The Most Awesome Texting PSA to Ever Play in a MOVIE THEATER

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2011, 09:18 PM         #21
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #22
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
...Magic Johnson Bet Not Get No Ideas For His Theaters Or Its Going Be Smoke In The City
 7 years ago '06        #23
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 drama_kiNg said:
cant respond to one text tellin them im at the movies? thats retarded
True, but you could just as easily tell them after the movie is over.
 7 years ago '04        #24
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Well what if you're creeping at the movie theater with your side piece and your actual girlfriend text you? And you know if you don't respond all she is going to do is keep blowing your phone up... What do you do??? What do you do???????
 7 years ago '04        #25
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
chick really said something like "manited" states of america??
 7 years ago '05        #26
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Nu Tymez said:
Well what if you're creeping at the movie theater with your side piece and your actual girlfriend text you? And you know if you don't respond all she is going to do is keep blowing your phone up... What do you do??? What do you do???????
Turn your phone off....

Then tell your girlfriend you were at a movie.
 06-07-2011, 09:04 AM         #27
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
Not only are you a dirtball who lacks common sense, but how are you wimped at the same time?
 06-07-2011, 09:42 AM         #28
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic
 7 years ago '05        #29
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
but you might be a parent or responding to an emergency....

i have no problem with texting, as long as your phone is on silent..

people talking through the movie or talking on the phone is the worst...

what if you're trying to check a game score during the previews?! or you recieved a text and just want to see the message!?! you'll get kicked out for that?!

imo, its overkill... its not like that flash of light from the phone is gonna distract you to the point where you cant look forward and tune it out.....

i think its a gay rule... kick out the people who are talking on the phone or talking in the movie
Texting is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to movies...
 7 years ago '10        #30
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
If only this was the case for every cinema. Kinda liked her accent tho.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 youknowmystelo said:
Not only are you a dirtball who lacks common sense, but how are you wimped at the same time?
 7 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 jeeq said:
yes please. The theater experience has been damn near totally ruined for me over the years. Thanks to texting, cell phones, talking, crying babies, obnoxious teens, and n*ggas. Yes you heard me, n*ggas! It's impossible to go see and enjoy any black film these days thanks to n*ggas. I didn't buy this $15 ticket, and this $10 popcorn so i could hear your personal audio commentary, shut the fu*k up and watch the movie. Nothing takes me out of the movie more then watching a bunch of cell phone screens light up the entire theater either. You can't sit through one movie without checking your cell phone every 5 minutes?! Worst of all some inconsiderate sons of bi*ches think it's okay to answer their phone and hold a quick conversation during the movie. Best investment i ever made as a movie lover was purchasing my own theater system.
this.
 7 years ago '04        #33
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 JeeQ said:
Yes please. The theater experience has been damn near totally ruined for me over the years. Thanks to texting, cell phones, talking, crying babies, obnoxious teens, and n*ggas. Yes you heard me, n*ggas! It's impossible to go see and enjoy any black film these days thanks to n*ggas. I didn't buy this $15 ticket, and this $10 popcorn so I could hear your personal audio commentary, shut the fu*k up and watch the movie. Nothing takes me out of the movie more then watching a bunch of cell phone screens light up the entire theater either. You can't sit through one movie without checking your cell phone every 5 minutes?! Worst of all some inconsiderate sons of bi*ches think it's okay to answer their phone and hold a quick conversation during the movie. Best investment I ever made as a movie lover was purchasing my own theater system.
 7 years ago '04        #34
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 youknowmystelo said:
Fall back youngster... I don't need to prove myself online
 7 years ago '05        #35
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i understand the talking, not so much the texting

making people put their sh*t on silent, i understand, but it doesn't bother sh*t when the phone is on silent
 06-07-2011, 02:54 PM         #36
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
If you cant go 2 hrs with out texting that's pretty sad.
This is what I'm saying. I'm an 80's baby so I still remember coordinating trips to the mall/movies in middle school before cell phones. You just had to tell people when to meet and where, and hope that you're not waiting to long when you get there.... We Survived, because the world waited on people back then, now its the other way around.

Last edited by 80sbabyent; 06-07-2011 at 02:58 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #37
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20781 20781
 drama_kiNg said:
man fu*k that i'll punch a usher in the mouth.. cant respond to one text tellin them im at the movies? thats retarded
And n*ggas wonder why they get labeled the way we do.

You don't even know the whole story You're going by what this lil wench is saying on the voice-mail

JeeQ said:
Yes please. The theater experience has been damn near totally ruined for me over the years. Thanks to texting, cell phones, talking, crying babies, obnoxious teens, and n*ggas. Yes you heard me, n*ggas! It's impossible to go see and enjoy any black film these days thanks to n*ggas. I didn't buy this $15 ticket, and this $10 popcorn so I could hear your personal audio commentary, shut the fu*k up and watch the movie. Nothing takes me out of the movie more then watching a bunch of cell phone screens light up the entire theater either. You can't sit through one movie without checking your cell phone every 5 minutes?! Worst of all some inconsiderate sons of bi*ches think it's okay to answer their phone and hold a quick conversation during the movie. Best investment I ever made as a movie lover was purchasing my own theater system.
I'm a teen myself but I agree with everything you said
 7 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'm a teen myself but I agree with everything you said
I dont even think it's an age thing... I think ignorant folks of all ages and races just annoy the living sh*t out of me.

Me, I'm 22... So, I grew up during an era in which we didn't really have to worry about people texting or talking incessantly....
 7 years ago '08        #39
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 146 146
I love the Alamo Draft House you can actually watch a movie without all the nonsense, and to everyone sayin what if its an emergency or this and that, how about you get up go outside and answer or text Ive done that many times and then come back in, sh*t aint hard to do.
 7 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 svvt14 said:
I love the Alamo Draft House you can actually watch a movie without all the nonsense, and to everyone sayin what if its an emergency or this and that, how about you get up go outside and answer or text Ive done that many times and then come back in, sh*t aint hard to do.
yeah, my homeboy is in Austin, and he tells me about it all the time...

So, in other words, next time I'm in Austin, I'm f*cking going.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy