Its finally here. The General E3 2011 Chat Thread.

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1561
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 20988 20988
 angusfooburger said:
Vita is almost the same price as the 3ds and will be alot more powerful. Also it sounds like there will be some good game. People need to quit being so stupid and realize 249 is a bargain for that. Cry me a river.
I dunno if it's just me, but I don't know anyone my age that plays handhelds anymore. For that reason, I think there's only a few people in here that even have an interest in it. When I'm out and about, the last thing I'm worried about is playing video games, and if I do have any downtime I can play a game on my phone for those 5-10 minutes. No grown a.ss man should be carrying around a PSP or Vita. It looks like a decent piece of hardware, but it's not for me.
 7 years ago '05        #1562
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 DJ Krayzie said:
I dunno if it's just me, but I don't know anyone my age that plays handhelds anymore. For that reason, I think there's only a few people in here that even have an interest in it. When I'm out and about, the last thing I'm worried about is playing video games, and if I do have any downtime I can play a game on my phone for those 5-10 minutes. No grown a.ss man should be carrying around a PSP or Vita. It looks like a decent piece of hardware, but it's not for me.
My feelings exactly, although I don't have a problem with a grown man carrying around a handheld console. I mean I personally wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't think somebody was weird if I saw somebody whip out a PSP at the bar or some sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #1563
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
My feelings exactly, although I don't have a problem with a grown man carrying around a handheld console. I mean I personally wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't think somebody was weird if I saw somebody whip out a PSP at the bar or some sh*t.
I mean, I wouldn't think less of anyone if I saw some grown man playing on in public. At the bar, that would be another story. That's just strange.
 7 years ago '05        #1564
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
I mean, I wouldn't think less of anyone if I saw some grown man playing on in public. At the bar, that would be another story. That's just strange.

I chill at the bar on my phone browsing Facebook and sh*t. Everyone does it. I wouldn't think anything of it if I looked to my right and saw some dude playin a PSP or some sh*t at the bar. I'm talking about a little dive local bar near your house or some sh*t that you stop in to grab a few beers, not like the club . I STAY with my phone out when I'm at those type of bars.

I guess I could see how that would seem weird to some people, though. Like I said, me personally I don't fu*k with handhelds for any reason (Other then a bullsh*t game like Angry Birds or Cut The Rope or some sh*t while I'm sitting in the bathroom).
 7 years ago '04        #1565
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
IMO Ghost Recon Future Solider has been the surprise of the show so far.

everyone wrote that game off, including me but I was impressed with everything ghost recon that was shown today especially the co-op gameplay they showed and the gun customization.
 06-06-2011, 10:49 PM         #1566
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
IMO Ghost Recon Future Solider has been the surprise of the show so far.

everyone wrote that game off, including me but I was impressed with everything ghost recon that was shown today especially the co-op gameplay they showed and the gun customization.
I agree, did they ever give release date information?
 06-06-2011, 10:51 PM         #1567
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
It's more than just a portable gaming system, though. It does videos, music, pictures and web browsing alongside the gaming portion.
 7 years ago '05        #1568
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Im not feeling the "move" inclusion on nba2k12...that sh*t is cornball forreal
 7 years ago '05        #1569
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
It's more than just a portable gaming system, though. It does videos, music, pictures and web browsing alongside the gaming portion.
But everyone has a smartphone nowadays that already does everything you just listed aside from hardcore gaming. Again, not talking sh*t on people who use them at all, just explaining why he and I don't use them (He did take a shot at people that used them in his OP, but later backed off).

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 06-06-2011 at 11:00 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1570
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Im kinda shocked there was no mention of Skype integration with XBL today for the MS press conference..... I thought after buying Skype MS would be all over that but I guess not.
 7 years ago '05        #1571
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

I chill at the bar on my phone browsing Facebook and sh*t. Everyone does it. I wouldn't think anything of it if I looked to my right and saw some dude playin a PSP or some sh*t at the bar. I'm talking about a little dive local bar near your house or some sh*t that you stop in to grab a few beers, not like the club . I STAY with my phone out when I'm at those type of bars.

I guess I could see how that would seem weird to some people, though. Like I said, me personally I don't fu*k with handhelds for any reason (Other then a bullsh*t game like Angry Birds or Cut The Rope or some sh*t while I'm sitting in the bathroom).
Oh me too n*gga, my phone's always out when I'm at the bar (if we're chillin at the bar or at a table or somethin, anyway). I've just never seen anyone actually bust out a PSP or DS or something. I wouldn't hate on 'em, I'd just be taken back for a minute lol.
 7 years ago '05        #1572
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2455 2455
 K1Entertainment said:
Im kinda shocked there was no mention of Skype integration with XBL today for the MS press conference..... I thought after buying Skype MS would be all over that but I guess not.
they had already announced that last month so there was no need to do it again.
 7 years ago '04        #1573
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #1574
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

wow
 7 years ago '05        #1575
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Oh me too n*gga, my phone's always out when I'm at the bar (if we're chillin at the bar or at a table or somethin, anyway). I've just never seen anyone actually bust out a PSP or DS or something. I wouldn't hate on 'em, I'd just be taken back for a minute lol.

I feel you.
 7 years ago '05        #1576
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,109 | Props total: 3560 3560
*Scans for the Uncharted 3 demo video cuz i missed the press conference*
 7 years ago '11        #1577
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3057 3057
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #1578
space
space
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

06-06-2011, 11:49 PM         #1579
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 angusfooburger said:
Vita is almost the same price as the 3ds and will be alot more powerful. Also it sounds like there will be some good game. People need to quit being so stupid and realize 249 is a bargain for that. Cry me a river.
people who think 249 for what it is, is fu*king HILARIOUS.

get a job you broke a.ss fools, picking up new nintendo console and NGP this holiday (assuming the new nintendo dropping '11 rumor is true)
 7 years ago '05        #1580
space
space
That nig Itagaki said fu*k E3, party with bi*ches

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago