Jun 6 - Why Women Fake a orga$m.

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
6551 pageviews
74 comments

bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
Jun 6 - Why Women Fake a orga$m.

Uncovering the Truth: Why Women 'Fake It'

[pic - click to view]

(via
[pic - click to view]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_orgasm)

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Women's fake screams of ecstasy in bed may have less to do with trying to protect the sensitive egos of their partners, and more to do with a gal's own personal insecurities and fear of intimacy, new research suggests.

Approximately 60 percent of women have faked an orgasm during intercourse or oral s3x, according to Erin Cooper of Temple University, who has been studying these women to figure out why.

"This is something that we talk about happening in popular culture, in the movies and magazines," Cooper told LiveScience. "We know that this is pretty prevalent in our culture, but we don't know much about it from a scientific standpoint. That to me is a real catastrophe."

The problem isn't limited to women, either. About 25 percent of males admit they've faked an orgasm. [Top 50 Reasons Men and Women Have s3x]

Cooper presented her work here in a poster session at the a.ssociation for Psychological Science annual meeting on May 27.

Why fake it?

Cooper surveyed 366 females ages 18 to 32 who had indicated they endorse faking orgasms, about their s3xual habits, their reasons for faking it during a past relationship and their feelings about intimacy.

Many of these women said they faked it due to their own fear of intimacy; they also reported faking orgasm because they felt insecure about their s3xual functioning, or because they want to get it over with.

There was also a small group of participants who did it to enhance their own s3xual experience. "This small subset of women who are faking orgasm for the purposes of increasing their own arousal, actually have higher levels of s3xual satisfaction," Cooper said. "So, maybe we should not be questioning their strategy; it's one of many tools in their toolboxes for having a positive s3xual experience."

Intimacy of all kinds

For the intimacy-challenged gals, faking it could be a means of keeping a guy at arm's length, Cooper suggests. And if they're embarrassed about their s3xual savvy, pretending to have an orgasm is a simple way to save their own egos.

"Women who have a hard time getting close to other people on an emotional level it seems now are also having a hard time getting close to other people on a s3xual level," Cooper said. "They are having a hard time across the board, and may be very much in need of intervention to help them out in another domain. This could either be the cause or the symptom; we don't know enough about it yet."

Women who might seek to quickly end s3xual intercourse might do so because they have difficulty allowing others to get close to them; they could feel disconnected from their partner or the s3xual experience and might not be able to derive pleasure from s3x, Cooper said.

These reasons can have a negative effect on relationships, even outside the bedroom. Increased communication and work to bolster trust and intimacy could help these women overcome their need to fake it in the bedroom.

[pic - click to view]

Uncovering the Truth: Why Women 'Fake It' - Yahoo! News

74 comments for "Jun 6 - Why Women Fake a orga$m."

7 years ago '98        #2
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3566 3566
hahaha I just saw a seinfeld episode yesterday about elaine saying she faked orgasms with Jerry....

and then Kramer says he sometimes does as well
 7 years ago '07        #3
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,274 | Props total: 69856 69856
Most girls do it to hype up dude egos when they not really puttin it down.

or

most chicks dont wanna seem like a backlayer or just simply not enjoying it so they moan here n there.

1st page
 7 years ago '05        #4
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
Same reason men fake an interest in the relationship.

7 years ago '04        #5
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Reppindaburghh said:

06-07-2011, 12:49 AM         #6
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From my experience, the best way to find out if a girl is not faking is when you make that pus*y cums or squirts. That's when your a.ss will know if that screaming was real or fake. When those sheets are soaking wet or that pus*y is swollen or she can't walk to her car, that screaming won't mean sh*t!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-07-2011 at 12:51 AM..
 06-07-2011, 12:51 AM         #7
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
hahaha I just saw a seinfeld episode yesterday about elaine saying she faked orgasms with Jerry....

absolutely classic!!! gahhh! I can't wait to head back down to school and moving all my sh*t out so I can have my Seinfeld DVDs on hand!! :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #8
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
never had a squirter... things i experience of course its wet as fu*k, leg shake, toe curl and the cum.....
 06-07-2011, 01:07 AM         #9
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
yea I never understood why dudes think they're doin it right when the pus*y is still dry

In some cases the pus*y is just simply dry. My ex she was dry as fu*k (she came a little... but she was almost dry), but the only reason I knew she was cumming was because sh*t would start rising and when it came it would spread open and was swollen. She always thought that I was bullsh*tting when I told her I never felt her squirt or cum, but from what I mentioned before, I knew that was simply a wrap. Plus, you learn a lot about this when you eat pus*y. For those that are lacking on that department, you better get with that sh*t.

But 1 thing I've learned... Black girls cum, White girls squirt.
 7 years ago '06        #10
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18795 18795
i could give a fu*k if she fakes it...i know I'mma get my nut....
 06-07-2011, 02:27 AM         #11
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i love the 'just wanted to' vote. even anonymously you aint getting a straight answer...women.
 06-07-2011, 03:32 AM         #12
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:

I got all the seasons on DVD
 06-07-2011, 05:55 AM         #13
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Having no s3xual desire >
 7 years ago '05        #14
landlord151515 136 heat pts136
space
space
$2,494 | Props total: 2292 2292
Dudes need to start laying the d!ck down proper and there will be no problems
 7 years ago '10        #15
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
i dont know why bi*ches do all that. i wouldnt give 2 sh*ts as long as im nutin
 7 years ago '08        #16
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 SpyDa said:
never had a squirter... things i experience of course its wet as fu*k, leg shake, toe curl and the cum.....
my girl is a squirter that sh*t is cool the first couple times but it gets to the point where she does it so much we gotta change and wash the sheets every other day....
 7 years ago '04        #17
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2470 2470
 Reppindaburghh said:

06-07-2011, 08:20 AM         #18
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 landlord151515 said:
Dudes need to start laying the d!ck down proper and there will be no problems
 06-07-2011, 10:42 AM         #19
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk the pus*y get wetter and deeper, you can feel it spit back when she bust......and when you eating her.......if thats your thing......you know the difference between the taste of the pus*y and nut........how do you not know
 7 years ago '10        #20
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 SpyDa said:
Had two squirters befor your missin out my dude.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy