Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Trailer

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
this will be my first bf game, so I hope it really aint nothin like MOH.

Last edited by WiLL; 06-06-2011 at 07:01 PM..
 06-06-2011, 07:23 PM         #42
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive owned every Call of Duty, and every BF Game...even the joints back on PC...Day one buyer of each series releases and uh...........................Yeah I said when the first video of this came out..."They finally got it right, and I Know what game I Wont be spending my 60 bucks on this year".....And THIS game will get my $60

That other popular series thats quickly turning into the John Madden of shooters will be getting good Gamefly time though!!!!!!!!!!
 06-06-2011, 07:24 PM         #43
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 angreblackman said:

coolio said:
the way u're saying the opposite of what everybody else is saying is so edgy and hardcore :wow:
 Zaosyn said:
The gameplay reminds me of k!llzone for PS3.. very fluid and too fancy which doesn't make for a great online FPS unless you're one of them steelcase nerds. This game will be awesome online for a few hours befor you realize this sh*t isn't really 'fun' to play just pretty to look at.
 el bundy said:
your overuse of corny smileys leads me to believe that you're no older than 16 years old, but thats no surprise seeing as you still play cod.
 TheMagicMan said:
I'm not watching this and/or watching any more gameplay footage or reading articles about BF3

I refuse to oversell myself on this game that I've been waiting for since 2006...too much information will ruin this game for 1/2 the people who are expecting something that they probably wont get.

[pic - click to view]

Bless BX... LOL!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #44
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
:party2:

7 years ago '04        #45
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
I'll be getting this on PC, but console will be ok.
 06-06-2011, 07:53 PM         #46
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:

[pic - click to view]

Bless BX... LOL!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #47
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
too bad it has no official date anymore... was at gamestop yesterday n he said the either gonna move the release date up or next year after mw3 drops... ea got shook
 7 years ago '06        #48
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
I dunno, I need to see more. I'm intrigued by this game but I have a feeling it might be a game everyone's sucking off then when you get it it's :nope: People need to stop getting wet over destructible environments too. The fu*k I care if I can make some pavement crumble? *waits to see more*

Oh and you can't honestly tell me MW3 gameplay footage wasn't dope btw.
 06-06-2011, 08:00 PM         #49
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doro85 said:
too bad it has no official date anymore... was at gamestop yesterday n he said the either gonna move the release date up or next year after mw3 drops... ea got shook
What?.......lol they announced the Beta drops on September 11th and the Actual Game comes out October 25th..........What the hell are you talking about?

Hey I play COD my damn self but Im not anywhere just flat out lying about sh*t to discredit something.

If the sh*ts dope, the sh*ts dope. ITS OKAY FOR IT TO BE MORE THAN ONE DOPE FPS SHOOTER ON THE MARKET!
 7 years ago '08        #50
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
think i'll start playing video games again
 7 years ago '05        #51
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Call of duty = Madden

Battlefield = 2k
 7 years ago '05        #52
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Storchaveli said:
I dunno, I need to see more. I'm intrigued by this game but I have a feeling it might be a game everyone's sucking off then when you get it it's :nope: People need to stop getting wet over destructible environments too. The fu*k I care if I can make some pavement crumble? *waits to see more*

Oh and you can't honestly tell me MW3 gameplay footage wasn't dope btw.
It wasn't

same sh*t better graphics
 7 years ago '04        #53
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
:hmm:

Graphics do look really good, but i need to see some better gameplay for online
 7 years ago '04        #54
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 Phicmagic said:
What?.......lol they announced the Beta drops on September 11th and the Actual Game comes out October 25th..........What the hell are you talking about?

Hey I play COD my damn self but Im not anywhere just flat out lying about sh*t to discredit something.

If the sh*ts dope, the sh*ts dope. ITS OKAY FOR IT TO BE MORE THAN ONE DOPE FPS SHOOTER ON THE MARKET!
just sayin what gamestop told me yesterday because i was going to reserve it.. im buying both games too btw... i aint a fanboy
 7 years ago '07        #55
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
this might very well be the greatest FPS ever..is it to early to say, move over c.o.d?
 06-06-2011, 08:43 PM         #56
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doro85 said:
just sayin what gamestop told me yesterday because i was going to reserve it.. im buying both games too btw... i aint a fanboy
Well I retract my disses, no problem. But motherfu*k Gamestop. They've released dates and are going to run an extensive beta program.

Im not to big of an EA Guy but these guys are busting their a.sses to get it right. Its actual progress going on here. The lighting alone is more than what most of these other devs are doing.

For Modern Warfare 3....Im not buying it...I went from being an everyday/night Modern Warfare 2 player to sh*t honestly...I aint even prestiged once and/or even unlocked sh*t for Blackops....It just ruined it for me....and im seeing the same rehashed bull with MW3 so far...Wheres the growth?
 7 years ago '06        #57
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
BC2's online was better and funner than both MW2 and BO so i can just imagine what this'll be like
 06-06-2011, 08:51 PM         #58
Baby13Payaso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these bf3 trailers give me erections !! i can't wait seriously ill pay 100$ for them to drop it sooner then oct. but my birthday is in nov so fu*k it lol bf3 though is going be the next WoW i bet
 7 years ago '06        #59
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
can't waaaaiiitttt
 7 years ago '04        #60
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 5278 5278
can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!! 2012 is too far though! SKEET SKEET SKEET!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy