Wade: My Life As An NBA Single Dad

most viewed right now
 88
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 44
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 Hold That said:
are you really comparing cheating on an exam that effect nobody but you if you get caught.. Compared to cheating on your wife and giving her and std??
Are you really commenting on a marriage you know nothing about when the article is about fatherhood?
 7 years ago '05        #42
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 joshdogg26 said:
u might have a point if she didn't actually get the STD from cheating on him, ol' TMZ a.ss dude
how you know n*gga? You fu*kin him?
 7 years ago '05        #43
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 TVee said:
Are you really commenting on a marriage you know nothing about when the article is about fatherhood?
did you not read that the divorce was public affair, something that Wade mentioned in the very same article?
 7 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
what WE DO KNOW is this n*gga got lip herpes..


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #45
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Hold That said:
how you know n*gga? You fu*kin him?
no u dumbass, cuz that news came out literally one day after the bullsh*t claim u desparately cling to 2 years after the fact . his lawyers said they'd sue her for slander because it was a lie and she instantly withdrew that claim. u the one bringing it up 5 times in the first place, and i'm the one who cares so much cuz i told u u were wrong .
 7 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 joshdogg26 said:
no u dumbass, cuz that news came out literally one day after the bullsh*t claim u desparately cling to 2 years after the fact . his lawyers said they'd sue her for slander because it was a lie and she instantly withdrew that claim. u the one bringing it up 5 times in the first place, and i'm the one who cares so much cuz i told u u were wrong .
cuz she had no proof and wade refuse to take a test.. I'll believe her she fu*kin dude, Wade got money to make claims go away..

Claim was made NCAA could find no proof that Rose cheated, so threw out the claim, and got Memphis on his brother riding on the team bus.. But everyone ignores that aspect about Rose, so why should I ignore Wade having an STD.. n*gga already has herpes breakouts on his lip so him having some sort of STD don't seemed far fetched..
 7 years ago '04        #47
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 Hold That said:
did you not read that the divorce was public affair, something that Wade mentioned in the very same article?
And you still don't know sh*t about it. Only Wade and his wife know everything that caused their marriage to fail.

You can't go on whats reported, what Wade says, or what a scorned woman says.

Unless.......





You fu*king him?
 7 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 TVee said:
And you still don't know sh*t about it. Only Wade and his wife know everything that caused their marriage to fail.

You can't go on whats reported, what Wade says, or what a scorned woman says.

Unless.......





You fu*king him?

No I'll go by the obvious that he was cheating on his wife, and it's pretty well known he was.. Unless you want to walk through life like a blind sheep look for a shepard so be it.. you seem like the perfect simp a.ss n*gga to ignore all signs of your woman cheating on you until you actually catch the n*gga pounding your girls guts in, in your bed..
 7 years ago '07        #49
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Hold That said:
cuz she had no proof and wade refuse to take a test.. I'll believe her she fu*kin dude, Wade got money to make claims go away..

Claim was made NCAA could find no proof that Rose cheated, so threw out the claim, and got Memphis on his brother riding on the team bus.. But everyone ignores that aspect about Rose, so why should I ignore Wade having an STD.. n*gga already has herpes breakouts on his lip so him having some sort of STD don't seemed far fetched..
of course she had no proof. the court would order a test if she pursued it, but there was nothing there. she dropped that claim on the night of his birthday just to fu*k with him. she made up a lot of crazy bullsh*t in her divorce case that made her look like a nut job, that's why she's probably the first woman in history to lose a custody battle to an athlete. @ u believing every word out of a scorned woman's mouth. u sound like u grew up without a father urself. maybe that's really what's bothering u here :hmm:. u realize the picture u posted was a bandage covering stitches for a busted lip? lmao


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #50
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
Hold That hows rose doing in the finals
 7 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 joshdogg26 said:
of course she had no proof. the court would order a test if she pursued it, but there was nothing there. she dropped that claim on the night of his birthday just to fu*k with him. she made up a lot of crazy bullsh*t in her divorce case that made her look like a nut job, that's why she's probably the first woman in history to lose a custody battle to an athlete. u realize the picture u posted was a bandage covering stitches for a busted lip? lmao


[pic - click to view]

n*gga got herpes i see zero stitches..
 7 years ago '05        #52
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Hold That hows rose doing in the finals
He'd be doing great if he had a Shaq or LeBron to save him..
 7 years ago '07        #53
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Hold That said:
n*gga got herpes i see zero stitches..
oh ok ok...let me play this game. my turn:


[pic - click to view]



i see a blank, stupid expression on his face, so that means rose definitively has an IQ of 7 and a half. FACT.
 7 years ago '04        #54
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 Hold That said:
No I'll go by the obvious that he was cheating on his wife, and it's pretty well known he was.. Unless you want to walk through life like a blind sheep look for a shepard so be it.. you seem like the perfect simp a.ss n*gga to ignore all signs of your woman cheating on you until you actually catch the n*gga pounding your girls guts in, in your bed..
I never said Wade didn't cheat on her. I think its pretty obvious he did. I'm just not pretending to know about their marriage and that Wade was the only one at fault. You sound like you talk out the side of your neck with a hand on your hip. Like you and Siohvaughn get your hair did together.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 joshdogg26 said:
oh ok ok...let me play this game. my turn:


[pic - click to view]



i see a blank, stupid expression on his face, so that means rose definitively has an IQ of 7 and a half. FACT.
You play the SAT card every chance you get, this is nothing new so it don't effect me.. Wade still got herpes though


Wade was on academic probation in college.. So he dumb and got herpes
 7 years ago '05        #56
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 TVee said:
I never said Wade didn't cheat on her. I think its pretty obvious he did. I'm just not pretending to know about their marriage and that Wade was the only one at fault. You sound like you talk out the side of your neck with a hand on your hip. Like you and Siohvaughn get your hair did together.
Gabrielle is that you?
 7 years ago '07        #57
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Hold That said:
You play the SAT card every chance you get, this is nothing new so it don't effect me.. Wade still got herpes though


Wade was on academic probation in college.. So he dumb and got herpes
nah, U brought it up trying to pretend that they didn't change his grades in high school AND fake his SATs, because his own local papers didn't look into it and come to that conclusion by process of elimination, and u equated that to believing an angry crazy bi*ch's withdrawn claim in a divorce case .

yea, that's the same thing .

i know it would mean so much for u if rose could actually get a W over wade, but he can't. better luck next year. he'll always be #2 in his own city .
 06-07-2011, 12:26 AM         #58
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in a world where dead beat fathers are at an all time high...killing communities one by one...it's good to highlight any father that takes on the responsibility of taking care of his kids...because although it should...it's not an obligation...as has been proven time,and time again...highlighting it is a GOOD THING.....there is nothing to cry,or complain about here..
 7 years ago '05        #59
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 joshdogg26 said:
nah, U brought it up trying to pretend that they didn't change his grades in high school AND fake his SATs, because his own local papers didn't look into it and come to that conclusion by process of elimination, and u equated that to believing an angry crazy bi*ch's withdrawn claim in a divorce case .

yea, that's the same thing .

i know it would mean so much for u if rose could actually get a W over wade, but he can't. better luck next year. he'll always be #2 in his own city .
I've come to the process of elimination that this n*gga Wade got some sort of STD with the herpes breakouts, wife claiming he gave her the STD, and it's very well known that Wade fu*ks around with multiple females in Miami..
 7 years ago '07        #60
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Hold That said:
I've come to the process of elimination that this n*gga Wade got some sort of STD with the herpes breakouts, wife claiming he gave her the STD, and it's very well known that Wade fu*ks around with multiple females in Miami..
yo, u need to go make an account on lipstickalley and talk to some of the groupies and sidechicks of athletes over there about this sh*t. ur basically going off gossip and things u wish so badly were true . it's pathetic to see a grown man reduced to this. ur not taking the L very well at all, i'm worried about u.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy