasn't a young lion when him and pac fought..stop it..just admit that manny don't want it with young f!ghters..he would rather f!ght the shane mosleys and end of the road jmm's of the world
Cotto was 28 which is most f!ghter prime when pacquaio fought him.

Add the fact that pacquaio and ortiz used to be sparring partners and pacquaio used to fu*k him up. I doubt pac is scared of him

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-07-2011 at 07:17 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #130
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,049 | Props total: 30337 30337
lol at the hatred for this f!ght.

I was the one saying that he didn't deserve to be on HBO again until he faced his demons (rematch with maidana). It didn't happen though, they put him on HBO, he beat a dude with a belt... now as the champ, he should be f!ghting the best guys out there.

You can question Ortiz' heart but not his skills. As much as Maidana was laying it on Ortiz... Ortiz was punishing Maidana at the same time. Ortiz was up in that f!ght by at least 3 points. Everyone he fought after Maidana but before Berto was to build him back up. He fought boxers, he fought crafty vets, he fought who he was supposed to f!ght to get his career back on track. After he learned every lesson he could, and studied his mistakes... he took the midterm (berto) and passed. Now y'all saying he should not be taking the final exam????

Apparently y'all are boxing geniuses... who the f**k should Floyd f!ght then? Manny already has a f!ght. Marquez signed on for the pacman f!ght a month ago.... Arum offered JMM that contraact well before that. Oh, lemme guess, he supposed to go up to 160, right? GTFOH! What should Ortiz do? Drop the belt and go back to 140? GTFOH again!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Cotto was 28 which is most f!ghter prime when pacquaio fought him
meh yeah..but cotto had a lot of miles on him before that..i'm talking a fresh young f!ghter..manny don't do that no more..he would rather drain these bigger and older f!ghters to a catch weight f!ght
 7 years ago '04        #132
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
meh yeah..but cotto had a lot of miles on him before that..i'm talking a fresh young f!ghter..manny don't do that no more..he would rather drain these bigger and older f!ghters to a catch weight f!ght
And ortiz doesn't have alot miles. Before the berto f!ght he was done and now he has pulse again even though cotto is currently the number 1 154 f!ghter after pacquaio whoop his a.ss. Doesn't look like a f!ghter who is old to me.
 7 years ago '04        #133
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 54 54
Too many of y'all ppl don't know sh*t about boxing. Manny has defeated no one of note that Floyd couldn't.

He beat a bum a.ss Clottey, who obviously was in it for the check. If he was the same Clottey that showed up to f!ght Cotto and Judah it would have been a better f!ght.
Manny beat up a Ricky Hatton that Floyd already exposed.
He beat up a weight drained Oscar at 147, which we all know wasn't his natural weight anymore at the time.
He beat up a shell of Cotto. Lets face it, he has never bee. The same post-Margo.
He beat up a tailor made walking mummy in Margo. Floyd would have done the same thing to Margo except Floyd would not have gotten hit by Margo.
He beat a washed up Mosley who Floyd destroyed methodically for 12 rounds and then drew with Sergio Mora.
Now he is f!ght a JMM at a weight he cannot f!ght at the same way he does at 140. See punch stat totals from Mayweather f!ght. He landed 62 punches total the entire f!ght on Floyd. Manny will destroy him at 144.

Need I say more?

Floyd beat Oscar at his natural weight. He destroyed JMM. He KO'ed Hatton. He destroyed Mosley. And if you don't he would have done the same with two walking mummies in Margo and Cotto you clearly don't know sh*t about the f!ght game.
 7 years ago '04        #134
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
And ortiz doesn't have alot miles. Before the berto f!ght he was done and now he has pulse again even though cotto is currently the number 1 154 f!ghter after pacquaio whoop his a.ss. Doesn't look like a f!ghter who is old to me.
 7 years ago '04        #135
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
I don't hate the f!ght cause I know floyd need a tune up for pacquaio. But please don't act like ortiz is a k!ller. He beat an hbo hype job and now he is k!ller and better than any body in pacquaio last 5 years. I didn't forget maidana and peterson f!ght like y'all. I just felt ortiz is not ready for floyd and i wanted a maidana rematch.
 7 years ago '04        #136
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
Oh and let me mention that Ortiz was ranked before the Maidana f!ght on many divisional lists including The Rings and ESPN's. The kid was a top prospect, and comes into f!ghts weighing upward of 160! He is a middleweight, sometimes near super middleweight posing as a welter! On top of that the kid has speed and strength. If y'all had seen the Peterson f!ght you would have scored it a landslide for Ortiz. No one thinks that f!ght was a draw at all. Remember one of the scorecards was 118-110 (or something like that.) for Ortiz. So expect on the night of the f!ght for Ortiz to be about 165-166 and Floyd about 150. If he catches Floyd, it could be a long night. moral of the story, don't sleep on Ortiz. The boy can scrap.
 7 years ago '04        #137
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
Every f!ghter has growing pains. Maidana was his. But it's safe to say, Ortiz is not a junior welterweight. He was walking around a 173 before that f!ght. He had to drop 33 pounds to make weight in 10 weeks. If you box, you know how difficult that is.
 7 years ago '04        #138
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:
Too many of y'all ppl don't know sh*t about boxing. Manny has defeated no one of note that Floyd couldn't.

He beat a bum a.ss Clottey, who obviously was in it for the check. If he was the same Clottey that showed up to f!ght Cotto and Judah it would have been a better f!ght.
Manny beat up a Ricky Hatton that Floyd already exposed.
He beat up a weight drained Oscar at 147, which we all know wasn't his natural weight anymore at the time.
He beat up a shell of Cotto. Lets face it, he has never bee. The same post-Margo.
He beat up a tailor made walking mummy in Margo. Floyd would have done the same thing to Margo except Floyd would not have gotten hit by Margo.
He beat a washed up Mosley who Floyd destroyed methodically for 12 rounds and then drew with Sergio Mora.
Now he is f!ght a JMM at a weight he cannot f!ght at the same way he does at 140. See punch stat totals from Mayweather f!ght. He landed 62 punches total the entire f!ght on Floyd. Manny will destroy him at 144.

Need I say more?

Floyd beat Oscar at his natural weight. He destroyed JMM. He KO'ed Hatton. He destroyed Mosley. And if you don't he would have done the same with two walking mummies in Margo and Cotto you clearly don't know sh*t about the f!ght game.
okay so when cotto was an undefeated champion, heavily advertised by hbo and was a welterweight champ the same time as mayweather...what happen there. Kostya tzyu (spelling) Margarito pre-cotto. Ya you can do all the margo wouldn't hit may which I agree but mayweather never proved it!!!! don't come here writing like Mayweather cleaned up the welterweight division at all buddy. we are all not casual boxing fans. who are you gonna mention zab, demarcus corley lol Mayweather out waited everyone...Give me one good reason he wasn't f!ghting mosley/cotto/margarito in that span when they were f!ghting eachother for welterweight supremacy. You can't be the best in a division by reputation, you have to actually f!ght and prove it.
 7 years ago '05        #139
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13707 13707
 carltouss619 said:
I'm sorry but I'm done with all these articles. My question is how do you know all this, were you yourself in these meetings. Did they always call you up when these negotiations took place?
 7 years ago '04        #140
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
 jasonrcruz said:
okay so when cotto was an undefeated champion, heavily advertised by hbo and was a welterweight champ the same time as mayweather...what happen there. Kostya tzyu (spelling) Margarito pre-cotto. Ya you can do all the margo wouldn't hit may which I agree but mayweather never proved it!!!! don't come here writing like Mayweather cleaned up the welterweight division at all buddy. we are all not casual boxing fans. who are you gonna mention zab, demarcus corley lol Mayweather out waited everyone...Give me one good reason he wasn't f!ghting mosley/cotto/margarito in that span when they were f!ghting eachother for welterweight supremacy. You can't be the best in a division by reputation, you have to actually f!ght and prove it.
They were priming Cotto to f!ght Floyd, then he walked into the cement fisted Margo. His stock was never the same and neither was he. Floyd destroyed a prime Zab, an undefeated Hatton, a still prime Oscar, a Mosley fresh of his destruction of Margorito. Pacman beat all these ppl after Floyd did. Margo couldn't beat Shane, so what makes you think he could hold Floyds jock strap? Manny didn't clean it up either, that for damn sure, he just took out the trash Floyd left it with. The division cleaned itself out. Floyd r*ped JMM like he had never been before. It was a true counter puncher vs counter puncher match. We all saw what happened. Manny struggles with counter punchers just as much as Floyd struggles with southpaws, but I'm inclined to say that Floyd historically has done better against southpaws, than Manny has ever done with counter punchers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago