The Most Awesome Texting PSA to Ever Play in a MOVIE THEATER

most viewed right now
 166
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 163
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28499 28499
...Magic Johnson Bet Not Get No Ideas For His Theaters Or Its Going Be Smoke In The City
 7 years ago '06        #22
YERCELL 
space
avatar space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 drama_kiNg said:
cant respond to one text tellin them im at the movies? thats retarded
True, but you could just as easily tell them after the movie is over.
 7 years ago '04        #23
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Well what if you're creeping at the movie theater with your side piece and your actual girlfriend text you? And you know if you don't respond all she is going to do is keep blowing your phone up... What do you do??? What do you do???????
 7 years ago '04        #24
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,118 | Props total: 197 197
chick really said something like "manited" states of america??
 7 years ago '05        #25
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5407 5407
 Nu Tymez said:
Well what if you're creeping at the movie theater with your side piece and your actual girlfriend text you? And you know if you don't respond all she is going to do is keep blowing your phone up... What do you do??? What do you do???????
Turn your phone off....



Then tell your girlfriend you were at a movie.
 06-07-2011, 08:04 AM         #26
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
Well what if you're creeping at the movie theater with your side piece and your actual girlfriend text you? And you know if you don't respond all she is going to do is keep blowing your phone up... What do you do??? What do you do???????
Not only are you a dirtball who lacks common sense, but how are you wimped at the same time?
 06-07-2011, 08:42 AM         #27
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic
 7 years ago '05        #28
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5407 5407
 Maroon_Tiger said:
but you might be a parent or responding to an emergency....

i have no problem with texting, as long as your phone is on silent..

people talking through the movie or talking on the phone is the worst...

what if you're trying to check a game score during the previews?! or you recieved a text and just want to see the message!?! you'll get kicked out for that?!

imo, its overkill... its not like that flash of light from the phone is gonna distract you to the point where you cant look forward and tune it out.....

i think its a gay rule... kick out the people who are talking on the phone or talking in the movie
Texting is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to movies...
 7 years ago '10        #29
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 245 245
If only this was the case for every cinema. Kinda liked her accent tho.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 youknowmystelo said:
Not only are you a dirtball who lacks common sense, but how are you wimped at the same time?
 7 years ago '05        #31
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5407 5407
 jeeq said:
yes please. The theater experience has been damn near totally ruined for me over the years. Thanks to texting, cell phones, talking, crying babies, obnoxious teens, and n*ggas. Yes you heard me, n*ggas! It's impossible to go see and enjoy any black film these days thanks to n*ggas. I didn't buy this $15 ticket, and this $10 popcorn so i could hear your personal audio commentary, shut the fu*k up and watch the movie. Nothing takes me out of the movie more then watching a bunch of cell phone screens light up the entire theater either. You can't sit through one movie without checking your cell phone every 5 minutes?! Worst of all some inconsiderate sons of bi*ches think it's okay to answer their phone and hold a quick conversation during the movie. Best investment i ever made as a movie lover was purchasing my own theater system.
this.
 7 years ago '04        #32
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
 JeeQ said:
Yes please. The theater experience has been damn near totally ruined for me over the years. Thanks to texting, cell phones, talking, crying babies, obnoxious teens, and n*ggas. Yes you heard me, n*ggas! It's impossible to go see and enjoy any black film these days thanks to n*ggas. I didn't buy this $15 ticket, and this $10 popcorn so I could hear your personal audio commentary, shut the fu*k up and watch the movie. Nothing takes me out of the movie more then watching a bunch of cell phone screens light up the entire theater either. You can't sit through one movie without checking your cell phone every 5 minutes?! Worst of all some inconsiderate sons of bi*ches think it's okay to answer their phone and hold a quick conversation during the movie. Best investment I ever made as a movie lover was purchasing my own theater system.
 7 years ago '04        #33
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 youknowmystelo said:
Not only are you a dirtball who lacks common sense, but how are you wimped at the same time?
Fall back youngster... I don't need to prove myself online
 7 years ago '05        #34
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
i understand the talking, not so much the texting

making people put their sh*t on silent, i understand, but it doesn't bother sh*t when the phone is on silent
 06-07-2011, 01:54 PM         #35
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
If you cant go 2 hrs with out texting that's pretty sad.
This is what I'm saying. I'm an 80's baby so I still remember coordinating trips to the mall/movies in middle school before cell phones. You just had to tell people when to meet and where, and hope that you're not waiting to long when you get there.... We Survived, because the world waited on people back then, now its the other way around.


Last edited by 80sbabyent; 06-07-2011 at 01:58 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #36
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,270 | Props total: 27606 27606
 drama_kiNg said:
man fu*k that i'll punch a usher in the mouth.. cant respond to one text tellin them im at the movies? thats retarded
And n*ggas wonder why they get labeled the way we do.


You don't even know the whole story You're going by what this lil wench is saying on the voice-mail




 JeeQ said:
Yes please. The theater experience has been damn near totally ruined for me over the years. Thanks to texting, cell phones, talking, crying babies, obnoxious teens, and n*ggas. Yes you heard me, n*ggas! It's impossible to go see and enjoy any black film these days thanks to n*ggas. I didn't buy this $15 ticket, and this $10 popcorn so I could hear your personal audio commentary, shut the fu*k up and watch the movie. Nothing takes me out of the movie more then watching a bunch of cell phone screens light up the entire theater either. You can't sit through one movie without checking your cell phone every 5 minutes?! Worst of all some inconsiderate sons of bi*ches think it's okay to answer their phone and hold a quick conversation during the movie. Best investment I ever made as a movie lover was purchasing my own theater system.
I'm a teen myself but I agree with everything you said
 7 years ago '05        #37
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5407 5407
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'm a teen myself but I agree with everything you said
I dont even think it's an age thing... I think ignorant folks of all ages and races just annoy the living sh*t out of me.

Me, I'm 22... So, I grew up during an era in which we didn't really have to worry about people texting or talking incessantly....
 7 years ago '08        #38
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,489 | Props total: 163 163
I love the Alamo Draft House you can actually watch a movie without all the nonsense, and to everyone sayin what if its an emergency or this and that, how about you get up go outside and answer or text Ive done that many times and then come back in, sh*t aint hard to do.
 7 years ago '05        #39
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5407 5407
 svvt14 said:
I love the Alamo Draft House you can actually watch a movie without all the nonsense, and to everyone sayin what if its an emergency or this and that, how about you get up go outside and answer or text Ive done that many times and then come back in, sh*t aint hard to do.
yeah, my homeboy is in Austin, and he tells me about it all the time...

So, in other words, next time I'm in Austin, I'm f*cking going.
 7 years ago '07        #40
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,067 | Props total: 23869 23869
this is why i try going to movies when its not busy, cause sometimes i have to check my phone. so when im there and its not busy no one will trip out over me texting.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
135 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
57 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy