Its finally here. The General E3 2011 Chat Thread.

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1541
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
Srry but vita sounds dumb as hell the name not the handheld itself still not that impressed
 06-06-2011, 09:26 PM         #1542
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm already looking forward to 2012 with ME3/Halo 4 when I got so many games still left to play this year.
 7 years ago '05        #1543
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 NjGiant420 said:
Srry but vita sounds dumb as hell the name not the handheld itself still not that impressed
Hey everyone thought the Wii was a gay name too but one month later no one really cared.
 7 years ago '11        #1544
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
nintendo is going to knock it out of the park tomorrow. all eyes will deff be on them.
 06-06-2011, 09:26 PM         #1545
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Show stealer today outside of BF3 though might be that new Tomb Raider. Game looks amazing.
BF3 was a show stealer how? It was expected to be good.
 7 years ago '05        #1546
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Gater said:
And this is why Game Developers will keep milking the fu*k out of the games. Don't take my comments the wrong way, but I just feel like sometimes we need a breathe of fresh air
You can't expect to see the industry advance leaps and bounds and for groundbreaking games that are COMPLETELY unique to come out all the time. Those type of games are VERY rare, and if those are the only type of games you can get excited for when hearing the announcement for them, I feel sorry for you as a gamer.
 7 years ago '07        #1547
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Hey everyone thought the Wii was a gay name too but one month later no one really cared.
touche
 7 years ago '07        #1548
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
no borderlands II
 06-06-2011, 09:30 PM         #1549
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NjGiant420 said:
no borderlands II
E3 isn't just a one day event.
 7 years ago '05        #1550
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
BF3 was the show stealer to me cause everyone was saying put up MP and then we'll see. They managed to fu*king make the MP seem great even better then what the BF mp already is. I could care less about them not showing it on consoles as most of the time I'll be playing this on PC regardless.

Also technically E3 don't even start till tommorow so alot more room for brand new sh*t to drop. Wondering if MS or Sony holding any secrets for later. And if that Nintendo sh*t will deliver. Also can't believe people complaining about the Vita price. They set it right next to Nintendo's sh*t and these handheld consoles are doing alot more sh*t now days.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 06-06-2011 at 09:35 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1551
space
space
 Gater said:
Lol after you the same game gets released for 3-4 years straight and you still get excited I'm not the one you should feel sorry for. I can tell you a big Call Of Duty fan.
Actually, I'm not. And I've scoffed at people in this very thread for being excited about the new COD. a.ssassins Creed is one of my favorite series this gen, though, and they have been coming out rapidly these past couple of years. But the story is completely different for each game and the gameplay has been upgraded pretty drastically in the past two, and I expect the same in the new one. You are telling me you didn't see enormous advancements from God of War 2 to God of War 3? From the Halos? I mean, some of those middle ones were barely advancements but if you count the original trilogy that told the story that we are about to see the continuation of, each game saw a considerable advancement imo.

And I said I felt sorry for you because if your expectations are that high, you can only be truly satisfied with 1 or 2 games a year, if that.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 06-06-2011 at 09:36 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1552
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
E3 isn't just a one day event.
thx for the info
 7 years ago '08        #1553
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
BF3 was the show stealer to me cause everyone was saying put up MP and then we'll see. They managed to fu*king make the MP seem great even better then what the BF mp already is. I could care less about them not showing it on consoles as most of the time I'll be playing this on PC regardless.

Also technically E3 don't even start till tommorow so alot more room for brand new sh*t to drop. Wondering if MS or Sony holding any secrets for later. And if that Nintendo sh*t will deliver. Also can't believe people complaining about the Vita price. They set it right next to Nintendo's sh*t and these handheld consoles are doing alot more sh*t now days.
they only showed like 30 seconds of mp though. nothing really stood out to me. uc3 and a.ss creed looked nice though.
 06-06-2011, 09:37 PM         #1554
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn i forgot this was on,can somebody just list the stand-outs from today?I need to get on my Youtube grind and check some vids out..
 7 years ago '08        #1555
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
 Gater said:
Lol after you the same game gets released for 3-4 years straight and you still get excited I'm not the one you should feel sorry for. I can tell you a big Call Of Duty fan.
how dare people enjoy playing their favorite franchises

The only game where that its the same game sh*t is true is sports games. A new campaign, new weapons, and new multiplayer features isn't the same game. It wouldn't be a sequel if what made the previous game good were to be completely stripped away with every release.
 7 years ago '05        #1556
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
Damn i forgot this was on,can somebody just list the stand-outs from today?I need to get on my Youtube grind and check some vids out..
New a.ssassins Creed = Best Cinematic Trailer of the day.

Uncharted 3 = Best Gameplay demo of the day.

Just my opinion.

Uncharted is just on another level.

Also check out Mass Effect 3, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Battlefield, and the new Batman game.
 7 years ago '08        #1557
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
yea i forgot about me3. sh*t looked bananas.
 7 years ago '05        #1558
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20995 20995
You know what I just realized? Them Sony mother fu*kers didn't even show Twisted Metal. Saw some gameplay of it earlier, but still, that sh*t has to at least have some kind of presence at the conference.
 06-06-2011, 09:54 PM         #1559
angusfooburger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vita is almost the same price as the 3ds and will be alot more powerful. Also it sounds like there will be some good game. People need to quit being so stupid and realize 249 is a bargain for that. Cry me a river.
 7 years ago '04        #1560
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
one word:

UNDERWHELMING!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy