most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Phone is Most Attractive?
iPhone 4 128 53.56%
Motorola Atrix 11 4.60%
Samsung Galaxy S II 25 10.46%
HTC Evo 53 22.18%
Other 22 9.21%
Voters: 239. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,139 | Props total: 3179 3179
 THE RETURN 35 said:
All them sh*ts look the same to me
That's the truth.
 7 years ago '10        #42
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
In actuality that galaxy s2 is sh!ttin on that iphone. thats a bad pic-evo owner
 7 years ago '05        #43
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201
the iphone can look at pretty as it wants....its designed to be a girl phone and be simple to use with reduced functions for people too stupid to learn a real phones system
 7 years ago '07        #44
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
iphone 4

droid x user

but i want to use my phone not admire how petty it is, droid x for the win
 7 years ago '07        #45
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
but in all seriousness anything dual core and android will sh*t on the iphone, wait, it dont even need dual core. iphone is for pussies and f*ggots
 7 years ago '04        #46
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I want to use mine too, for more half the day before I have to charge it
 7 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 JT1E said:
but in all seriousness anything dual core and android will sh*t on the iphone, wait, it dont even need dual core. iphone is for pussies and f*ggots
What applications take advantage of the Dual Core? Serious question because I don't know so I'm not knocking it. All I keep hearing is that it's faster, but I remember when I had an Evo and my boy had a Droid. I tried to say that my Evo was faster, but then in a side by side they ran about the same.
 7 years ago '07        #48
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
What applications take advantage of the Dual Core? Serious question because I don't know so I'm not knocking it. All I keep hearing is that it's faster, but I remember when I had an Evo and my boy had a Droid. I tried to say that my Evo was faster, but then in a side by side they ran about the same.
did you root you phone and rom it and all the other things you can do, thats when the dual core comes in handy, and the evo is not a dual core so whats your argument.
 7 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 JT1E said:
did you root you phone and rom it and all the other things you can do, thats when the dual core comes in handy, and the evo is not a dual core so whats your argument.
I wasn't arguing at all, I was asking a question. I said that every time I ask someone what advantages a dual core phone has over a single core one I don't get a credible answer. Yes I rooted my phone, but I did not overclock and neither will the average consumer, which every Android nerd who tends to point out this advantage of their phone ALWAYS overlooks. What are the advantages to the average consumer of a dual core phone over a single core phone? That's the majority of your consumers, not guys who say on forums learning about flashing roms and whatnot. Half the people I know are still using the stock rom.
 7 years ago '07        #50
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
I wasn't arguing at all, I was asking a question. I said that every time I ask someone what advantages a dual core phone has over a single core one I don't get a credible answer. Yes I rooted my phone, but I did not overclock and neither will the average consumer, which every Android nerd who tends to point out this advantage of their phone ALWAYS overlooks. What are the advantages to the average consumer of a dual core phone over a single core phone? That's the majority of your consumers, not guys who say on forums learning about flashing roms and whatnot. Half the people I know are still using the stock rom.
i guess from your standpoint its all about what os you prefer, even though you can put whatever os you want on any phone really if you know what your doing. i have overclocked my phone a bit but i try not to go too overboard with hat sh*t. i just really don't care for anything apple, its just my personal preference, i mean where the fu*k is the right button on the mouse??
 7 years ago '04        #51
Spidaman83 
space
space
$306 | Props total: 15 15
i like my samsung nexus s..
 7 years ago '04        #52
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
 GST said:
I might be mistaken [although I don't think so] but I hadn't seen anything like it until the iphone and now everything else looks like a spawn of some sort..some arguably better and some not

ya damn right I believe that
LG Prada

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #53
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 160 160
I love my Sensation 4G. I think its the smoothest looking....pays being able to work for TMo and go to some of the events. bi*ch don't drop til Wed.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 JT1E said:
i guess from your standpoint its all about what os you prefer, even though you can put whatever os you want on any phone really if you know what your doing. i have overclocked my phone a bit but i try not to go too overboard with hat sh*t. i just really don't care for anything apple, its just my personal preference, i mean where the fu*k is the right button on the mouse??
wtf is that about? I don't think I could ever get used to that.
 06-12-2011, 07:07 PM         #55
antdawg702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am not an iphone guy, traded mine for a lg g2x and don't regret it, but I have to admit there's no beating the excellent, sleek, metal and glass on the iphone
 06-12-2011, 07:08 PM         #56
antdawg702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Makaveli4Eva said:
I love my Sensation 4G. I think its the smoothest looking....pays being able to work for TMo and go to some of the events. bi*ch don't drop til Wed.

[pic - click to view]

the sensation is a badass phone and i like how its metal and soft plastic
 7 years ago '11        #57
Coreey 3 heat pts
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
iphone 4, and I got an evo
 7 years ago '04        #58
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
iPhone 4.

This is coming from a HTC HD7 user.
 7 years ago '05        #59
GOD WUAN 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
im sorry.. and its awfully boring of me. but the iphone just has a simplistic yet sleek look that is just beyond what others are doing. and for me its the fact that they dont have the carriers logo plastered all over the phone.. even their own logo.. only on the back and the name and thats it.. i like that. even in clothes i dont like too much of the name plastering over the clothes.. it comes off as desperate. apple does their thing with "word of mouth".. the best kind of marketing around.
 7 years ago '04        #60
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
i got that white iphone4 sh*t is pretty
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy