most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I would cop an iphone if,the just get some damn flash!
maybe youre different than most of us, but how often do you even visit a flash page? serious question
 7 years ago '09        #82
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
 finishim said:
maybe youre different than most of us, but how often do you even visit a flash page? serious question
So you don't watch any flash videos at all online?
 7 years ago '04        #83
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
no i dont, thats why i asked you which sites you use that use flash that you wouldnt be able to use

and im sure nearly every video that is flash is somewhere uploaded thats compatible
 7 years ago '04        #84
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
On my phone? No. But I have pc access pretty much all day, but even then I don't really watch flash videos or visit flash sites. I could see why that would bother some though.
 7 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 finishim said:
no i dont, thats why i asked you which sites you use that use flash that you wouldnt be able to use

and im sure nearly every video that is flash is somewhere uploaded thats compatible
That's a lot of work though. I think that's one of the good things about Android versus Apple. There's no "work around" For a device that preaches simplicity, you should have to do work to do simple sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #86
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
That's a lot of work though. I think that's one of the good things about Android versus Apple. There's no "work around" For a device that preaches simplicity, you should have to do work to do simple sh*t.
normally I never even run into a flash site with a video I want to watch, I hear about a video through twitter or wherever in almost every case it's not a flash video
 7 years ago '05        #87
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
normally I never even run into a flash site with a video I want to watch, I hear about a video through twitter or wherever in almost every case it's not a flash video
what about the embedded videos from BX? most of those are flash
 7 years ago '04        #88
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
most of them are YouTube, twitvid, vimeo, etc

I have no interest in wshh vids
 7 years ago '04        #89
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
The work around is finding the million other htlm5 supported sites with the same video.
 7 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
And most of them are Youtube and your app just opens. Come on doggie.
 7 years ago '05        #91
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 I AM LEGEND said:
And most of them are Youtube and your app just opens. Come on doggie.
I obv meant the ones that WERENT youtube, and embedded audio (mediafire?) links are flash too, just sayin, you'd never notice until it worked, but when it does its a bonus...
 7 years ago '04        #92
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
I obv meant the ones that WERENT youtube, and embedded audio (mediafire?) links are flash too, just sayin, you'd never notice until it worked, but when it does its a bonus...
the embedded audio usually play, and you could always download the audio n play it
 7 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 Y.G. said:
So you don't like it? That makes sense.
Poor choice of words, but I figured a smart young man such as yourself would have caught that with me asking what it was in the first place and saying that it "seems" dumb. Guess not. You keep them there smileys comin though kiddo

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-07-2011 at 07:47 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
I feel you, using embeded videos on BX was just a bad example. Like I said a lot of times, it's a work around, but I'm on my laptop all day at work and my desktop at home, so it's no biggie, but it is a nice thing to have.
 7 years ago '05        #95
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13739 13739
 I AM LEGEND said:
Poor choice of words, but I figured a smart young man such as yourself would have caught that with me asking what it was in the first place and saying that it "seems" dumb. Guess not. You keep them there smileys comin though kiddo
Next time use a better choice of words. BBM has every advantage over text if you have a Blackberry. Not my fault you not up on the BBM swag.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Next time use a better choice of words. BBM has every advantage over text if you have a Blackberry. Not my fault you not up on the BBM swag.
[pic - click to view]

Better choice of words? Me asking what it was wasn't good enough for you?
 7 years ago '05        #97
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 Gmitch528 said:
i still miss my original Pre sometimes. WebOS was slick as hell. Just didn't have the app support and the hardware was dated as it was released.

I loved my pre, easily the best mobile OS ive ever used, and if they ever got the app support that google and ios have, id switch back the first chance i got.

I dont regret switching to the evo, but do wish the pre would of became a better product in the long run
 7 years ago '05        #98
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13739 13739
 I AM LEGEND said:
Better choice of words? Me asking what it was wasn't good enough for you?
You said you didn't like it when you said you hadn't used. Didn't make sense breh. None at all.

Look here breh, who is that in ya avy? Don't hit me with that "I don't know it's an old pic." Stop bogartin the internet hoes.
 7 years ago '04        #99
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
the one thin I don't get is why be upset that apple put the main things people love their os for from multiple platforms and put it in one, made it simple, and it comes on great phones

if anything this is a dream come true for someone wanting an iPhone being on android or rim, now they can get the features they like, on the hardware they like

I've heard over n over how people would buy an iPhone if it had this, or had that, well now in most cases it does
 7 years ago '04        #100
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 finishim said:
the one thin I don't get is why be upset that apple put the main things people love their os for from multiple platforms and put it in one, made it simple, and it comes on great phones

if anything this is a dream come true for someone wanting an iPhone being on android or rim, now they can get the features they like, on the hardware they like

I've heard over n over how people would buy an iPhone if it had this, or had that, well now in most cases it does
how is it a dream come true. Ios is still missing some stuff, no flash, no true multitasking, etc. If I switch then I'm settling for less.

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 06-09-2011 at 02:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy