Andre Ward vs Carl Froch[12-17-11][SHOWTIME]

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
ward by ko 0 0%
ward by decision 7 87.50%
draw 1 12.50%
froch by ko 0 0%
froch by decision 0 0%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #141
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
 Sac-Town said:
I really can't stand this arrogant c*nt! Excuses excuses. " he was slippery like an eel. He was laying his head on my chest. I don't f!ght like that, & I don't train like that." Well who's fault is that you bum? That c*ck sucker has the nerve to bring up the score cards! He knows that 2 judges were on some bullsh*t.

I lost all my respect for all the European f!ghters in this tournament. Everyone who lost and even Froch when he robbed Dirrell gave nothing but excuses and discredited the American that beat them.
 6 years ago '05        #142
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 986 986
Ward said Bute must beat someone with a pulse before he will face him, I think Ward will f!ght a can next he deserves a soft touch
 6 years ago '09        #143
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
No one is f!ghting Sergio's big a.ss at 154....His best shot is Chavez or Ward.
 6 years ago '09        #144
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Sac-Town said:
yea i think the Bute/Ward f!ght needs to happen to leave no doubt Ward is head and shoulders above everyone else @168 & after Bute I'd like to see Ward/B-Hop

i don't see any point of Kessler/Ward II and i doubt anyone would want to see it

Froch/Kellser II on the other hand sounds like a great f!ght

I'd say once Ward moves up in weight that would be the perfect time for Showtime(or whoever) to have a little 4 man tournament to crown the new undisputed Super Middleweight Champ
I don't see how people think B-Hop is a threat...Beating B level Pascal doesn't mean you aren't so far past your prime. Andre could easily outwork him to a UD. Dawson is a real test. Tall. f!ghts with his height. Southpaw jab.. Would be very interested.
 12-18-2011, 11:33 AM         #145
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
I don't see how people think B-Hop is a threat...Beating B level Pascal doesn't mean you aren't so far past your prime. Andre could easily outwork him to a UD. Dawson is a real test. Tall. f!ghts with his height. Southpaw jab.. Would be very interested.
Dawson is a head case. Hopkins would be a money grab, but look at what happened to Kelly Pavlik when he tried to take advantage of old Hopkins for money - he lost everything and his career was never the same after that.

Ward needs Bute - there aren't any other f!ghts that will draw that well out there for him. Unless he wants to f!ght bums in his backyard and not even have it televised.
 6 years ago '09        #146
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Pavlik is a B level f!ghter...He can't box with anyone. Easy cherry pick for Hop to call out a guy two divisions lower.
 12-18-2011, 02:27 PM         #147
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMayface said:
I really can't stand this arrogant c*nt! Excuses excuses. " he was slippery like an eel. He was laying his head on my chest. I don't f!ght like that, & I don't train like that." Well who's fault is that you bum? That c*ck sucker has the nerve to bring up the score cards! He knows that 2 judges were on some bullsh*t.

I lost all my respect for all the European f!ghters in this tournament. Everyone who lost and even Froch when he robbed Dirrell gave nothing but excuses and discredited the American that beat them.
I lost me respect for Boxing all together, some dodgy stuff going on lately...

Nobody in England really likes Carl Froch, we all know he sh*t.. He was unbelievably sh*t in this f!ght though.
 6 years ago '10        #148
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 997 997
Froch aint ready. His punches are lanky and awkward. No defense on the inside. Needs to throw tighter punches. Never stood a chance. I dont know how he managed to beat kessler

Ward is the real deal. Quick reflexes. f!ghts well from either stances. Lightning counters. Cast Iron chin. They need to make a f!ght with him and mayweather happen ASAP. HBO needs to buy showtime
 6 years ago '05        #149
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

Presentation of Ring Magazine Belt
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago