Apple iOS 5 Copycats WebOS, Android & BlackBerry

most viewed right now
 153
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I would cop an iphone if,the just get some damn flash!
maybe youre different than most of us, but how often do you even visit a flash page? serious question
 7 years ago '09        #82
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$13,001 | Props total: 954 954
 finishim said:
maybe youre different than most of us, but how often do you even visit a flash page? serious question
So you don't watch any flash videos at all online?
 7 years ago '04        #83
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
So you don't watch any flash videos at all online?
no i dont, thats why i asked you which sites you use that use flash that you wouldnt be able to use

and im sure nearly every video that is flash is somewhere uploaded thats compatible
 7 years ago '04        #84
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
So you don't watch any flash videos at all online?
On my phone? No. But I have pc access pretty much all day, but even then I don't really watch flash videos or visit flash sites. I could see why that would bother some though.
 7 years ago '04        #85
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 finishim said:
no i dont, thats why i asked you which sites you use that use flash that you wouldnt be able to use

and im sure nearly every video that is flash is somewhere uploaded thats compatible
That's a lot of work though. I think that's one of the good things about Android versus Apple. There's no "work around" For a device that preaches simplicity, you should have to do work to do simple sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #86
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 I AM LEGEND said:
That's a lot of work though. I think that's one of the good things about Android versus Apple. There's no "work around" For a device that preaches simplicity, you should have to do work to do simple sh*t.
normally I never even run into a flash site with a video I want to watch, I hear about a video through twitter or wherever in almost every case it's not a flash video
 7 years ago '05        #87
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
normally I never even run into a flash site with a video I want to watch, I hear about a video through twitter or wherever in almost every case it's not a flash video
what about the embedded videos from BX? most of those are flash
 7 years ago '04        #88
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
what about the embedded videos from BX? most of those are flash
most of them are YouTube, twitvid, vimeo, etc

I have no interest in wshh vids
 7 years ago '04        #89
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
The work around is finding the million other htlm5 supported sites with the same video.
 7 years ago '04        #90
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 .Hafestos. said:
what about the embedded videos from BX? most of those are flash
And most of them are Youtube and your app just opens. Come on doggie.
 7 years ago '05        #91
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 I AM LEGEND said:
And most of them are Youtube and your app just opens. Come on doggie.
I obv meant the ones that WERENT youtube, and embedded audio (mediafire?) links are flash too, just sayin, you'd never notice until it worked, but when it does its a bonus...
 7 years ago '04        #92
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
I obv meant the ones that WERENT youtube, and embedded audio (mediafire?) links are flash too, just sayin, you'd never notice until it worked, but when it does its a bonus...
the embedded audio usually play, and you could always download the audio n play it
 7 years ago '04        #93
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 Y.G. said:
So you don't like it? That makes sense.
Poor choice of words, but I figured a smart young man such as yourself would have caught that with me asking what it was in the first place and saying that it "seems" dumb. Guess not. You keep them there smileys comin though kiddo


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-07-2011 at 06:47 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #94
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 .Hafestos. said:
I obv meant the ones that WERENT youtube, and embedded audio (mediafire?) links are flash too, just sayin, you'd never notice until it worked, but when it does its a bonus...
I feel you, using embeded videos on BX was just a bad example. Like I said a lot of times, it's a work around, but I'm on my laptop all day at work and my desktop at home, so it's no biggie, but it is a nice thing to have.
 7 years ago '05        #95
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 I AM LEGEND said:
Poor choice of words, but I figured a smart young man such as yourself would have caught that with me asking what it was in the first place and saying that it "seems" dumb. Guess not. You keep them there smileys comin though kiddo
Next time use a better choice of words. BBM has every advantage over text if you have a Blackberry. Not my fault you not up on the BBM swag.
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #96
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 Y.G. said:
Next time use a better choice of words. BBM has every advantage over text if you have a Blackberry. Not my fault you not up on the BBM swag.
[pic - click to view]

Better choice of words? Me asking what it was wasn't good enough for you?
 7 years ago '05        #97
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,966 | Props total: 2518 2518
 Gmitch528 said:
i still miss my original Pre sometimes. WebOS was slick as hell. Just didn't have the app support and the hardware was dated as it was released.

I loved my pre, easily the best mobile OS ive ever used, and if they ever got the app support that google and ios have, id switch back the first chance i got.

I dont regret switching to the evo, but do wish the pre would of became a better product in the long run
 7 years ago '05        #98
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 I AM LEGEND said:
Better choice of words? Me asking what it was wasn't good enough for you?
You said you didn't like it when you said you hadn't used. Didn't make sense breh. None at all.

Look here breh, who is that in ya avy? Don't hit me with that "I don't know it's an old pic." Stop bogartin the internet hoes.
 7 years ago '04        #99
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
the one thin I don't get is why be upset that apple put the main things people love their os for from multiple platforms and put it in one, made it simple, and it comes on great phones

if anything this is a dream come true for someone wanting an iPhone being on android or rim, now they can get the features they like, on the hardware they like

I've heard over n over how people would buy an iPhone if it had this, or had that, well now in most cases it does
 7 years ago '04        #100
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,814 | Props total: 3505 3505
 finishim said:
the one thin I don't get is why be upset that apple put the main things people love their os for from multiple platforms and put it in one, made it simple, and it comes on great phones

if anything this is a dream come true for someone wanting an iPhone being on android or rim, now they can get the features they like, on the hardware they like

I've heard over n over how people would buy an iPhone if it had this, or had that, well now in most cases it does
how is it a dream come true. Ios is still missing some stuff, no flash, no true multitasking, etc. If I switch then I'm settling for less.


Last edited by fat_boyy21; 06-09-2011 at 01:04 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
76 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
207 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy