Jun 6 - Why Women Fake a orga$m.

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30503 30503
i just try nut as quick as i can... so i can get home at a decent time
 7 years ago '05        #42
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
 Reppindaburghh said:
Same reason men fake an interest in the relationship.

7 years ago '06        #43
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 Ni2 said:
lol i love the 'just wanted to' vote. even anonymously you aint getting a straight answer...women.
exactly what i was sayin
 7 years ago '11        #44
Kid Zhaine 
space
space
$132 | Props total: 0 0
._. . this explains a lot.
 06-08-2011, 01:03 AM         #45
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Same reason men fake an interest in the relationship.

Wow, you n*ggas today got me wearing out my props key, godmuffukkindaaaaaaaamn
 7 years ago '04        #46
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 Smoke500 said:

I think it was 75% before, but either way that faking sh*t is lame. If you can fake s3x...I can fake my feelings

7 years ago '04        #47
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
 Dos-effect said:
real talk the pus*y get wetter and deeper, you can feel it spit back when she bust......and when you eating her.......if thats your thing......you know the difference between the taste of the pus*y and nut........how do you not know
exactly ive felt when she nut everytime and when she about to nut
 7 years ago '04        #48
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Mathematic said:
my girl is a squirter that sh*t is cool the first couple times but it gets to the point where she does it so much we gotta change and wash the sheets every other day....

oh damn the hell with that... i'd be pissed
 7 years ago '04        #49
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 ronnie said:
hahaha I just saw a seinfeld episode yesterday about elaine saying she faked orgasms with Jerry....

and then Kramer says he sometimes does as well

I've done it before too...
 7 years ago '07        #50
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 KFrizzle said:
because they think we care...

And there we have it folks...

/thread
 06-08-2011, 07:14 AM         #51
BCannonThaMc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can u not lay the pipe properly, i mean i do the same sh*t over and over and bi*ches act like they bout to die afterwards.

i do that normal sh*t lmfao
 7 years ago '06        #52
Bigmouf 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 866 866
First, how do guys fake that?!? Packet of vanilla in the pocket?

And second, how cant a n*gga tell when she faking it?!? It aint bout the noise they make, its the vibration on the c*ck! No homo but c'mon! I get legs shakin n all. Plenty of signs.
 06-08-2011, 07:50 AM         #53
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Is this joking or are you 14? +
What you mean if I'm joking? If your girl is not doing either, chances are you aren't doing sh*t right. What? You really think that girls don't c*m or squirt? What's next, that they don't have a G Spot? Even the dry ones do and that's common knowledge. You either exposed yourself in getting no pus*y or you letting all of us know you aren't doing sh*t right.

The question is, are you joking? And I hope you do.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-08-2011 at 07:53 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #54
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 bigbarcelona said:
What you mean if I'm joking? If your girl is not doing either, chances are you aren't doing sh*t right. What? You really think that girls don't c*m or squirt? What's next, that they don't have a G Spot? Even the dry ones do and that's common knowledge. You either exposed yourself in getting no pus*y or you letting all of us know you aren't doing sh*t right.

The question is, are you joking? And I hope you do.
Dogg stop watching pr0n... you sound stupid.
 06-08-2011, 08:35 AM         #55
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Dogg stop watching pr0n... you sound stupid.
And you sound like you aren't getting any and IF you got a girl, she getting her pus*y wet from someone else.
 7 years ago '09        #56
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
 Mathematic said:
my girl is a squirter that sh*t is cool the first couple times but it gets to the point where she does it so much we gotta change and wash the sheets every other day....
same here but I don't mind; I can tell when shes about to squirt because her pus*y gets really tight and it feels like shes pushing me out of her, then she cums EVERYWHERE
 06-08-2011, 08:43 AM         #57
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Son....I get pus*y trust, but you act like you know where every bi*ches G-Spot is, and can make em all squirt you sound like your d!cks been locked up, and out of the sun for decades,. You sound like a scientist talking about a girls pus*y....G-Spot, G-Spot, G-Spot...Squirter, Squirter, Squirts, Sqwerty....just stfu, and unless you got a pus*y yourself, you don't need to be worrying whether or not i'm doing sh*t right.
I was stating just an opinion, but someone apparently got defensive about it, which means, they didn't like the fact that some of us know what we're talking about and others are just simply clueless. And trust me, I'm enjoying being single and fu*king all this hoes.

Now, did I ever said that I was the best? No, but I'm speaking as I stated on my previous post by experience, which some of you either lack or just simply don't have and are getting mad because some of you can't even make your girl pus*y fart.

All I'm saying is, don't get mad at the truth. The girl don't got to c*m or squirt like she a pr0n star, but she's relieving herself one way or the other.
 7 years ago '11        #58
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
And you sound like you aren't getting any and IF you got a girl, she getting her pus*y wet from someone else.
No dogg, you sound like you watch pr0n too much and thats the only type of actions your eyes see.

the best way to find out if a girl is not faking is when you make that pus*y cums or squirts.
"Cumming" and orgasming are the same damn thing n*gga, so how the fu*k does your statement make any damn sense?

Not all girls can squirt, very little CAN squirt.

Like I said you sound stupid as fu*k right now n*gga, some girls have trouble having an orgasm regardless.... all girls is different... some can orgasm instantly, over and over etc...

How I know you talkin stupid and only watch pr0n? Because based on reading your posts, you're classifying all girls AS IF THEY'RE THE SAME.

Go put Handgelina Jolie to work n*gga.
 7 years ago '11        #59
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
BTW - a common thing I notice is girls pus*y clenching when they about to orgasm... it's like you feeling your d!ck gettin squeezed... the stronger her PC muscles are the stronger you'll feel it... again it's not the same for everybody but this is common from my experience.
 7 years ago '04        #60
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 bigbarcelona said:
From my experience, the best way to find out if a girl is not faking is when you make that pus*y cums or squirts. That's when your a.ss will know if that screaming was real or fake. When those sheets are soaking wet or that pus*y is swollen or she can't walk to her car, that screaming won't mean sh*t!
Whem u feel that sh*t dripping and clenching ur good

Last edited by minimeblunts; 06-08-2011 at 09:04 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy