Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i believe even one of her friends came forward and said she was lying about the std thing and that she got it from someone else

and gabrielle union is a high class broad. you think she'd be fu*king with a n*gga that got herpes? come on, now.
gabrielle union Is a known athlete jump-off
 7 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12543 12543
He still a piece of sh*t husband, n*gga played around on his wife a countless amount of times and turned the bi*ch crazy...

Seems like a good father.. Not going to give this n*gga any sympathy points or feel good about some sh*t HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE DOING.

So you're taking care of your kids, and you love them greatly.. So what, that don't make him special, like I said he's doing sh*t he's suppose to be doing.
 7 years ago '04        #23
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 Hold That said:
He still a piece of sh*t husband, n*gga played around on his wife a countless amount of times and turned the bi*ch crazy...

Seems like a good father.. Not going to give this n*gga any sympathy points or feel good about some sh*t HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE DOING.

So you're taking care of your kids, and you love them greatly.. So what, that don't make him special, like I said he's doing sh*t he's suppose to be doing.
Nobody's perfect.

[pic - click to view]

06-06-2011, 11:02 PM         #24
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
Nobody's perfect.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #25
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 TVee said:
Nobody's perfect.

[pic - click to view]

06-06-2011, 11:03 PM         #26
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
Wades even a better father than Lebron

[video - click to view]

dunno hes son's jumper better than his.

Last edited by Youngray22; 06-06-2011 at 11:06 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #27
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
props to wade he being a good dad, giving the pipe to gabrielle unions fine a.ss, n about to win Finals MVP
Lebron needs to take notes, he needs to go live with his own daddy this offseason n learn how to " walk the walk " Hopefully Delonte aint 2 busy
 7 years ago '04        #28
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Hold That said:

right, only idiots on BX will give some herb props for doing what he is supposed to be doing: taking care of his seed
 7 years ago '06        #29
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Youngray22 said:

dunno hes son's jumper better than his.
dam already
 06-06-2011, 11:19 PM         #30
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
1 feel good article during the Finals is not gonna pull the wool over my eyes This n*gga might be a Great Father but I'm almost positive with the money and fame he has he was a terrible Husband. You can say he gave his broad money and access to sh*t she would have never had but that doesn't give him an excuse to break his wedding vows.

I get it tho, n*gga is a superstar so he free to do whatever he wants even if that mean screwing over his wife and taking his kids away from her when he was the 1 getting loose

[pic - click to view]

So we gon act like Colorado aint happen..

Basketball Wives should know the game by now, it all matters on the patience and the price of the braud

Every hoe has a price
 7 years ago '07        #31
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Hold That said:

i guess u missed this part: "I just want people—men, and men of color in particular—to hear my story and know that their children need them and that it’s their responsibility to be there for them. We have to step up as men and do our part. There are no excuses."

or: "recently appointed by President Obama to a new parenting program geared toward encouraging fathers to become more involved in their children’s lives."

he isn't asking for an award (even though he got one: )

the president seems to think it's a big enough concern, but ur opinion probably means more. clearly no kids grow up fatherless.
 7 years ago '10        #32
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 TVee said:
Nobody's perfect.

[pic - click to view]

:rofl2:
 7 years ago '07        #33
space
space

[pic - click to view]

there he is! time to make ur grand disappearance
 7 years ago '04        #34
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
props to him but we know he didnt write this sh*t.

wade ain't the most well spoke fella in the world

#waitsforretardstopointoutgrammaticalerrorsinmypos t
He wasn't academically ineligible at Marquette for 1 season for no reason.

7 years ago '04        #35
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 TVee said:
Nobody's perfect.

[pic - click to view]

oohhh nooooo
 7 years ago '05        #36
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 TVee said:
Nobody's perfect.

[pic - click to view]

are you really comparing cheating on an exam that effect nobody but you if you get caught.. Compared to cheating on your wife and giving her and std??

Last edited by Hold That; 06-06-2011 at 11:49 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #38
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
LOL you boxden guys are funny...Gabrielle Union who has already smashed Ludadcris, Jason kidd, Darren Sharper and more...Listen shes dope hot but to give D Wade like hes smashing something special. Please. You know JKidd is on the floor like 'hows my d!ck taste"
 7 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i guess u missed this part: "I just want people—men, and men of color in particular—to hear my story and know that their children need them and that it’s their responsibility to be there for them. We have to step up as men and do our part. There are no excuses."

or: "recently appointed by President Obama to a new parenting program geared toward encouraging fathers to become more involved in their children’s lives."

he isn't asking for an award (even though he got one: )

the president seems to think it's a big enough concern, but ur opinion probably means more. clearly no kids grow up fatherless.
so he getting father of the year award for doing sh*t he suppose to do?
 7 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 Hold That said:
are you really comparing cheating on an exam that effect nobody but you if you get caught.. Compared to cheating on your wife and giving her and std??
u might have a point if she didn't actually get the STD from cheating on him, ol' TMZ a.ss dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy