Amir Khan vs Zab Judah[7-23-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
judah by ko 9 29.03%
judah by decision 5 16.13%
draw 2 6.45%
khan by ko 7 22.58%
khan by decision 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #341
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 SaMaDzz said:
im tired of people talking about zab's shortcomings but failing to realize how zab had to deviate from his plan after the clinic khan was serving him with starting from round 1. before the f!ght all people talked about was how judah had resurrected his career and how he was the best combination of a boxer/puncher in the 140 division

people said amir doesn't have the power...well lets take a look at zab's expression after that final body shot or his face after the 4th

people said he lacks in footwork, while he was circling and working zab the entire night

people said he leaves himself to open for shots...zab couldn't get anything on him all night, his thrown/connect rate was awful

i'm not ready to crown him, but khan is a legit threat @ 147 and all the top 147 boys better start paying close attention

What "people" are these????

I said he looked as terrible in the Kaizer f!ght as he looked against Matthyse,Clottey and Cotto. I said he was getting caught more and more as the f!ght went on, as usual... was gassing, as usual... he just looked the same. The way he looked in those f!ghts, is the way he looked in this f!ght.

anyway.... these "people" you speak of, i did not see many of them at all. I saw a few hopers and well wishers tho.
 6 years ago '06        #342
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
zab suffering brain damage already?

whole interview POV:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #343
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 trb_5 said:
so if amir khan loses to arguably the best f!ghter on the planet than it will prove amir khan is overrated?

YEA that makes sense
No, but put him up against a half decent opponent and his flaws will be exposed.

StudiosConnect' said:
Anyone saying khan is overrated after his America r*pe tour starting with pauli mallinagi should grab a GUN AND SHOT themselves in the middle of the forehead

Sometimes yall take hate to far.
Paulie Malignaggi...what a great boxer he is.

BabyBatterBoy said:
you are a complete idiot and you make no fu*kin sense. i told your mom she should have swallowed you. dumb bi*ch didn't listen and now the world has to deal with your dumb a.ss.
I make no sense? please explain that too me because I clearly see me saying Khan is overrated, how does that make no sense to you?

Ah great a Mum joke, don't bother replying.
 6 years ago '04        #344
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 StudiosConnect' said:
zab suffering brain damage already?

whole interview POV:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH:rofl :

cant breath
 6 years ago '06        #345
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
I think Bradley can beat khan. The way to beat khan i think is to make him go backwards, or atleast stand you ground to not give him so much momentum. I voted to Zab would win this f!ght. I was hoping for the Zab with the k!ller instinct but he was super He was defensive minded. Im disappointed in Zab just like i was Disappointed in Mosley.
 6 years ago '07        #346
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 SaMaDzz said:
^^^^^i think your just a racist fu*k from england who hates to see someone of pakistani descent running sh*t in england

eat sh*t fu*kface
Judging by his name, i'd say he is from Wales, not England. When you are accusing people of something as serious as racism, you should probably get your facts right.

Wales and England have a dislike for each other, especially when it comes to sporting events. That is the logical reason for why Welsh hates Khan. Incinuating that he's racist, without decent proof, and then not even getting where he is from right... it just makes you look dumb.

I bet he hates the white guy Froch waaaaaay more than he hates pakistani khan.
 6 years ago '06        #347
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
I'm done with Zab.
I'm not even entering threads about him anymore.
 6 years ago '07        #348
Welsh! 
space
space
 stogz said:
Judging by his name, i'd say he is from Wales, not England. When you are accusing people of something as serious as racism, you should probably get your facts right.

Wales and England have a dislike for each other, especially when it comes to sporting events. That is the logical reason for why Welsh hates Khan. Incinuating that he's racist, without decent proof, and then not even getting where he is from right... it just makes you look dumb.

I bet he hates the white guy Froch waaaaaay more than he hates pakistani khan.
Correct.

It's rare that I like an English boxer I'll admit to that, but my dislike would never stop me from admitting when they are good or not, Khan is a good boxer but I still feel he has flaws which a great f!ghter like Mayweather would expose without breaking sweat.

Khan/Bradley would be an interesting f!ght, Bradley has much better feet movement then Khan and is a f!ghter who likes to move forward (Khan doesn't like to be pushed back) however Khan's speed could be detrimental to Bradley as he could jab all night.

But saying that^ Bradley's defence is excellent, so he could possibly dodge/defend Khan's jabs and work on Khan's body.

The f!ght would be very close and if Khan does beat Bradley the next step up from that is to face a f!ghter like Mayweather, he's not ready for that imo.
 6 years ago '10        #349
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 SaMaDzz said:
^^^^^i think your just a racist fu*k from england who hates to see someone of pakistani descent running sh*t in england

eat sh*t fu*kface
no, he's just a f*ggot from the irrelevant sheep shagging country that is wales
 6 years ago '07        #350
Welsh! 
space
space
 DelbertMengel said:
no, he's just a f*ggot from the irrelevant sheep shagging country that is wales

[pic - click to view]

Here's a picture of me chasing my nexts.lut...
 6 years ago '05        #351
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
^^^
 6 years ago '06        #352
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy