Apple iOS 5 Copycats WebOS, Android & BlackBerry

most viewed right now
 194
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
93 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:





at least i got a good laugh
remind me again what was new at the I/o
 7 years ago '07        #142
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]



And I've yet to see somebody hype up Blackberry or Android by listing the colors of a text message bubble.
 7 years ago '04        #143
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,814 | Props total: 3505 3505
 finishim said:
remind me again what was new at the I/o



- ice cream sandwich will combine all the devices (phones, tablets, AND some laptops)
- full support for devices for 18 months
- google wallet will be out by next year
- integration with accessories


[video - click to view]


There's more videos in this link, i just cant find them all on youtube

 7 years ago '04        #144
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:



- ice cream sandwich will combine all the devices (phones, tablets, AND some laptops)
- full support for devices for 18 months
- google wallet will be out by next year
- integration with accessories



There's more videos in this link, i just cant find them all on youtube

maybe you misunderstood me, I asked what was new
 7 years ago '04        #145
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,814 | Props total: 3505 3505
 finishim said:
maybe you misunderstood me, I asked what was new
maybe you're confusing what you can to do with a rooted/jailbroken device with what will be in the regular operating system.

my phone is rooted and i can control my garage door with it if i want to, but what's new is that something like that will be a part of the normal operating system.
 7 years ago '04        #146
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
maybe you're confusing what you can to do with a rooted/jailbroken device with what will be in the regular operating system.

my phone is rooted and i can control my garage door with it if i want to, but what's new is that something like that will be a part of the normal operating system.
now you understand just how stupid you guys sound, you can turn on a car, set and disarm alarms, the garage door crap, light already on an iPhone, this isn't revolutionary yet you glorify it, like we did with our updates, it's not always about being first, it's just about it being new for the operating system that we choose
 7 years ago '05        #147
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #148
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 finishim said:
now you understand just how stupid you guys sound, you can turn on a car, set and disarm alarms, the garage door crap, light already on an iPhone, this isn't revolutionary yet you glorify it, like we did with our updates, it's not always about being first, it's just about it being new for the operating system that we choose

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #149
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,814 | Props total: 3505 3505
 finishim said:
now you understand just how stupid you guys sound, you can turn on a car, set and disarm alarms, the garage door crap, light already on an iPhone, this isn't revolutionary yet you glorify it, like we did with our updates, it's not always about being first, it's just about it being new for the operating system that we choose
You really are a dumbass. we're comparing what's comes native in the os, not what an app can do, not what you can do when you root/jailbreak your phone. we're talking about what comes integrated in the operating system out of the box. do you get it now.
 06-17-2011, 03:13 PM         #150
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does it matter? Really? This is the most pointless thread on boxden.
 7 years ago '04        #151
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
You really are a dumbass. we're comparing what's comes native in the os, not what an app can do, not what you can do when you root/jailbreak your phone. we're talking about what comes integrated in the operating system out of the box. do you get it now.
no, you are, these aren't jailbreak tweaks, these are free apps that come appliance, device, or automobile specific in the app store, sorry iPhones don't come packed with lag ware like android phones
 7 years ago '05        #152
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 finishim said:
no, you are, these aren't jailbreak tweaks, these are free apps that come appliance, device, or automobile specific in the app store, sorry iPhones don't come packed with lag ware like android phones


 finishim said:
u can have your small battle wins while apple and I win the wars
 7 years ago '04        #153
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:




why don't you go toot it and boot it somewhere cool guy
 7 years ago '04        #154
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,814 | Props total: 3505 3505
 finishim said:
no, you are, these aren't jailbreak tweaks, these are free apps that come appliance, device, or automobile specific in the app store, sorry iPhones don't come packed with lag ware like android phones
so apple was showing off all of those apps at wwdc then i must've missed that. last year they came with face time. that was a first as far as i know where a mobile os integrated it's own video call. i give em props for that, but like i pointed out at the beginning of this thread, they didnt come with anything new this time that hasnt already been done before.
 7 years ago '04        #155
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,814 | Props total: 3505 3505
 Dangerously said:
What does it matter? Really? This is the most pointless thread on boxden.
what's pointless are the stupid arguments that ensue. there's nothing wrong with discussing it tho
 7 years ago '05        #156
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 finishim said:
why don't you go toot it and boot it somewhere cool guy
Sorry, I'll let you and Apple continue winning your "wars."
 7 years ago '04        #157
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
so apple was showing off all of those apps at wwdc then i must've missed that. last year they came with face time. that was a first as far as i know where a mobile os integrated it's own video call. i give em props for that, but like i pointed out at the beginning of this thread, they didnt come with anything new this time that hasnt already been done before.
and either has google, and why would they show off apps that werent invented by them at wwdc?
 7 years ago '04        #158
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,814 | Props total: 3505 3505
 finishim said:
and either has google, and why would they show off apps that werent invented by them at wwdc?
that's the whole point of what I've been trying to tell you. we're not talking about those things, we're talking about what the os can do out of the box. in the next version of android there integrating the usb hosting that's already in honeycomb now, so if you want to attach something by usb you can
 7 years ago '04        #159
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
no that's not your point, the whole point of this thread is iOS being a copy cat because they didn't come out with all revolutionary stuff, meanwhile google came out with nothing revolutionary at their io, so its a lose lose for you, but we iPhone users on the other hand could care less so we never made a android is copying whomever
 06-17-2011, 10:44 PM         #160
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
what's pointless are the stupid arguments that ensue. there's nothing wrong with discussing it tho
Your hangup is Apple introduced something that already exists. We get it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
34 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
38 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
149 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy