Floyd Mayweather announces ring return against Victor Ortiz on September 17

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 2714 2714
only 2 months prep ?
 7 years ago '11        #82
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
Pacquiao f!ghting tomato cans
Mayweather taking chances
 06-07-2011, 03:43 PM         #83
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RustyLorcin said:
Ortiz is a glorified journeyman, he is going to get countered all night and make floyd look good, i mean even Maidana beat ortiz a.ss.

Floyd is cherry picking once again :(
Isn't this ironic...Pacquiao hasn't fought anyone in/close to the prime of their career, OR with any kind of momentum from their most recent f!ghts...yet Mayweather's cherry pickin? n*gga you sound stupid. Dude turned 24 this year, and when's the last time Manny's fought anyone much younger than him? ...go ahead and check, I'll wait.

And if you wanna bring up the fact that Ortiz lost to Maidana a couple years ago as if he hasn't improved, also mention both Manny vs Marquez f!ghts that Pac controversially could've lost in from different judges' perspective.

JeeQ said:
So after May beats him, I give it a few months before Manny announces his f!ght against Victor Ortiz

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 06-07-2011 at 03:45 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #84
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
WOAH did not expect this but holy sh*t this f!ght is going to be great
 7 years ago '09        #85
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 RustyLorcin said:
Ortiz is a glorified journeyman, he is going to get countered all night and make floyd look good, i mean even Maidana beat ortiz a.ss.

Floyd is cherry picking once again :(
ortiz been playing alot smarter since he got his a.ss beat by Maidana...this is better than most of lames manny been picking to f!ght him

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 06-07-2011 at 03:54 PM..
 06-07-2011, 03:46 PM         #86
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
So after May beats him, I give it a few months before Manny announces his f!ght against Victor Ortiz
we know

and all the homos in here calling money a coward and pus*y and all this guy sh*t are soft a.ss white boys and house n*ggas from the burbs like wilbon that have never even been in a f!ght

you mad that a black man is on top that does what he wants and dont say yes sir no sir master

ortiz- coming off his biggest win against a undefeated world champ>>> mannys leftovers
 7 years ago '05        #87
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 TriniSoldier said:
the warm up f!ght to the manny slaughter. it's time my brethren
 7 years ago '10        #88
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7625 7625
 davon4204 said:
Manny's f!ght will be way more interesting then Coward Boy Floyds.
Mayweather already fought a over weight Marquez and how did that turn out?, and Pac is about to do the same. No its not as interesting as a 130, 135 Marquez. He does not belong at these weights.
 7 years ago '05        #89
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 987 987
 carltouss619 said:
3:18 mark
that was a joke, i was referring to myself not manny, but as ive said many times on this board, that nagga roach ain't sitting in on any Manny business meeting and whatever the terms were Floyd's manager Al Haymon agreed to them
 7 years ago '05        #90
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 EscoNore said:
fu*k a screenshot

Floyd Mayweather
@FloydMayweather Floyd Mayweather
My fans have been waiting long enough. Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz. Sept-17 2011 for the WBC World Championship.
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Propz to Floyd

PROPZ?!!? YOU GIVE THIS n*gga PROPS FOR f!ghtING VICTOR fu*kING ORTIZ?!?!

WHO THE fu*k IS VICTOR ORTIZ?!?!

THE WHOLE WORLD WANTS TO SEE MAYWEATHER f!ght PACQUIAO...NOT THIS BULLsh*t!!!

That's like teasing people with some expensive a.ss steak for dinner and then serving them dog food.

fu*k ALL OF Y'ALL d!ckRIDING f*ggotS. BOXING IS WHACK AS fu*k BECAUSE OF BULLsh*t LIKE THIS.
 7 years ago '07        #91
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Sizzler01 said:
that was a joke, i was referring to myself not manny, but as ive said many times on this board, that nagga roach ain't sitting in on any Manny business meeting and whatever the terms were Floyd's manager Al Haymon agreed to them
Oh so now roach isn't sitting in these meetings. This is what I don't understand how do all these average no connection having people know that Floyd agreed to everything or Pac agreed to everything to who was in the meeting? People can't be serious with this stuff.
 7 years ago '11        #92
Boston George 4 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 50 50
Can't Wait .!?
 7 years ago '04        #93
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 carltouss619 said:

yea but the only difference is people will give Pac all the props in the world as if he did something
I won't lie, your right on Pac will get all the props unfairly but its undisputable that Pac fought most of the guys mayweather should have over the years. Whats your excuse for mayweather not f!ghting cotto/margarito when floyd was campaigning as a welterweight a few years back. A proper response is not floyd would k!ll them because we all agree to that but those guys were legitimate champions at that time. Floyd should of been the one to destroy cotto before pacquiao even thought about welterweight, Floyd should of beat up Margarito waaay before mosley did. He can't go on like he cleaned up welterweight when he barely fought any of the concensus top welterweights when May was actually an active f!ghter.
 06-07-2011, 04:05 PM         #94
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about his uncle
 7 years ago '06        #95
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
nice f!ght
least floyd down to f!ght young f!ghters not over primed f!ghters
this is a good dangerous tune up for you know who
 7 years ago '07        #96
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
The King of Ducking has finally stepped up to the plate and I'm a fan

Last edited by KnicksLost; 06-07-2011 at 04:12 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #97
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 bigree61 said:
we know

and all the homos in here calling money a coward and pus*y and all this guy sh*t are soft a.ss white boys and house n*ggas from the burbs like wilbon that have never even been in a f!ght

you mad that a black man is on top that does what he wants and dont say yes sir no sir master

ortiz- coming off his biggest win against a undefeated world champ>>> mannys leftovers
I'm not hating on Floyd and him getting paper. I've been a mayweather fan since he destroy Angel Manfredi. The harcore boxing fans not the "I watch hbo 24/7 boxing preview" fan gets frustrated because we know that floyd is not living up to his potential as one of the most talented boxers of all-time. He has the ability to be better than Sugar Ray Robinson but with his f!ght selection he is never going to be on that level and i'm not only talking about a pacquiao f!ght.
 06-07-2011, 04:25 PM         #98
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jasonrcruz said:
I'm not hating on Floyd and him getting paper. I've been a mayweather fan since he destroy Angel Manfredi. The harcore boxing fans not the "I watch hbo 24/7 boxing preview" fan gets frustrated because we know that floyd is not living up to his potential as one of the most talented boxers of all-time. He has the ability to be better than Sugar Ray Robinson but with his f!ght selection he is never going to be on that level and i'm not only talking about a pacquiao f!ght.
cotto said he aint ready for floyd

margacheato destroyed after his talent was take n out his tape

and dont bring up that paul williams sh*t that bum is a 6'3 middle weight who tried to f!ght floyd ten years ago
 06-07-2011, 04:27 PM         #99
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shady2624 said:
PROPZ?!!? YOU GIVE THIS n*gga PROPS FOR f!ghtING VICTOR fu*kING ORTIZ?!?!

WHO THE fu*k IS VICTOR ORTIZ?!?!

THE WHOLE WORLD WANTS TO SEE MAYWEATHER f!ght PACQUIAO...NOT THIS BULLsh*t!!!

That's like teasing people with some expensive a.ss steak for dinner and then serving them dog food.

fu*k ALL OF Y'ALL d!ckRIDING f*ggotS. BOXING IS WHACK AS fu*k BECAUSE OF BULLsh*t LIKE THIS.
Soooo, Pacquiao can f!ght whatever declining f!ghter he wants and it isn't "bullsh*t"...but Floyd is only allowed to f!ght Manny for the sake of giving the people their steak dinner? I can't find anything about your logic that's sensible.
 06-07-2011, 04:29 PM         #100
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Victor Ortiz right now is a harder f!ght than Shane Mosley right now. After this and the Pacquiao-Marquez f!ght, it's time for Pacquiao-Mayweather to finally happen.

Watch Pacquiao and Mayweather lose their next f!ghts and tons of money. It even creates even more money if they both look exceptional, though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy