NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '10        #81
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8287 8287
Why is this n*gga Hold That worried about another man having herpes and cheating on his wife

Maybe because he knows that the Man with Herpes and the Shrinking Superstar and Spice Bosh are about to leave Derrick Rose ringless

7 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 TVee said:
Nobody's perfect.

[pic - click to view]

ahhhhh damn lol
 06-07-2011, 11:19 AM         #83
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this article is false. Not untrue, just false in it's presentation.

Being a single parent just means you're not married to the other parent.

That is a BIG difference in being a single black woman, or man, and not having any help from the other parent...emotional, financial, or otherwise.
 7 years ago '04        #84
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
n*ggas always want credit for some sh*t they're supposed to do!!!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #85
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lmao at the bosh a dead beat comment

overlooked ether
 7 years ago '09        #86
heatrepeat 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 0 0
Good read..
 7 years ago '05        #87
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 CashNy said:
Lol it was his choice to cheat on his bi*ch and give her the clap
Just like it was Kobe's choice to r*pe that white hoe
 7 years ago '06        #88
sk8ter_dude06 
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 2 2
He didn't cheat...I believe the story is that his ex-wife cheated, was using Wade's money to have her lover living the good life, gave Wade the STD, plus he had to take the DNA test to make sure the younger boy was really his. And thru it all the man still stepped up to handle his biz, on some real sh*t. Not trying to hate on your opinion famo, but I think you need to recheck the facts. Living in the City, a lot of the dirty laundry got aired on the streets

CashNy said:
Lol it was his choice to cheat on his bi*ch and give her the clap
 06-07-2011, 12:27 PM         #89
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His ex must of had some serious issues if he got full custody of the kids..
 6 years ago '07        #90
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
National Fatherhood Initiative Honors Dwyane Wade with Fatherhood Award

– Thu Jun 16, 10:00 am ET

GERMANTOWN, Md., June 16, 2011 –

Miami Heat Star Recognized for His Dedication to His Children

GERMANTOWN, Md., June 16, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- National Fatherhood Initiative (NFI) has named Dwyane Wade a recipient of a 2011 Fatherhood Award™ for his dedication to his two sons.

Wade was recently awarded custody of his children, and despite the demands on his time as a professional athlete, he is committed to maintaining a high level of involvement in their lives.

Roland C. Warren, president of NFI, said, "This Fatherhood Award reflects Dwyane's commitment to being the kind of dad his sons need him to be. He gives dads everywhere a great example of what it means to be an involved, responsible, and committed father."

Dwyane Wade has experienced a whirlwind career both on and off the court, beginning with his unparalleled career at Marquette University and continuing in 2003 when he joined the Miami Heat as the fifth pick of the NBA Draft. He went on to lead the team to the 2006 Championship win and became MVP of the Finals. Not only does Dwyane shine on the court, but he has had a major influence on underprivileged youth in his hometowns of Chicago and Miami through his Wade's World Foundation, which he founded in 2005. Just a few of his recent accomplishments include being named the 2010 NBA All-Star MVP, the Huffington Post's Number One "Featured Doer" for his philanthropic work, and winning the NBA Cares Community a.ssist Award for the entire 2010 offseason.

"I am so thrilled to be given this award, especially because it is in recognition of the most important thing in my life, my kids. Nothing in the world compares to the happiness that they bring me each and every day," said Wade. "I know that my biggest responsibility is to be there for them 100% and to demonstrate to other fathers that it is possible to be a strong male figure in your children's lives regardless of what else is going on in your life."

Inaugurated in 1997, the Fatherhood Awards™ are presented each year to individuals, corporations, and organizations that make a substantial contribution to strengthening involved, responsible, and committed fatherhood. Past Fatherhood Award™ winners include: actor James Earl Jones, former-NFL coach Tony Dungy, country music superstar Tim McGraw, Johnson & Johnson, and Chevrolet.

As the premier fatherhood renewal organization in the country, National Fatherhood Initiative (NFI) works in every sector and at every level of society to engage fathers in the lives of their children. NFI is the #1 provider of fatherhood resources in the nation. Since 2004, through FatherSOURCEâ, its national resource center, NFI has distributed over 5.7 million resources, and has trained over 7,600 practitioners and over 3,500 organizations on how to deliver programming to dads. NFI is the most quoted authority on fatherhood in America. Since 2009, NFI has been mentioned in over 1,200 news stories, and makes regular appearances in national media to discuss the importance of involved, responsible, and committed fatherhood. Learn more at fatherhood.org.

SOURCE National Fatherhood Initiative

didn't wanna make another thread for this, so bump it is
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy