NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20002 20002
this is why i try going to movies when its not busy, cause sometimes i have to check my phone. so when im there and its not busy no one will trip out over me texting.
 06-07-2011, 04:40 PM         #42
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Yes please. The theater experience has been damn near totally ruined for me over the years. Thanks to texting, cell phones, talking, crying babies, obnoxious teens, and n*ggas. Yes you heard me, n*ggas! It's impossible to go see and enjoy any black film these days thanks to n*ggas. I didn't buy this $15 ticket, and this $10 popcorn so I could hear your personal audio commentary, shut the fu*k up and watch the movie. Nothing takes me out of the movie more then watching a bunch of cell phone screens light up the entire theater either. You can't sit through one movie without checking your cell phone every 5 minutes?! Worst of all some inconsiderate sons of bi*ches think it's okay to answer their phone and hold a quick conversation during the movie. Best investment I ever made as a movie lover was purchasing my own theater system.
DAMN! tell em y u mad son!
 06-07-2011, 04:58 PM         #43
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
Fall back youngster... I don't need to prove myself online
You about to be 28—"creeping" and calling someone a "side piece". Far from a manly quality; looks you have to take back that youngster statement.
 7 years ago '04        #44
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 youknowmystelo said:
You about to be 28"creeping" and calling someone a "side piece". Far from a manly quality; looks you have to take back that youngster statement.
Nahhh.. Glad to see you looked at my profile here.. It shows initiative But learn how to not be serious all the time, you'll live a lot longer...
 7 years ago '05        #45
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
dumb bi*ch probably walked in late if it was too dark to find her seat flashing the light as a guide, I imagine that would be annoying as fu*k..
 7 years ago '04        #46
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Outrage over a little backlight on a cell phone.

"Lights up the whole theater"?

Never turn my phone off and send messages as well. Mind your own business and watch the movie.

Last edited by hockeythug; 06-07-2011 at 08:48 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #47
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 daliff89 said:
i understand the talking, not so much the texting

making people put their sh*t on silent, i understand, but it doesn't bother sh*t when the phone is on silent
It bothers people when their screen is bright as fu*k during the movie. Leave that fu*king sh*t in your pocket or walk out of the movie to text if it is that important. I cannot stand people texting during movies. Getting into the movie and a bright as light is going off next to you is going to be annoying.
 7 years ago '08        #48
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
did any of y'all even listen? she said she using her phone as a flashlight to find her seat cuz the place was dark as fck and they claimed she was texting
 7 years ago '05        #49
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
I understand if u text on the down low for business or family but some of these clowns holdin the phone up forgetting about the ringer lookin at who's calling , These dudes will be dealt
with because these movies are close to $14 bucks +drinks and treats ur into $50 bucks , Show some respect because were going to take that $50 out ur a.ss when the credits roll.
 7 years ago '10        #50
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21134 21134
 gagethedesigner said:
did any of y'all even listen? she said she using her phone as a flashlight to find her seat cuz the place was dark as fck and they claimed she was texting
n*gga did you?

She admitted to texting guy.
 7 years ago '06        #51
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
she sounded so fu*king obnoxious and dumb...silly as hell man....
 7 years ago '04        #52
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 240sx said:
I understand if u text on the down low for business or family but some of these clowns holdin the phone up forgetting about the ringer lookin at who's calling
Exactly

You want want a sterile environment go to a hospital.
 7 years ago '04        #53
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 80sbabyent said:
This is what I'm saying. I'm an 80's baby so I still remember coordinating trips to the mall/movies in middle school before cell phones. You just had to tell people when to meet and where, and hope that you're not waiting to long when you get there.... We Survived, because the world waited on people back then, now its the other way around.
Yup. 80s babies > 90s
 7 years ago '10        #54
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
wow that sh*t was hillarious
 06-07-2011, 10:10 PM         #55
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
Yup. 80s babies > 90s
90's were pretty nice, too.
 06-07-2011, 10:12 PM         #56
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayne i'm providin constant narration thru the movie, texting and sellin dope straight off da iphone

deal wit it
 7 years ago '07        #57
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
i wonder if they have that ad playing in all the alamo drafthouses... anyone seen it?
 7 years ago '10        #58
The Pharaoh 4 heat pts
space
space
$747 | Props total: 0 0
 06-07-2011, 10:16 PM         #59
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyday these n*gga on boxden seem to amaze me. how does me responding to a couple of text reallly ruin a whole movie. cmon man.

and for the the n*gga who said u ur a dirtball for a haveing a couple of ladies to deal with, must really dont get no bi*chs at all. internet is ur life
 06-07-2011, 10:21 PM         #60
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ej5486 said:
everyday these n*gga on boxden seem to amaze me. how does me responding to a couple of text reallly ruin a whole movie. cmon man.

and for the the n*gga who said u ur a dirtball for a haveing a couple of ladies to deal with, must really dont get no bi*chs at all. internet is ur life
Seems like textin' has ruin your mental capacity to type full words. You a dude and complaining about texting in a movie theater. Remember when cats used to make fun of dudes for texting?

I called him a dirtball for cheating on his woman, then being boastful about it. Of course this is something your lowlife self can't comprehend.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 06-07-2011 at 10:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now