Forget $65million! Mayweather and Pacquaio Now Have a $75 million Offer For Each...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
My word, when can we let all things PBF and Manny rest in peace? f!ght's not happening unless you get Dana White involved. #MrGetsh*tDone
 7 years ago '04        #22
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 406 406
 HotepSuns said:
@you believing arum,or roach,or manny...all them n*ggas is liars,and hustlers....go to the 3:18 mark for the unravelling of the lies....and this was right before the mosley f!ght..

^^^^^^^^^^

Underrated post . . .
 7 years ago '04        #23
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 HotepSuns said:
@you believing arum,or roach,or manny...all them n*ggas is liars,and hustlers....go to the 3:18 mark for the unravelling of the lies....and this was right before the mosley f!ght..

I mean seriously.... there are times when you HAVE to know what you should/shouldn't say. You can't run around letting people know that you know HGH is undetectable if your top f!ghter is dogged by PED usage rumors.
 06-06-2011, 02:28 AM         #24
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayBuryYa said:
I mean seriously.... there are times when you HAVE to know what you should/shouldn't say. You can't run around letting people know that you know HGH is undetectable if your top f!ghter is dogged by PED usage rumors.

BINGO!!!!!!....especially when you're so confident that it wouldn't matter if another boxer was on hgh anyhow against your "clean" f!ghter....then follow it all up by saying but were not taking olympic style testing anyhow....
 7 years ago '04        #25
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Damn, Floyd has single-handedly made both of them an extra $50 million guaranteed, so far, since the original negotiations fell apart.

And Floyd asking for money just to talk was brilliant. He asks for $5 or 10 million, they come back with $1 million or even $500,000, and he just got that large amount of money for nothing. And if they don't agree? They kick rocks and the bid goes up anyway.
 7 years ago '04        #26
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 HotepSuns said:

TheDirector217 said:
^^^^^^^^^^

Underrated post . . .
He just bodied everybody with that video.

BayBuryYa said:
 HotepSuns said:
BINGO!!!!!!....especially when you're so confident that it wouldn't matter if another boxer was on hgh anyhow against your "clean" f!ghter....then follow it all up by saying but were not taking olympic style testing anyhow....
Enough said, case closed.
 7 years ago '09        #27
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
Why would they want to throw a promising prospect in Alvarez in there with Pac?
 7 years ago '08        #28
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
TL;DR

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 7 years ago '10        #29
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
Shane did the blood test with Floyd. * shrugs *
 06-06-2011, 07:09 AM         #30
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where the F*ck can I sign up???????:beat:
 7 years ago '04        #31
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
Floyds just trying to get a much money as he can for that a.ss whoopin he's going to get.
 7 years ago '05        #32
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
Man 25 mill just to sign this n*gga is crazy. Floyd too scared. 100mil come on now man this dude ain't tyson. This the only good f!ght ppl want to see but this n*gga better strike while the iron hot.
 7 years ago '08        #33
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 HotepSuns said:
if floyd ends up getting a 100 milly..that n*gga will be crowned hustler of the year..
 7 years ago '09        #34
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
I already gave it up....this f!ght is NEVER happening
 06-06-2011, 08:27 AM         #35
druggd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
how can u not copy and paste

copy and ctrl C

anyways they needa fu*king f!ght. pus*y a.ss PBF
18k Posts and you still dont know how to copy&paste.

Last edited by druggd; 06-06-2011 at 12:32 PM..
 06-06-2011, 08:47 AM         #36
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn. Both of them need to get official citizenship in another country cause the US is going to tax the fu*k out of that.
 7 years ago '04        #37
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 SmooveDude said:
25 million dollar autographs....must be nice

for 75 mil Id f!ght him twice in one weekend on the moon...consider the source though. I dont believe anything Arum has to say.

at this point it feels like this f!ght is never gonna happen
 7 years ago '08        #38
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
this will go down as the greatest f!ght!!!!!..................to never happen.

@ the money

is this 75 milli plus 25 milli signing, or is the 25 mil included? im too lazy to read again
 7 years ago '11        #39
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
Everybody is saying the same thing from both sides. This is nothing new. They just need to f!ght because at this point I don't really give a fu*k who wins. I just wanna see them f!ght.
 7 years ago '09        #40
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
 ruff said:
FORGET $65 MILLION! IS PACQUIAO AND BOB ARUM PASSING UP A $75 MILLION OFFER?
By Ben Thompson | June 06, 2011

Perhaps Floyd Mayweather wasn't too far off when he once told me, "There's no limit to what the f!ght can generate, you know? Do I think that I can make $100 million in the f!ght? Absolutely. If we got the right pieces to the puzzle and the puzzle is put together in the correct way and the correct fashion, I can make some money. I can make $100 million or even more. Like I said before, we know that I can make over $50 million. That's guaranteed. But we're talking about $100 million. Anything is possible. At one particular time, they didn't think I would be able to do 2.5 million homes, but anything is possible. So like I said, we strive to always hope for the best." Considering that Arum just said, "$65 milllion obviously is a sum that Manny Pacquiao would accept," it should be interesting to hear how receptive he will be to a deal worth more.
I thought Floyd was running until I read this quote. Floyd has had is share of money problems and he recognizes the potential of this f!ght. You don't get the chance to make $100 Million everyday. They will f!ght and it's going to be epic regardless of the outcome. Just the idea of those to getting in the ring has people saving money and planning to crack their 401k's to get a chance to be in or near the location it's going to happen I know I've already started to put something up just for it. This f!ght will generate SO much money that it will be a part of boxing history.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago