Andre Ward vs Carl Froch[12-17-11][SHOWTIME]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
ward by ko 0 0%
ward by decision 7 87.50%
draw 1 12.50%
froch by ko 0 0%
froch by decision 0 0%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Bea5T said:
Ward by UD
 6 years ago '04        #22
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
andre ward gonna win this ud.... sick of froch's sloppy no technique having a.ss always talkin sh*t.

froch never lifting his hands is gonna have his face swelling.
 6 years ago '06        #23
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 6 years ago '06        #24
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6742 6742
Ward beats him up in the later rounds
 6 years ago '09        #25
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
This is a coin flip for me.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6948 6948
Ward is too fu*kin good for Froch.....NOBODY is beating him in the next couple of years
 6 years ago '09        #27
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
Let's see Ward outside of Cali first. His punching power is a concern although he is great on the inside.
 6 years ago '05        #28
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
Ward might not be a puncher but he outboxes everybody so fu*k it he doesn't need to be....nobody can hit him enough to stop him and nobody can take 7 rounds from him.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
there's always that puncher's chance for his opponent, but i'll take his odds through 12.
 6 years ago '06        #30
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 256 256
Now everybody on the Ward bandwagon when everybody was sayin abraham or kessler was gonna win
 6 years ago '07        #31
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
 NOCCOWT said:
Now everybody on the Ward bandwagon when everybody was sayin abraham or kessler was gonna win
that's what i been saying, lol.

I remember the first thread about the super six over 2 years ago. At first it was just a tourney and no one knew how it would play out, who was in it, nothing at all. me and this one other kid took Ward. That's it, just us 2. Detox didn't close the polls, and next thing you know.... 5 months later, after Ward beat kessler... everyone starting voting for Ward.

lol
 6 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 stogz said:

I remember the first thread about the super six over 2 years ago. At first it was just a tourney and no one knew how it would play out, who was in it, nothing at all. me and this one other kid took Ward. That's it, just us 2. Detox didn't close the polls, and next thing you know.... 5 months later, after Ward beat kessler... everyone starting voting for Ward.

lol
 6 years ago '06        #33
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 256 256
 stogz said:

lol
yep i remember!!
 6 years ago '05        #34
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
Showtime confirm Froch vs Ward date and venue
Posted on Jul 19, 2011

US broadcaster Showtime have confirmed the Super Six Final between WBC champ Carl Froch and WBA titleholder Andre Ward will take place on October 29 at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

The six f!ghter, last man standing tournament will come to an end two years after it kicked off with the winner walking away with the WBC and WBA titles, the coveted Ring Magazine belt and the Super Six World Boxing Classic trophy.

Dreamt up by Showtime Sports executive vice president Ken Hershman the tournament has been a big success and made superstars out of its everlasting protagonists Carl Froch and Andre ward.

‘I can’t think of two more deserving men than Andre and Carl to represent this tournament in the Final with a chance for one of them to hoist high the inaugural Super Six World Boxing Classic Cup,’ said Hershman. ‘The two survived the gauntlet - f!ghting one elite athlete after another - and rightfully deserve the division’s top billing.

‘The Super Six was created to determine the No1 super middleweight in the world through an arduous run of championship level f!ghts, but more importantly, to sustain conversation and piqued interest in these boxers before, during and between f!ghts. It is clear that we have delivered that and much more.’

Finalists Froch and Ward echoed Hershman’s comments as they also acknowledged the enormity of the bout they will contest before the end of the year.

‘This has been a fantastic tournament. It has produced some amazing f!ghts in our division, f!ghts that certainly would not have happened otherwise,’ said Froch. ‘For the Final, we have a great f!ght between two superior athletes.’

‘Not only is it for two world titles, but it’s for the tournament trophy and The Ring belt is also on the line. It makes this the biggest and the most prestigious f!ght to happen for as far back as I can remember.’

While Ward said, ‘The Super Six has given me the opportunity to f!ght the best and, so far, I’ve been fortunate to beat the best. It’s also given me the chance to do what I’ve always wanted to do and that’s become undisputed champion. This f!ght brings me closer.’

‘I salute Showtime and everyone involved for allowing me into this tournament. We’ve all put our nose to the ground, and we’re still standing and heading to a grand finale. I’m excited to be part of it.’

08-26-2011, 11:22 PM         #36
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it will be a close f!ght...probably should be a draw but Showtime won't allow that...so Ward probably gets a SD.
 6 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 09-11-2011, 09:00 PM         #39
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally frouch get's exposed......why is this f!ght PPV?
 6 years ago '07        #40
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
Ward Suffers Cut During Sparring

Super Six Date Likely Moved To December
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago