Apple iOS 5 Copycats WebOS, Android & BlackBerry

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-12-2011, 07:11 PM         #121
antdawg702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
lol L taken!!!
at least u admitted it lol. ya man alot of the good sites dont even run without flash
 7 years ago '09        #122
br48 
space
avatar space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0
Check out this list of new features in iOS 5 by iEatApples which has reached 154 and is still counting.

Here's the first twenty:

1. Updated Lockscreen
2. New Welcome Screen when you start using the phone for first time.
3. PC Free Activation.
4. Notifications Center
5. Quick Camera launch from Lockscreen
6. Stocks and weather built into Notifications Center
7. iPod app is renamed to Music with new icon.
8. New Videos.app
9. iMessage
10. SMS bubbles are green in color and iMessage appears baby blue.
11. Newsstand for Magazines and Newspapers
12. Ability to Create and Delete Photo albums.
13. System wide Twitter Integration.
14. New Twitter keyboard with # and @ buttons.
15. Ability to edit photos
16. Grid System in Camera
17. New rounded buttons
18. Notification Center has ability to sort notifications by "Manually" or By Time.
19. You can choose what applications to be included in Notifications Center
20. Ability to rename your device within the settings.


 7 years ago '04        #123
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 br48 said:
Check out this list of new features in iOS 5 by iEatApples which has reached 154 and is still counting.

Here's the first twenty:

1. Updated Lockscreen
2. New Welcome Screen when you start using the phone for first time.
3. PC Free Activation.
4. Notifications Center
5. Quick Camera launch from Lockscreen
6. Stocks and weather built into Notifications Center
7. iPod app is renamed to Music with new icon.
8. New Videos.app
9. iMessage
10. SMS bubbles are green in color and iMessage appears baby blue.
11. Newsstand for Magazines and Newspapers
12. Ability to Create and Delete Photo albums.
13. System wide Twitter Integration.
14. New Twitter keyboard with # and @ buttons.
15. Ability to edit photos
16. Grid System in Camera
17. New rounded buttons
18. Notification Center has ability to sort notifications by "Manually" or By Time.
19. You can choose what applications to be included in Notifications Center
20. Ability to rename your device within the settings.


but dude none of these are anything new in the scheme of phones! all 200 new features should be new to the game, you can just add things to your os that's already on other systems, might as well ignore all those "new" features and call them old and unimaginative, freaking apple, build everything from ideas from everyone else
 06-12-2011, 08:35 PM         #124
Finestmp3z_com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
couldnt agree more
 7 years ago '05        #125
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13756 13756
 br48 said:
Check out this list of new features in iOS 5 by iEatApples which has reached 154 and is still counting.

Here's the first twenty:

1. Updated Lockscreen
2. New Welcome Screen when you start using the phone for first time.
3. PC Free Activation.
4. Notifications Center
5. Quick Camera launch from Lockscreen
6. Stocks and weather built into Notifications Center
7. iPod app is renamed to Music with new icon.
8. New Videos.app
9. iMessage
10. SMS bubbles are green in color and iMessage appears baby blue.
11. Newsstand for Magazines and Newspapers
12. Ability to Create and Delete Photo albums.
13. System wide Twitter Integration.
14. New Twitter keyboard with # and @ buttons.
15. Ability to edit photos
16. Grid System in Camera
17. New rounded buttons
18. Notification Center has ability to sort notifications by "Manually" or By Time.
19. You can choose what applications to be included in Notifications Center
20. Ability to rename your device within the settings.


Is this what bragging rights have come to?
 7 years ago '04        #126
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
Is this what bragging rights have come to?
its not about bragging rights, and they arent even listed features by apple, these are just things people found using the os, like i said earlier, you guys would put down apple with a cure for aids, these are more or less heads up posts for people who dont have the time to look around and mess with the iphone to find out every new feature, bragging rights is what you android guys live and die by, its always about bragging with you, while we iphone heads just are happy about the improvements we dont care if you think yours is better or did this or that first, we like our phones the way they are, now get out of this thread and go customize your phone while watching a flash video, on your humungous screen before your battery dies


Last edited by finishim; 06-13-2011 at 09:20 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #127
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
the funny thing is, i didnt see an apple thread after the google io saying

google home? the app store has had apps to turn on n off cars and lights, garage doors, security systems for awhile now

google music beta? copying amazon!?

movie rentals? ios has had for how long?

ice cream sandwich working on phones AND tablets? ios has been doing that for years
 7 years ago '05        #128
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13756 13756
 finishim said:
its not about bragging rights, and they arent even listed features by apple, these are just things people found using the os, like i said earlier, you guys would put down apple with a cure for aids, these are more or less heads up posts for people who dont have the time to look around and mess with the iphone to find out every new feature, bragging rights is what you android guys live and die by, its always about bragging with you, while we iphone heads just are happy about the improvements we dont care if you think yours is better or did this or that first, we like our phones the way they are, now get out of this thread and go customize your phone while watching a flash video, on your humungous screen before your battery dies

[pic - click to view]



And I've yet to see somebody hype up Blackberry or Android by listing the colors of a text message bubble.
 7 years ago '04        #129
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]



And I've yet to see somebody hype up Blackberry or Android by listing the colors of a text message bubble.
you must of not read the next post either
 7 years ago '04        #130
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 finishim said:
the funny thing is, i didnt see an apple thread after the google io saying

google home? the app store has had apps to turn on n off cars and lights, garage doors, security systems for awhile now

google music beta? copying amazon!?

movie rentals? ios has had for how long?

ice cream sandwich working on phones AND tablets? ios has been doing that for years
actually honeycomb can run on phones. why they didnt allow it to in the first place is beyond me
 7 years ago '05        #131
Monolith 
space
avatar space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
The question is why did Apple take so long to implement old features like these?
 7 years ago '05        #132
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13756 13756
 finishim said:
you must of not read the next post either

[pic - click to view]



 finishim said:
u can have your small battle wins while apple and I win the wars
 06-13-2011, 04:25 PM         #133
peterpiper78 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's called competition. Software companies implement features that are very popular. You people are idiots. That's like saying Android copied Apple beause you can send text messages with an Android phone. Does Honda copy Toyota by putting 4 tires on a vehicle?
 7 years ago '05        #134
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13756 13756
 peterpiper78 said:
It's called competition. Software companies implement features that are very popular. You people are idiots. That's like saying Android copied Apple beause you can send text messages with an Android phone. Does Honda copy Toyota by putting 4 tires on a vehicle?
Terrible comparisons.
 7 years ago '04        #135
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]





game over, I'll send you my trolling champs hat and t shirt
 06-13-2011, 05:47 PM         #136
peterpiper78 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
@ complaining about Apple copying when the original iPhone was the blueprint on next generation smart phones...that everyone else then began emulating.
This pretty much sums it all up.
 7 years ago '04        #137
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 peterpiper78 said:
This pretty much sums it all up.
the thread was created to point out that apple didnt come out with anything 'new.' what would make me buy an iphone now when the os update doesnt come out until the fall and everything that they will offer is already out on other phones today. And also, android is coming out with an update a month or 2 later which will really have new features.


Last edited by fat_boyy21; 06-13-2011 at 07:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #138
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
the thread was created to point out that apple didnt come out with anything 'new.' what would make me buy an iphone now when the os update doesnt come out until the fall and everything that they will offer is already out on other phones today. And also, android is coming out with an update a month or 2 later which will really have new features.
:doglaugh: riiiiight there's nothing new at all, you're just upset took your fab features and implemented them in a better way, from notifications to cloud businesses
 7 years ago '05        #139
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13756 13756
 finishim said:
:doglaugh: riiiiight there's nothing new at all, you're just upset took your fab features and implemented them in a better way, from notifications to cloud businesses
 7 years ago '04        #140
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 finishim said:
:doglaugh: riiiiight there's nothing new at all, you're just upset took your fab features and implemented them in a better way, from notifications to cloud businesses






at least i got a good laugh
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy