Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
judah by ko 9 29.03%
judah by decision 5 16.13%
draw 2 6.45%
khan by ko 7 22.58%
khan by decision 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #321
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30319 30319
 StudiosConnect' said:
So where do we go from here

Forgave zab for impressive come back after Joshua Clottey demolished him.....

But last night he pulled a Devon Alexander and quit... you can't quit a f!ght that big and it was BIG I don't get it... go out on your stool get ko'd anything but I ain't trying to hear that bullsh*t about he thought he was getting a

"standing" 8 count disgusting man....
He didn't pull a devon Alexander... i been butted in my eye before. Your eye lashes go all in your eye. Dude that headbutted you, his sweat and vaseline that be on his head go in your eye. If you can't rub your eye at all, you just be sitting there with a burniong eye... and you can't do sh*t about it.

Zab on the other hand.... he pulled a Zab Judah. You know, where you quit rediculously. Like, where someone holds up a finger and asks what do you see, and you reply "3". Just blatant quitting. The shot wasn't even low. Let's just say for arguments sake that it was low... where it hit, that doesn't cause earth-shattering, unable to stand, doubled over, pain.

Brooklyn need to take that tattoo off of him.... evict his a.ss, and send him... his daddy, and his big head son to Long Island or somewhere.
 6 years ago '07        #322
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
king khan

put the beats all over zab
 6 years ago '07        #323
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MACADEMICS said:
Khan can continue to make himself look good against B level f!ghters, but when he eventually get's in the ring with a top flight opponent, he gonna get dropped like a bag of rocks.
u mad brah?
 6 years ago '05        #324
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
Al Qaeda's celebrating right now.. Damn it, Judah.
 6 years ago '04        #325
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 4106 4106
I forsee kahn vs Floyd before Floyd vs pac
 6 years ago '05        #326
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
id love to see khan vs floyd but khan needs alot more experience before then, and i dunno if floyd will still be around by that time..........
 6 years ago '07        #327
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Khan would get destroyed by Mayweather, he still is an overrated sh*t bag.

I even think Mayweather would win via stoppage.
 6 years ago '05        #328
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 Welsh! said:

so if amir khan loses to arguably the best f!ghter on the planet than it will prove amir khan is overrated?

YEA that makes sense
 6 years ago '06        #329
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone saying khan is overrated after his America r*pe tour starting with pauli mallinagi should grab a GUN AND SHOT themselves in the middle of the forehead

Sometimes yall take hate to far.
 07-24-2011, 03:43 PM         #330
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:

you are a complete idiot and you make no fu*kin sense. i told your mom she should have swallowed you. dumb bi*ch didn't listen and now the world has to deal with your dumb a.ss.
 6 years ago '05        #331
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
Zab did wat he was paid to do, put a name on Khan's record.We've seen this b4. Pad ur record on pass prime f!ghters, then get demolished for a big check.(Does the name Naseem ring a bell) This is y u fool think mediocre a.ss MMA is better than boxing. Wake me wen real boxing comes back:disdain2:(if it ever does)
 6 years ago '06        #332
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
He didn't pull a devon Alexander... i been butted in my eye before. Your eye lashes go all in your eye. Dude that headbutted you, his sweat and vaseline that be on his head go in your eye. If you can't rub your eye at all, you just be sitting there with a burniong eye... and you can't do sh*t about it.

Zab on the other hand.... he pulled a Zab Judah. You know, where you quit rediculously. Like, where someone holds up a finger and asks what do you see, and you reply "3". Just blatant quitting. The shot wasn't even low. Let's just say for arguments sake that it was low... where it hit, that doesn't cause earth-shattering, unable to stand, doubled over, pain.

Brooklyn need to take that tattoo off of him.... evict his a.ss, and send him... his daddy, and his big head son to Long Island or somewhere.
I see your point he still quit lol

The stage for both these f!ghts were huge... that was the biggest f!ght he will ever have in his career and ref asked if he was ok doc ect and he said "it burns" and showed no sign to want to continue.... he quit he didn't want more
 6 years ago '04        #333
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,363 | Props total: 161 161
 PitneyAssassin1 said:
Zab did wat he was paid to do, put a name on Khan's record.We've seen this b4. Pad ur record on pass prime f!ghters, then get demolished for a big check.(Does the name Naseem ring a bell) This is y u fool think mediocre a.ss MMA is better than boxing. Wake me wen real boxing comes back:disdain2:(if it ever does)
 6 years ago '11        #334
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1538 1538
Khan is great athlete and I honestly feel that his athleticism carries him more than his boxing skills.
 6 years ago '10        #335
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
just watching the f!ght now.....seriously WTF with those horns
 07-24-2011, 05:07 PM         #336
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just seen the f!ght, was rooting for zab but knew this f!ght was all wrong for him.
 07-24-2011, 05:14 PM         #337
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:

stogz k!lled this post.
 07-24-2011, 08:36 PM         #338
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zab do what he does best...when the going get tough find an escape route...and then make lame excuses and promise to look good next time
 6 years ago '04        #340
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Amir Khan is a Janjua Rajput aka DEADLIEST WARRIOR

Been fu*king up people for centuries.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy