Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Trailer

most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 el bundy said:
this will sh*t on cod in so many ways.
let the sheep drop $60 to play the same sh*t every year, while we get actual innovation.
@ acting like you have to choose one or the other.
 7 years ago '06        #102
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
Can't wait till this game come out
 7 years ago '04        #103
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
BC2 multiplayer is so much better than cod wow
 7 years ago '04        #104
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
Vehicle Combat = Trash
 7 years ago '06        #105
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Trailer was dope! I prefered the fast pace action of black ops multi player (dispite the unbalanced gameplay) over bad company 2s more drawn out elaborate battles. Bc2 was my first time playing that series online and I got tired of driving 3 minutes just to get caped and have to drive 3 minutes again just for the same thing to happen. Im gonna play the beta, if they speed up the action im in.

Cod sold systems, you could buy systems that came with mw2 or black ops. Ea wants that to happen with battlefield so they can madden it like bobby is doin. I dont pledge my allegence to no game or developer its on a case by case basis, im gonna buy 6 games between october and december, thats $360. Im out foe my self, only game I got locked in is nba2k cuz theres no comp everyrhing else is up for grabs.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #106
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 erickonasis said:
Vehicle Combat = Trash
You think so even if it's 32 vs 32?
 7 years ago '05        #107
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Kingme said:
Trailer was dope! I prefered the fast pace action of black ops multi player (dispite the unbalanced gameplay) over bad company 2s more drawn out elaborate battles. Bc2 was my first time playing that series online and I got tired of driving 3 minutes just to get caped and have to drive 3 minutes again just for the same thing to happen. Im gonna play the beta, if they speed up the action im in.

Cod sold systems, you could buy systems that came with mw2 or black ops. Ea wants that to happen with battlefield so they can madden it like bobby is doin. I dont pledge my allegence to no game or developer its on a case by case basis, im gonna buy 6 games between october and december, thats $360. Im out foe my self, only game I got locked in is nba2k cuz theres no comp everyrhing else is up for grabs.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

smartest man in this thread
 7 years ago '08        #108
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I know most of you say it won't play like medal of honor Online. But from what I've seen it looks like it will.

Not looking good.
i take it you've never played Bad Company 2
 7 years ago '08        #109
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 Rubix said:
@ acting like you have to choose one or the other.
you're right, i don't. i just choose to not buy the same exact game for $60 every year. the same reason i stopped buying madden every year. but at least madden isnt filled to the brim with glitches, hackers, and 13-year-old kkk wanna-bes.
 7 years ago '08        #110
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 Kingme said:
Trailer was dope! I prefered the fast pace action of black ops multi player (dispite the unbalanced gameplay) over bad company 2s more drawn out elaborate battles. Bc2 was my first time playing that series online and I got tired of driving 3 minutes just to get caped and have to drive 3 minutes again just for the same thing to happen. Im gonna play the beta, if they speed up the action im in.
Cod sold systems, you could buy systems that came with mw2 or black ops. Ea wants that to happen with battlefield so they can madden it like bobby is doin. I dont pledge my allegence to no game or developer its on a case by case basis, im gonna buy 6 games between october and december, thats $360. Im out foe my self, only game I got locked in is nba2k cuz theres no comp everyrhing else is up for grabs.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

i love how people use this retarded reasoning as if you cant spawn on your squadmates and get right into the action. it sounds to me like people just didnt know how to play the game properly, so they say its trash.
 7 years ago '04        #111
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
 el bundy said:
i love how people use this retarded reasoning as if you cant spawn on your squadmates and get right into the action. it sounds to me like people just didnt know how to play the game properly, so they say its trash.
 7 years ago '10        #112
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
This game looks so damn tough. I think this is going to be their year!
 7 years ago '05        #113
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 el bundy said:
you're right, i don't. i just choose to not buy the same exact game for $60 every year. the same reason i stopped buying madden every year. but at least madden isnt filled to the brim with glitches, hackers, and 13-year-old kkk wanna-bes.
If you buy cod, it doesn't make you a "sheep." It just means you prefer that game over the other. You elitist f*gs are annoying as sh*t. Its the same old f*gs saying the same old things in every cod or bf3 thread.
 7 years ago '08        #114
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
elitist how? because i choose not to support buying a game that looks the exact same as last year? why play mw3 when i could play mw2 and have nearly the same experience?
if battlefield would go that direction, i would have no problem not buying their games as well. is it not sad to you that mw3 will be outdated by november 2012?
 7 years ago '05        #115
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 el bundy said:
i love how people use this retarded reasoning as if you cant spawn on your squadmates and get right into the action. it sounds to me like people just didnt know how to play the game properly, so they say its trash.
n*gga, the spawning was straight a.ss cheeks..... it wouldn't be that bad if the maps weren't horrendous and huge as fukk.... the destructable environments were cool, but pop the game in right now, you'll noticed every building is almost the same, and exactly the same in the insides..... it was lacking in the detail department, but it looks like they made a step up from the trailer, mw3 doesn't look like a huge step up from the gameplay videos, with that said, ya'll are doing some intense ball licking, mw2 was a solid fun game... neither one of the titles were greatly better than the other, and i doubt it will change this year


Last edited by JimDinO77; 06-07-2011 at 01:41 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #116
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 el bundy said:
elitist how? because i choose not to support buying a game that looks the exact same as last year? why play mw3 when i could play mw2 and have nearly the same experience?
if battlefield would go that direction, i would have no problem not buying their games as well. is it not sad to you that mw3 will be outdated by november 2012?
Elitist as in "haha I like battlefield 3 and you're still playing call of duty haha!" I just don't see the sense in having to voice that opinion in every thread (I don't know if you do it personally but there are more than a few in this section that do)..like who gives a sh*t what other people play and buy if anything the direction call of duty is going only makes the fps market better. Companies are hearing the criticisms of one of the biggest franchises and tailoring their games to it to overtake the cod franchise.
 7 years ago '05        #117
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Make it better my a.ss. fu*k you talkin bout?
If COD's weren't dominating and coming out every year, Battlefield would not be trying to release this game with these amazing graphics in order overtake the COD fanbase. That's what he's talking about.

Competition breeds excellence, that is inarguable.
 7 years ago '05        #118
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Make it better my a.ss. fu*k you talkin bout?
are you really that stupid?
 06-07-2011, 02:20 PM         #119
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
are you really that stupid?
Yeah, he is that stupid.. yet people still respond to his trolling.
 7 years ago '08        #120
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 Rubix said:
Elitist as in "haha I like battlefield 3 and you're still playing call of duty haha!" I just don't see the sense in having to voice that opinion in every thread (I don't know if you do it personally but there are more than a few in this section that do)..like who gives a sh*t what other people play and buy if anything the direction call of duty is going only makes the fps market better. Companies are hearing the criticisms of one of the biggest franchises and tailoring their games to it to overtake the cod franchise.
you're right, i didnt mean to come off that way. but dont act like it isnt the other way around also. that f*ggot erickonasis can attest to that as he goes into every battlefield thread just to sh*t on it and say uninspired comments like "black ops>>>>" every chance he gets. just look at the previous page for an example.
and there hasnt been any innovation in the fps market in a while. everyone is just biting what cod does, just in an inferior way, in order to sell. thats why its flooded with mediocre fps games.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy