Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-07-2011, 02:00 AM         #21
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
have you ever heard of retirement or medical leave. your not dead when you retire right

apple couldnt make a proper antenna and you're trying to say they 'perfect' things it took them years to include multitasking and even then they half a.ssed it. instead of believing everything you hear from them you should at least check things out for yourself. knowledge is power

where in my post did i tell him to wait. he said he wants to get an iphone soon. I was just pointing out that ios will just be catching up for a brief period in the fall, and then be left in the dust a couple months later
But why does it matter what stock software you get when you're going to just end up relying on 3rd party customization to make what doesn't work, work, right?
 06-07-2011, 02:05 AM         #22
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:

Im just pointing out that they just copied everyone else. innovation... i dont think so
So you don't think it was a coincidence that both Amazon and Google rushed their cloud services out to the public before Apple did even though they failed to secure the licensing contracts from the major record labels? It's easy to be first when you put out a sh*tty, incomplete product.
 7 years ago '04        #23
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
 Dangerously said:
But why does it matter what stock software you get when you're going to just end up relying on 3rd party customization to make what doesn't work, work, right?
this is big misconception. you dont have to customize anything. the option is there if you want to, but you dont have to. stock android does a lot on its own
 7 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 Dangerously said:
God, look at yourself. You sound like a salesman at Best Buy.
you do know he said he wants an iphone right. im not telling him not to get one.
 06-07-2011, 02:11 AM         #25
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
you do know he said he wants an iphone right. im not telling him not to get one.
It just sounds like you're coaching him away from the bright lights of the Apple Store. Don't let him swipe your credit card on that iPad, we have flaaaaash, noooooooooo!
 06-07-2011, 02:16 AM         #26
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
this is big misconception. you dont have to customize anything. the option is there if you want to, but you dont have to. stock android does a lot on its own
People on XDA trash the stock Android browser. Most people use Dolphin. I rarely hear about people using Gtalk, they use other messengers. I rarely see anyone being cool with rocking stock android, they use custom roms. Nobody's denying that Google or other companies didn't come up with some of these features, but would anyone give a fu*k about a touch screen if Apple didn't release the iPhone? Apple wasn't the first to release a touch screen smartphone either, how much does that really matter in the scheme of things now?
 7 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 Dangerously said:
So you don't think it was a coincidence that both Amazon and Google rushed their cloud services out to the public before Apple did even though they failed to secure the licensing contracts from the major record labels? It's easy to be first when you put out a sh*tty, incomplete product.
it's still in beta, and they are trying to secure licenses.

7 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 Dangerously said:
It just sounds like you're coaching him away from the bright lights of the Apple Store. Don't let him swipe your credit card on that iPad, we have flaaaaash, noooooooooo!
im just letting him know that when that update comes out, ios will just be catching up for only a couple of months.

Dangerously said:
People on XDA trash the stock Android browser. Most people use Dolphin. I rarely hear about people using Gtalk, they use other messengers. I rarely see anyone being cool with rocking stock android, they use custom roms. Nobody's denying that Google or other companies didn't come up with some of these features, but would anyone give a fu*k about a touch screen if Apple didn't release the iPhone? Apple wasn't the first to release a touch screen smartphone either, how much does that really matter in the scheme of things now?
I only use the stock browser. the majority of people on xda are the type that like to customize their phones, myself included, so of course they're always tweaking stuff and using different things. and who uses google talk, everyone is on twitter, facebook, myspace, aim, etc. But like i said, what is it that has to be tweaked?

if nokia released it, it would've been just as big.
 7 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 illogik said:
But in the spring of 2012, he can get the Motorola Droid 4!!!

or wait til winter next year and get Motorola Droid 5!
why not just get the galaxy s 2 now
 7 years ago '10        #30
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 5744 5744
 fat_boyy21 said:
have you ever heard of retirement or medical leave. your not dead when you retire right
I pity the fool that approaches an egomaniac CEO like Steve Jobs with suggestions of retirement.

fat_boyy21 said:
apple couldnt make a proper antenna and you're trying to say they 'perfect' things

Jesus son, get a grip. I wasn't trying to say Apple perfects things. I was just saying this hypothetical strategy of being second to the market with a feature on purpose would allow them to sit back and observe the mistakes made by the original producers and perfect the feature when they finally include them on their own products. If they took this approach with the external antenna idea and allowed another company to experience the grip problems first it would have allowed them to make the corrections necessary to avoid issuing a faulty device.

Regardless of anything you say, iPhone >

I love the way it looks.
 7 years ago '05        #31
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Dangerously said:
1 - People on XDA trash the stock Android browser. Most people use Dolphin.

2 - I rarely hear about people using Gtalk, they use other messengers.

3 - I rarely see anyone being cool with rocking stock android, they use custom roms.
?
1 - They do, but that's cause Dolphin is sick, see what they have to say about safari in comparison to browser/internet on android

2 - yea, but thats not a forced app, its not like maps/navigation, gmail, etc

3 - CM is vanilla android, and its one of the largest fan bases of roms for android, and I'm running stock (modded, rooted, and s-off) on my phone

7 years ago '04        #32
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
you're gonna complain about copying? it's similar features that were never on an iOS, and they're done smooth and in right in an apple way

obviously if this is your biggest gripe you're not fit for the technology world

everyone copies, you act like the android os is all original
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 finishim said:
you're gonna complain about copying? it's similar features that were never on an iOS, and they're done smooth and in right in an apple way

obviously if this is your biggest gripe you're not fit for the technology world

everyone copies, you act like the android os is all original
i understand copying some things, but they didnt come with anything new on their own
 7 years ago '04        #34
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
i understand copying some things, but they didnt come with anything new on their own
they didnt have to, they grabbed a ton of things that everyone liked in the jailbreak community and added it into the os, and itunes match or icloud? hows that not new and on their own, yes you can generalize it as a "cloud" but its far more superior to any other cloud out there, theyve now put most if not all the features that people have wanted, on an already smooth, operational and s3xy looking phone, whats not to be happy about or celebrate, whether youre an apple fan or not?
 7 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 finishim said:
they didnt have to, they grabbed a ton of things that everyone liked in the jailbreak community and added it into the os, and itunes match or icloud? hows that not new and on their own, yes you can generalize it as a "cloud" but its far more superior to any other cloud out there, theyve now put most if not all the features that people have wanted, on an already smooth, operational and s3xy looking phone, whats not to be happy about or celebrate, whether youre an apple fan or not?
Im not telling you not to be happy about it, im just pointing out that none of it is new to the cell phone game. and personally i dont care about any cloud feature. what happens when you dont have a signal? and im sure there will be some kind of subscription fee to use it at some point. I got a 32 gb card in my phone and a 16 gb ipod Im straight without the cloud service.
 7 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
why are android fans soo happy about having their functionality off-brand though?!

apple is willing to upgrade the quality of your music collection if it finds a match...
im not sure what you mean here
 7 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
I pity the fool that approaches an egomaniac CEO like Steve Jobs with suggestions of retirement.

Jesus son, get a grip. I wasn't trying to say Apple perfects things. I was just saying this hypothetical strategy of being second to the market with a feature on purpose would allow them to sit back and observe the mistakes made by the original producers and perfect the feature when they finally include them on their own products. If they took this approach with the external antenna idea and allowed another company to experience the grip problems first it would have allowed them to make the corrections necessary to avoid issuing a faulty device.

Regardless of anything you say, iPhone >

I love the way it looks.
i agree that it's the best looking phone, but it's not the best functional phone imo
 7 years ago '04        #38
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
Im not telling you not to be happy about it, im just pointing out that none of it is new to the cell phone game. and personally i dont care about any cloud feature. what happens when you dont have a signal? and im sure there will be some kind of subscription fee to use it at some point. I got a 32 gb card in my phone and a 16 gb ipod Im straight without the cloud service.
its not about new, it's about the quality of the product, you're arguing just to argue, also, if u want to sync every song I have, u can for $25 a YEAR, so yes there is a subscription, 2 bucks a month basically
 7 years ago '04        #39
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 Gmitch528 said:
i still miss my original Pre sometimes. WebOS was slick as hell. Just didn't have the app support and the hardware was dated as it was released.
u trippin, the pre was a straight piece of sh*t. thing would always freeze up on me or the web browser would stop working completely until i restarted the phone. smashed that sh*t as soon as i picked up the new iphone. a n*gga was feeling great seeing that phone in pieces
 7 years ago '05        #40
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10906 10906
fu*k everybody is copying each other. It's all competition.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy