Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Trailer

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 Phicmagic said:
Well I retract my disses, no problem. But motherfu*k Gamestop. They've released dates and are going to run an extensive beta program.

Im not to big of an EA Guy but these guys are busting their a.sses to get it right. Its actual progress going on here. The lighting alone is more than what most of these other devs are doing.

For Modern Warfare 3....Im not buying it...I went from being an everyday/night Modern Warfare 2 player to sh*t honestly...I aint even prestiged once and/or even unlocked sh*t for Blackops....It just ruined it for me....and im seeing the same rehashed bull with MW3 so far...Wheres the growth?
yea i never played a battlefield game but this one looks sick...

n i feel u about COD.. i loved mw2 online, but hated B.O. online.. i only liked zombies
 06-06-2011, 09:08 PM         #62
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doro85 said:
yea i never played a battlefield game but this one looks sick...

n i feel u about COD.. i loved mw2 online, but hated B.O. online.. i only liked zombies
Battlefield games were in my opinion never a Top Tier type game where its a System Seller....I never thought that...if anything it was just cool as hell with all the vehicle play/huge battles that could be fought....Call of Duty moved into that Pop Culture type sh*t where CNN has to report about it lol..........

But with this Battlefield they really are upping the ante...Thats why im so excited..Its like theyre finally done just being a Decent title and are moving into the realm of being a Blockbuster. If this is done right I really do think we gone see a good f!ght for the crown come this fall.

Ive always played em.....both series. Hell I just fu*k with Shooters period I was a day one buyer of the very FIRST Medal of Honor where you used to have to don outfits and sneak into places with fake ID's an such. I Wish they'd get their sh*t together.

And thats what this game looks like...It looks like they finally tightened all the loose screws and are making a real run at being a contender.
 7 years ago '04        #63
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5213 5213
 MumblesDaHumble said:
The fu*k? It's coming out this year
qwhell even better

excellent.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #64
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
HOLY S______________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #65
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Phicmagic said:
Battlefield games were in my opinion never a Top Tier type game where its a System Seller....I never thought that...if anything it was just cool as hell with all the vehicle play/huge battles that could be fought....Call of Duty moved into that Pop Culture type sh*t where CNN has to report about it lol..........

But with this Battlefield they really are upping the ante...Thats why im so excited..Its like theyre finally done just being a Decent title and are moving into the realm of being a Blockbuster. If this is done right I really do think we gone see a good f!ght for the crown come this fall.

Ive always played em.....both series. Hell I just fu*k with Shooters period I was a day one buyer of the very FIRST Medal of Honor where you used to have to don outfits and sneak into places with fake ID's an such. I Wish they'd get their sh*t together.

And thats what this game looks like...It looks like they finally tightened all the loose screws and are making a real run at being a contender.
Battlefield has always been great. Just because it didn't have the hype doesn't speak for its quality. Im not taking a shot at u but people act like they need others to tell them something is good. Cod had word of mouth that's it. But it makes perfect sense there's more ignorant people then smart so.
 7 years ago '08        #66
space
space
 jesusplay said:
i liked the last one more than modern ware fare?
This is a mistake that makes more since.
 7 years ago '06        #67
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
COD is like a Battlefield demo...

u get that sh*t and u're like

then u start playing and u go to ride a vehicle "sorry this feature isnt available in demo "

shoot rocket at building "sorry your rocket was useless (u f*ggot) cause damage to buildings isnt available in demo "

"fine let me check this map out" *walk around one building* "sorry u have reached the limits of this map, please go around this one building once more"

"fine i'll just join a game and have fun"

*10 minutes of the same sh*t over and over again go by*

*get called ni**er by kid who just won the round*

my god why am i still alive

then u buy Battlefield and
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #68
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
^^^
 7 years ago '06        #69
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
Lol coolio ur right
 06-06-2011, 09:53 PM         #70
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sasuke-sama313 said:
Battlefield has always been great. Just because it didn't have the hype doesn't speak for its quality. Im not taking a shot at u but people act like they need others to tell them something is good. Cod had word of mouth that's it. But it makes perfect sense there's more ignorant people then smart so.
Battlefield hasnt always been great. And Call of Duty didnt always have the Hype.

I dont need others to tell me anything good. As I said before I bought the original Battlefield Day 1. I bought the original COD Day one. I've bought each release since they dropped, day one. Point, blank, period. Battlefield has its share of games that were "Just Okay"....Hell 2142 when it first dropped for PC was one of the most bug-filled games I ever played, sh*t felt like it was in Alpha Stage launch day. Battlefield Heros, that spinoff sh*t was horrible as well.

I Think youre arguing for no reason IMO. Battlefield was dope, true, it sold well(Hell Battlefield 2 sold 2.5 million copies), but once again it was NEVER a system seller. Never a Top Tier game I.E. COD, Halo, God of War, Uncharted, MGS......You cant count on 1 hand how many people bought a particular system JUST to play Battlefield Bad Company 2, but I can name 40 people here who bought their respective systems just to play one of those top tier games I named. Hell I bought a ps3 for MGS, sold it, then broke down an bought another for God of War 3....Battlefield NEVER made anyone do that.

And My POINT was I see this title being the game that can possibly Push a pretty good series into the realm of being considered a Top Tier, system selling game.

Im buying this one, I can barely stand to play Black Ops and im tired of COD....So im going to Gamefly it and let it be the first one I Dont purchase.
 7 years ago '08        #71
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Phicmagic said:
Battlefield hasnt always been great. And Call of Duty didnt always have the Hype.

I dont need others to tell me anything good. As I said before I bought the original Battlefield Day 1. I bought the original COD Day one. I've bought each release since they dropped, day one. Point, blank, period. Battlefield has its share of games that were "Just Okay"....Hell 2142 when it first dropped for PC was one of the most bug-filled games I ever played, sh*t felt like it was in Alpha Stage launch day. Battlefield Heros, that spinoff sh*t was horrible as well.

I Think youre arguing for no reason IMO. Battlefield was dope, true, it sold well(Hell Battlefield 2 sold 2.5 million copies), but once again it was NEVER a system seller. Never a Top Tier game I.E. COD, Halo, God of War, Uncharted, MGS......You cant count on 1 hand how many people bought a particular system JUST to play Battlefield Bad Company 2, but I can name 40 people here who bought their respective systems just to play one of those top tier games I named. Hell I bought a ps3 for MGS, sold it, then broke down an bought another for God of War 3....Battlefield NEVER made anyone do that.

And My POINT was I see this title being the game that can possibly Push a pretty good series into the realm of being considered a Top Tier, system selling game.

Im buying this one, I can barely stand to play Black Ops and im tired of COD....So im going to Gamefly it and let it be the first one I Dont purchase.
Yo Drum............ Shut the fu*k up n*gga!
 7 years ago '05        #72
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
 Phicmagic said:

aye, the stanism of the BF nerds is unbreakable.... just save your finger strength pointing out the obvious.... the game looks great from the trailer, but i'll save the orgasm for when the demo drops and proves itself worthy of the hype, unlike the n*ggas in this thread about to pull a wrist muscle fappin over a trailer
 7 years ago '08        #73
space
space
 Phicmagic said:

I agree on the system seller part bro but what im saying is the amount of people that buy a game doesn't change the quality of the build of the game. Hell if it was 3000 people on bad company 2 i would still play it.
 7 years ago '05        #74
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
 coolio said:
BC2's online was better and funner than both MW2 and BO so i can just imagine what this'll be like
see, its statements like this that make me unexcited about this game..... BC2 online was straight a.ss, quit comparing this potentially dope game to that crap
 06-06-2011, 10:15 PM         #75
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sasuke-sama313 said:
I agree on the system seller part bro but what im saying is the amount of people that buy a game doesn't change the quality of the build of the game. Hell if it was 3000 people on bad company 2 i would still play it.
But would go spend 600 dollars on it? Thats my point, I never argued the QUALITY of anything. I said its always been a pretty good series...It hasnt always been the best...Nor did I say COD was the best. I think youre trying to make me out to be someone whose saying either of em sucked...Ive spent a good bit of bread on both series...I personally love them both. But once again MY POINT IS BF HAS NEVER BEEN A SYSTEM SELLER.

You agreed with the point I was making then started to try and debate me for no apparent reason. If the game wasnt quality I Wouldnt have all their f*ckin titles on my HDD/Bookcase,
 7 years ago '06        #76
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 JimDinO77 said:
see, its statements like this that make me unexcited about this game..... BC2 online was straight a.ss, quit comparing this potentially dope game to that crap

brb getting unexcited because somebody else liked a game that i didnt
 06-06-2011, 10:20 PM         #77
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
COD isn't a system seller cause it is good. It has some social appeal that a generation of fruitcakes created. Gives a sh*t if it moves systems? To me that doesn't matter
Modern Warfare 1 and 2 werent Great? Seriously b? I hate Black Ops, sh*t I hated World At War....but to really sit in your seat and act as if Modern Warfare 1&2 werent good games is just trolling.....Youre probably over there right now on your 16th match in the past hour going 4-22 on Mw2. The online system established by MW1/2 is being copied so much right now that the sh*t made me not even enjoy Crysis 2's online....They straight jacked it...and Ima n*gga who played Crysis 1 online day in and day out........Cmon b.

And Call of Duty 2 Wasnt good? What it did graphically/gameplay wise pretty much sold people on the Xbox 360.

Really?....................Lemme say it once again so the COD Stans and the COD haters understand it. I'm into both series, ive bought each release since day one for both series.

Im not a fan of 1 over the other. But im also not gonna sit here and act as if ALL COD's sucked, because im hyped for BF3.
 06-06-2011, 10:21 PM         #78
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
Yo Drum............ Shut the fu*k up n*gga!
LOL Yall let Ray post in this section? n*gga im deleting my Boxden account
 7 years ago '05        #79
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Phicmagic said:

Really Battlefield always hasn't been great? So your telling me fans haven't loved the series since 1942? The only "okay" game is Battlefield 2142 but yet it averaged an 8/10? Someone said Battlefield was a system seller? Do you know the definition of a system seller because it usually is reserved for exclusives not multiplatform games but you know that right. Also you do know that Battlefield Heroes had nothing to do with DICE right. Hate to break it to you but you hardly seem to know what your talking about.

Call of Duty wasn't a so called "system seller" as you call it till 2007 well into the PS3 and 360 lifetime so how was it a system seller? You can't count how many people bought a console for BC because you have facts to back this up and not dumb opinions right? Hate to break it to you but I know a sh*t load of people who bought consoles and left Battlefield 2 for Modern Combat and Bad Company 1 so there goes your dumb theory. You should really stop using the system seller angle though you obviously have no idea what it means. Battlefield has been a top tier FPS since it first released back in 2002 but you would know this since you were there at launch right.
 7 years ago '05        #80
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Listen buddy, the game will own COD. You are a social f*ggot who follows whatever bullsh*t. You are a facebook f*ggot.
 coolio said:
brb getting unexcited because somebody else liked a game that i didnt
ya'll n*ggas need to turn that fanboyism down a notch... ya'll about to get ur panties tangled up for a well polished turd, bet that
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago