Dirk calls out teammate

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will JT have a big game 4?
YES 23 45.10%
NO 28 54.90%
Voters: 51. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 JayDawn said:
Maybe you know,

Why this n*gga Corey Brewer get zero burn. I think dude can help on D atleast
Because he sucks
 06-06-2011, 10:10 PM         #22
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
but don't wait til you're playing well to diss a struggling teammate. that's some f*ggot sh*t
Man he's just frustrated that he's doing all the work and Terry's underachieving a.ss is missing open looks left and right, you think Kobe or MJ wouldn't get in someone's a.ss given similar circumstances.
 7 years ago '10        #23
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13085 13085
 brazidee said:
:rudwhatever: Man he's just frustrated that he's doing all the work and Terry's underachieving a.ss is missing open looks left and right, you think Kobe or MJ wouldn't get in someone's a.ss given similar circumstances.
privately! what purpose does going public serve outside of humiliation? at the end of the day jet is a big part of that team and deserves more respect
 06-06-2011, 10:14 PM         #24
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
Maybe you know,

probably because he can't shoot....but at this point it can't be any worse then stojakovic when he comes in...stojakovic might be the worst defender in the history of defense...this n*gga just watches people go right by him....he becomes that much more useless when his shot isn't going down which it isn't right now.....
 7 years ago '10        #25
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13085 13085
 HotepSuns said:
when hasn't dirk been playing well?
b4 these playoffs when has he? he of all people knows what struggling in the playoffs is like
 7 years ago '05        #26
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Dirk has every right to call JT out..He's been carrying the whole team on his back and Barrea and Peja and Marion and chandler should be called out also...that whole squad has choked considering they have experience playing together and the heat have one season under their belt...
 7 years ago '04        #27
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
everyone should have seen this coming... Mavs win easy if Terry is hitting.. well not easy, but they have a better chance.
 06-06-2011, 10:21 PM         #28
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
b4 these playoffs when has he? he of all people knows what struggling in the playoffs is like
who you trying to lie to?....the only time dirk struggled in the playoffs was in 06-07...and struggling for him was avging 19,and 11...

dirk for his career in the playoffs...avg 26ppg 10 rpg..and shooting 46% from the field..and 38% from 3.....if that's struggling what's doing good?
 06-06-2011, 10:27 PM         #29
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
everyone should have seen this coming... Mavs win easy if Terry is hitting.. well not easy, but they have a better chance.
with Bron and D-wade guarding......
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #30
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 trill jackson said:
but don't wait til you're playing well to diss a struggling teammate. that's some f*ggot sh*t
When has Dirk not been playing good? Dude has always been consistent.

And I don't think he's dissing him.

True or not that Terry has disappeared in the 4th quarter? He hasn't been nearly as effective like he was in the Lakers and OKC series.

A lot of that has to do with Miami's defense being so fast but he needs to step up. Him and Kidd missed some open shots last night too.
 7 years ago '08        #31
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
I can't even bring myself to say Jet is choking in this series.

Bron is 6'8 and has prolly 80-90 lbs on him.
 7 years ago '04        #32
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 Mike Nitty said:
I can't even bring myself to say Jet is choking in this series.

Bron is 6'8 and has prolly 80-90 lbs on him.
and that's why he's going to keep shutting him down. He's a smaller dude just like Rose was.
 06-06-2011, 10:44 PM         #33
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueWest_1 said:
and that's why he's going to keep shutting him down. He's a smaller dude just like Rose was.
If I was terry I would run around screens like ray allen just to be anyoying. How old is JT?
 06-06-2011, 10:51 PM         #34
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
Maybe you know,

becuz Carlisle has no choice but to alwayz keep an outside threat out on the floor. u have Corey out there and NOBODY has to respect his outside shot so now the defense can really collapse & cause serious havoc out that hoe

even if Peja aint shootin well the D still has to respect his outside shot which gives Dirk some room to work ya dig
 7 years ago '07        #35
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 06-06-2011, 10:58 PM         #36
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
If Rose wasn't getting past Bron then...

Same thing goes for Terry. The size difference is too much, it's almost unfair. LeBron defending your PG is a recipe for disaster. Giving up 5-6" of height and nearly 100lbs of weight difference.

and what n*ggas gotta keep in perspective is that a matchup like that USUALLY goes to da smaller player. kinda like Kobe tryin to guard Iverson in da 1st half, Game 1 of 2001 Finals and gittin his snitch a.ss TORCHED

but wit Bron mayne he a freak of nature so he can stay wit smaller guys due to lateral quickness. another thang is that learnin under Mike Brown & ERIC SNOW (which n*ggas be sleepin on) he has defensive positionin down pat. errybody talk about him defendin like Pippen but seein him out there remind me of Ron Harper guardin them smaller n*ggas. angles, cuttin off lanes, discipline wit pump fakes & always mindful of pushin ball handlers to strong side help. aye he a beast

too bad he still aint gittin Finals MVP
 06-06-2011, 11:00 PM         #37
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
and what n*ggas gotta keep in perspective is that a matchup like that USUALLY goes to da smaller player. kinda like Kobe tryin to guard Iverson in da 1st half, Game 1 of 2001 Finals and gittin his snitch a.ss TORCHED

but wit Bron mayne he a freak of nature so he can stay wit smaller guys due to lateral quickness. another thang is that learnin under Mike Brown & ERIC SNOW (which n*ggas be sleepin on) he has defensive positionin down pat. errybody talk about him defendin like Pippen but seein him out there remind me of Ron Harper guardin them smaller n*ggas. angles, cuttin off lanes, discipline wit pump fakes & always mindful of pushin ball handlers to strong side help. aye he a beast

too bad he still aint gittin Finals MVP

good call...ron harper had the body of a 3..but was always defending pg's...did a damn good job too..
 7 years ago '06        #38
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Jason...Terry...?
 7 years ago '06        #39
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I don't blame Dirk. His team hasn't really been doing nothing in these Finals games. He's the only one putting up points really. We'll see what they do or else it will be over real soon.
 7 years ago '09        #40
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
 Liquid-Science said:
I understand the Miami defense is super strong but I blame Barea, Peja and Terry for not hitting their open shots

Peja is a mismatch waiting to happen on defense, throw in that he hasn't been contributing on offense, he's a real team k!ller

Barea...he's looking like he deserved to play at Northeastern...straight bum status

Terry...he disappears...looking like his true mediocre self again

I'd seriously take minutes away from Barea and Peja and give them to Deshawn Stevenson, that's how worthless Barea and Peja have been

throw Brewer a jersey and tell him to get out there and show something
I agree with everything except for barea comments.

Barea actually stepped up in game 3.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago