Apple iOS 5 Copycats WebOS, Android & BlackBerry

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Gmitch528 said:
i still miss my original Pre sometimes. WebOS was slick as hell. Just didn't have the app support and the hardware was dated as it was released.
so true. webos is my favorite os out of the 4 out. sad that palm was so cheap with hardware. i dont even trust them or hp with making a better one in the pre3. specs already look dated on that and its not even out.
 7 years ago '04        #102
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
how is it a dream come true. Ios is still missing some stuff, no flash, no true multitasking, etc. If I switch then I'm settling for less.
I'm not gonna go over this again, but if flash is a serious game changer for you, you must watch videos all day long, and the multitasking isn't bad at all and pages do load simultaneously, and the funny thing about it is, the reasons you just mentioned are basic reasons why you battery stays on e, you can not pick the iOS all you want, but a far as most general public is concerned it has everything that majority of people look for in a phone now and more
 7 years ago '04        #103
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 finishim said:
I'm not gonna go over this again, but if flash is a serious game changer for you, you must watch videos all day long, and the multitasking isn't bad at all and pages do load simultaneously, and the funny thing about it is, the reasons you just mentioned are basic reasons why you battery stays on e, you can not pick the iOS all you want, but a far as most general public is concerned it has everything that majority of people look for in a phone now and more
as far as the os goes, there's no sense of upgrade. and like i pointed out before, a couple months after ios 5 comes out 2.4 comes out for android, which will have new features. apple only does major updates 1 time a year and google does it 2 times a year. also, new android phones come out every month, which is perfect for when you're eligible for an upgrade. there's no reason for me to switch.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
i remember when apple was the only company using multitouch.
and everyone followed suit.
 7 years ago '06        #105
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 finishim said:
i didnt realize how valuable flash is until i went into the market and realize they have tons of apps to watch tv shows!
on the iphone i had to download the tv shows to see them... on android, i was able to watch spartacus (for example) right on there. or family guy for that matter. no need to jailbreak/root. its so easy. but then again its not for everyone, just like its not for everyone to let apple limit on how much control you have over your phone..
 7 years ago '05        #106
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
i didnt realize how valuable flash is until i went into the market and realize they have tons of apps to watch tv shows!
on the iphone i had to download the tv shows to see them... on android, i was able to watch spartacus (for example) right on there. or family guy for that matter. no need to jailbreak/root. its so easy. but then again its not for everyone, just like its not for everyone to let apple limit on how much control you have over your phone..
word, a jailbroken iphone = an android

the thing is though most people who have an iphone, and are sayin its def better, a) havent used android, and/or b) arent JB'n

I'm not talkin about on here either, cause most are JB'n
 7 years ago '07        #107
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
What's the notification system like now?
 7 years ago '06        #108
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
word, a jailbroken iphone = an android

the thing is though most people who have an iphone, and are sayin its def better, a) havent used android, and/or b) arent JB'n

I'm not talkin about on here either, cause most are JB'n
this ^^^ honestly ill admit, i used to be a big apple fan. but i never had an android.
january of this year i just sick of my iphone 4. always limited to sh*t and cydia just didnt quite satisfy me. then i got the inspire 4g and it opened my eyes on how good android is. how easy it is and best of all how much CONTROL you have on your device..

i mean right now im running 1.3ghz on my samsung captivate. did i mention im running gingerbread too lol. this sh*t is sickkkkk. just the fact that i can customize almost every aspect of my phone blows my mind. you cant do that on an iphone
 7 years ago '04        #109
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #110
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:
What's the notification system like now?
b e a utiful
 7 years ago '04        #111
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,735 | Props total: 13129 13129
Android making their own BBM sh*t, not GTALK
 7 years ago '11        #112
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
i like ios on the phone.

ill take android on the tabs through.

android will always be second to apple.

web os missed its time. really could of shine. they take way to long to release products. there an after thought.

blackberry will not be around in 10 years.

ms.....ms is ms. dont matter how hard it fails cause they will always have the money to keep making it.

thats the future. bump this in 10 years.
 7 years ago '07        #113
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

This new iOS is crack

Might stick with apple now

Just make the fu*king screen bigger

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 06-11-2011 at 09:30 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #114
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
I dont see how anyone can be mad Apple's adding stuff their users want. Who cares if it's not 1st. Their MO is they always late on stuff cause they're busy getting it RIGHT. I've own 2 Android phones now (Evo and Infuse) and netiher of em lasted a week before i went back to my 3gs. Get this sh*t right. That's all.
 7 years ago '05        #115
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
Flash is a bunch of bullsh*t. If it was that important it would be on every single device without a second thought. It's just whatever u prefer to have.
 7 years ago '11        #116
Kid Zhaine 
space
space
$132 | Props total: 0 0
mann i dont even care, at least we getting the good sh*t now. instead of other people rubbin sh*t in your face,
 7 years ago '06        #117
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
Flash is a bunch of bullsh*t. If it was that important it would be on every single device without a second thought. It's just whatever u prefer to have.
Dude flash is on almost every device lol.except apple
 7 years ago '05        #118
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
 Manny05 said:
Even the new symbian phones on the new nokias have flash now.
 7 years ago '05        #119
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Manny05 said:

lol L taken!!!
 06-12-2011, 07:09 PM         #120
antdawg702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
i still miss my original Pre sometimes. WebOS was slick as hell. Just didn't have the app support and the hardware was dated as it was released.
me too. waiting for that k!ller hardware and im back on board with webos
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy