Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Trailer

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2011, 10:39 PM         #81
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Really Battlefield always hasn't been great? So your telling me fans haven't loved the series since 1942? The only "okay" game is Battlefield 2142 but yet it averaged an 8/10? Someone said Battlefield was a system seller? Do you know the definition of a system seller because it usually is reserved for exclusives not multiplatform games but you know that right. Also you do know that *Battlefield Heroes had nothing to do with DICE right. Hate to break it to you but you hardly seem to know what your talking about.

Call of Duty wasn't a so called "system seller" as you call it till 2007 well into the PS3 and 360 lifetime so how was it a system seller? You can't count how many people bought a console for BC because you have facts to back this up and not dumb opinions right? Hate to break it to you but I know a sh*t load of people who bought consoles and left Battlefield 2 for Modern Combat and Bad Company 1 so there goes your dumb theory. You should really stop using the system seller angle though you obviously have no idea what it means. Battlefield has been a top tier FPS since it first released back in 2002 but you would know this since you were there at launch right.
About Heroes, Its still called Battlefield. Your logic here is like....Its okay for Halo 4 to suck since Bungie isnt doing it....Its still Halo, its still Battlefield, a spade is a spade, dont treat it as anything different.

Call of Duty 2 wasnt a system seller?....Really?........Call of Duty 2 REALLY wasnt a system seller?....It was 2005 when the 360 launch and damn near 80% of people who bought a launch day Xbox 360 Purchased Call of Duty ALONGSIDE the system....If 80% of the people who bought the system walked out with a copy of the game....Why thats a system seller Leroy. In otherwords for every 10 people that walked in and bought a system on launch day, 8 of them left with a xbox 360, and a copy of Call of Duty.

I hate to break it down for you like that but its obvious you have no fu*king idea what system selling means....If that doesnt qualify Call of Duty #2 as a bonafied SYSTEM seller in 2005 then what the fu*k does??????.....Show me some Numbers...Actual numbers.

I never once did dispute the Selling ability of BF...Hell I reinforced it by stating that Battlefield 2 sold 2.5 million copies...Those are great numbers....

I Would argue and defeat the rest of your post but its pointless. You just said COD wasnt a "System Seller" until it was 2007...Well into the Lifetime of 2 Systems...then said System Selling usually only falls into the hands of an exclusive...You counter-argued your own post.

Really fanboy....Whats the problem? Mad that a guy who likes both series told the truth about them?

Now ONCE again the point I was making was BF has always been cool, I even stated that I personally LOVED the game series since day one. But it has NOT had the hype that COD has enjoyed nor even came close.........BUT Battlefield 3 looks like the game that will push it to that point.

I really think you just got angry and started posting sh*t. Its cool, i'll shoot you in BF3 come this fall and enjoy it. Thanks!

Last edited by drumgangP; 06-06-2011 at 10:43 PM..
 06-06-2011, 10:47 PM         #82
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
nah. Seems you like chewing turds yearly
Youre a troll. But a funny one. Trolls are cool.
 06-06-2011, 10:54 PM         #83
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
No one likes you, you f*ggot. Go back to finding exercise info on google and thinking you know sh*t, f*ggot.
Im not even gonna debate with you. Cause I know youre just playing both sides to talk sh*t lol.

An yeah I quoted an old post cause this sh*t had me rolling.

Keep it up!
 7 years ago '05        #84
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,077 | Props total: 4213 4213
 Phicmagic said:
Youre a troll. But a funny one. Trolls are cool.
word dude is quite entertaining

atleast COD fans can admit Black Ops wasn't good..... These BF trolls acting like the whole series was flawless and wildly entertaining stop it slimes.... u cant turn a hoe into a housewife, and u cant turn average games into classics
 7 years ago '06        #85
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
u also cant make things up and expect people to take the post seriously
 06-06-2011, 11:01 PM         #86
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Black Ops sucked. Simple.

I Think people should enjoy both. Im buying one, Got Gamefly for the other.

But Call of Duty 2 wasnt a System Seller? bi*ch please whats next.....Detox droppin in 3 weeks?
 7 years ago '05        #87
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,103 | Props total: 3537 3537
 JimDinO77 said:
see, its statements like this that make me unexcited about this game..... BC2 online was straight a.ss, quit comparing this potentially dope game to that crap
Your unexcited about the game cuz of someone's comment? Thats some female sh*t.
BC2 indeed had the better mp. Sorry but its true. As far the topic, alot of BS being spouted, don't even know where to begin.. fu*k it, i won't even entertain it tonight.
 7 years ago '08        #88
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23296 23296
i really dont want to upgrade my pc for one damn game
 7 years ago '11        #89
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,223 | Props total: 1198 1198
Bring it back to BF:2 .. That was my favorite sh*t, then it just went horrible.. the last one was coo tho, but BF:2>>>
 7 years ago '10        #90
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,952 | Props total: 8849 8849
Graphics look worse than MW3's but I guess when you put explosions in things people will eat it up
 7 years ago '05        #91
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,103 | Props total: 3537 3537
*Leaves*
 7 years ago '09        #92
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I know most of you say it won't play like medal of honor Online. But from what I've seen it looks like it will.

Not looking good.
It better not.. That sh*t was unplayable.. I went back to Reach after that game.. AND REACH IS A PIECE OF sh*t
 7 years ago '08        #93
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
there are so many idiots on this site.
 7 years ago '09        #94
cwb 
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
word dude is quite entertaining

atleast COD fans can admit Black Ops wasn't good..... These BF trolls acting like the whole series was flawless and wildly entertaining stop it slimes.... u cant turn a hoe into a housewife, and u cant turn average games into classics
Black Ops sucks because of the lag.. Besides that it is a alright game...
 7 years ago '09        #95
cwb 
space
space
ANYONE AUGURING OVER A VIDEO IS A STRAIGHT HOE... YOU KIDS NEED TO GROW UP.. ENJOY BOTH GAMES... fu*k I HATE LITTLE KIDS!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #96
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,077 | Props total: 4213 4213
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Your unexcited about the game cuz of someone's comment? Thats some female sh*t.
BC2 indeed had the better mp. Sorry but its true. As far the topic, alot of BS being spouted, don't even know where to begin.. fu*k it, i won't even entertain it tonight.
bi*ch damn, do u not comprehend wat im trying to say i'm lookin forward to bf3, but all this bf2 praise in this thread and mw2 bashing just sickening...
 06-07-2011, 01:14 AM         #97
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-07-2011, 07:04 AM         #98
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
ready for this game but they decided to move away from the story line of battlefield 2 bad company? i wanted to follow through on that
wait what???

im confused........isnt Battlefield 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 two different games

n*gga did u get some type of fusion edition I didnt know about?
 7 years ago '05        #99
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
from what i remember, battlefield s never had a straight up team deathmatch right? like CoD?
 7 years ago '06        #100
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Seymore Cake said:
Graphics look worse than MW3's but I guess when you put explosions in things people will eat it up

tryna convince yourself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy