Skip Bayless already goin at Lebron

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
He couldn't say anything when lebron carried the team in the conference finals offensively and defensively now lebron is playing the facilitator role in the finals because wade has the better matchup now and that idiot bayless runs his mouth

I wish some one like lebatard would go on that show and embarss this clown
 06-06-2011, 10:25 AM         #62
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
:laughing9:

Bkjj11 said:
:rofl2:

Lebron chokes under pressure son
chokes under pressure? he made a gorgeous pass to bosh for the last heat shot, and he tipped dirk's last shot away from chandler so he wouldn't get the offensive rebound.
 7 years ago '07        #63
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 MosDefinition said:
He couldn't say anything when lebron carried the team in the conference finals offensively and defensively now lebron is playing the facilitator role in the finals because wade has the better matchup now and that idiot bayless runs his mouth

I wish some one like lebatard would go on that show and embarss this clown
he didnt carry the team in the conference finals...he scored but that's what happens when u always have the ball, Wade had more big plays, Haslem provided the energy and Bosh played his best series
 06-06-2011, 10:38 AM         #64
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 socal511 said:
If skip was black he'd be fired
You sure about that?

[video - click to view]

it starts at 1:25

''This is something that white people do, How many black people parkour?..NONE. It's just that there are things that are not interesting to us as people. This is one of them.

Black reporters get more chances than White reporters so let's not play that ''if he was black he'd be fired'' bullcrap.
 7 years ago '10        #65
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
 Cambury said:
he didnt carry the team in the conference finals...he scored but that's what happens when u always have the ball, Wade had more big plays, Haslem provided the energy and Bosh played his best series

Even you don't believe that

Cambury going through stages of grief right now first was denial when he said the heat wouldn't beat the Celtics or the Bulls, then it was anger when he said Lebron was overrated and is soft for going to MIA and hoped they would lose in the finals, now its bargaining because he's still hating on Lebron but he's hoping Wade wins the Finals MVP.

Next will be depression and about 30-40 more pounds due to the eating he'll be doing
 7 years ago '07        #66
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

Even you don't believe that

Cambury going through stages of grief right now first was denial when he said the heat wouldn't beat the Celtics or the Bulls, then it was anger when he said Lebron was overrated and is soft for going to MIA and hoped they would lose in the finals, now its bargaining because he's still hating on Lebron but he's hoping Wade wins the Finals MVP.

Next will be depression and about 30-40 more pounds due to the eating he'll be doing
if your impressed by what happened vs the Celtic or Bulls you didnt have much of an expectation for the Heat. I dont think its over but anyway check da tape last year while the Lakers and Celtics were still playing I said Lebron and Bosh need to holla at da real King Wade and he will get them a ring. What your saying is some sh*t you made up cuz im well documented.
 7 years ago '08        #67
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
lol lebron had 9 a.ssists...this dude needs to break down somebody elses game and be as critical about them as much as he is about lebron...i dont ever hear him go in on anyone else..dude is the biggest hater ever....i was against the heat all year, but all this hate that he gets from bayless...others in the media and all you jealous douches on bx has caused me to root for him....and they are going to get those ships...dont know about 8 like they said at that overblown big three bullsh*t concert, but atleast 3...y doesnt bayless go in on jason terry since he missed all those threes?
 7 years ago '07        #68
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 dubs07 said:
lol lebron had 9 a.ssists...this dude needs to break down somebody elses game and be as critical about them as much as he is about lebron...i dont ever hear him go in on anyone else..dude is the biggest hater ever....i was against the heat all year, but all this hate that he gets from bayless...others in the media and all you jealous douches on bx has caused me to root for him....and they are going to get those ships...dont know about 8 like they said at that overblown big three bullsh*t concert, but atleast 3...y doesnt bayless go in on jason terry since he missed all those threes?
the league pushes lebron James....stop cryin for him, he will get da hate
 06-06-2011, 12:05 PM         #69
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
wade > lbj.. damn dat n*gga lbj gonna b furious if wade gets finals mvp..
Word in the finals but the entire season BRon> Wade don't even deny it. Lmao it do matter though their both on my team so k!ll yourself if you disagree.
 7 years ago '06        #70
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Here's the paradox of LeBron: He regularly makes the sensible play when it comes to passing, but he doesn't always make the sensible play when it comes to going to the hoop. After making only two trips to the free throw line in Game 2, he vowed to attack the basket more in Game 3 and did exactly that in the first half. Five of his six shots in the first two quarters came from inside the paint, including a memorable initiation to the Finals for Ian Mahinmi. LeBron James going to the hoop is one of the most unstoppable plays in basketball, and yet we rarely see it, and every time he plays a stretch like he did in the first half Sunday, it makes you wonder why.

We also saw the equivalent of two lunar eclipses in the same week: James posted up to start the first and third quarters; both resulted in a double-team and a pass to an open teammate for a made jump shot. Again, why don't we see more of it?

LeBron just isn't as comfortable playing with his back to the basket. He never had to in order to make it this far. He won the MVP award twice without a low-post game, part of a long line in which he's always rewarded for doing things his way.

Now he's two victories away from seeing the payoff on his unprecedented free agent move in the prime of his career to join an established star. Are we ready to give it to him on his terms? Or will we diminish it because it doesn't suit the route we once planned for him, the story of a Cleveland-area kid bringing a championship to the city's long-suffering sports fans?

He already was put in the unusual position on Sunday night of being accused of shrinking from the moment in a game he had just won, when he had fired up his team's final shot with a two-point lead and five seconds remaining.

"I think you're concentrating on one side of the floor," James said. "All you're looking at is the stat sheet. Honestly, I'm a two-way player. Tonight, in instance, D-Wade had it going offensively, so we allowed him to handle the ball, we allowed him to bring us home offensively. You should watch the film again and see what I did defensively. You'll ask me a better question tomorrow."

It was a strange news conference, one in which James' and Wade's insistence on conducting joint interviews created some awkward moments.

Wade repeatedly talked about his role as a leader and referred to "my guys," as we kept waiting for LeBron to add, "You mean, our guys." Instead LeBron blinked, rubbed his face, adjusted his position in his seat, then looked at Wade.

Wade also barked at James on the court, when LeBron had the audacity to give the ball to Mario Chalmers.

Even with Wade's surge in the Finals, James remains the Heat's playoff leader in points, a.ssists and steals, and is virtually tied with Bosh for top rebounder. None of that seems to matter at the moment. It's as if LeBron's big shots in closing out the Celtics and Bulls didn't get forwarded to his new address at the Finals. He's having to start from scratch, and in this series he has only two fourth-quarter field goals. His numbers from the fourth Sunday night: two points on 1-for-3 shooting, two turnovers, four a.ssists.

People don't step back and view the larger numbers, such as the fact LeBron has logged more minutes -- 790 of 'em -- than anyone in the playoffs. He played 45 minutes on Sunday, his stamina allowing Spoelstra to feel secure enough to sit Wade out three more minutes than he did in Game 2, and Wade was fresh enough to hit a go-ahead jumper with two minutes left.

With LeBron it's never just about the what, it's been about how. It all goes back to The Decision, a topic that even seemed relevant at Shaquille O'Neal's retirement party last week, when I wondered why O'Neal's departure from Orlando, bitter though it may have been, didn't create the same lasting animosity as LeBron's leaving Cleveland.

"On a business level, if he would have been straight up with the guy [Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert] and let the guy make moves to try to build his team, everything would have been all right," O'Neal said. "But you can't keep messing around with people [saying], 'I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.'

"Then this guy [says], 'All right, Mike [Brown], you're gone. [Danny Ferry], you're gone. You're gone, we're going to do this.' The guy was trying to make it better for LeBron, but LeBron and his group of guys didn't tell him what was going on. And then at the last minute it was too late. The guy couldn't go out and get no free agents, you know what I'm saying?

"I just think if LeBron would have did it better, different tactically, things would have been all right. Because guys have left, guys have left franchises for the past 40, 60 years. The way he did it just kind of caught people off guard."

LeBron did it the way he did it. He continues to do things his way. The player with the talent to make the NBA look like a video game never lets anyone else have the controller.

ESPN senior writer J.A. Adande
 06-06-2011, 12:09 PM         #71
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
the league pushes lebron James....stop cryin for him, he will get da hate
Cam you stay losing in everything but weight....

I'm confused do you have a team? n*gga you stay trolling Lbj threads. n*gga in the finals cause he put in work.

Cam you loss....

Last edited by Youngray22; 06-06-2011 at 12:12 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #72
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Youngray22 said:
Word in the finals but the entire season BRon> Wade don't even deny it. Lmao it do matter though their both on my team so k!ll yourself if you disagree.
legends are made in the finals NEVER in the regular season
 7 years ago '10        #73
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Cambury said:
if your impressed by what happened vs the Celtic or Bulls you didnt have much of an expectation for the Heat. I dont think its over but anyway check da tape last year while the Lakers and Celtics were still playing I said Lebron and Bosh need to holla at da real King Wade and he will get them a ring. What your saying is some sh*t you made up cuz im well documented.
I'm pretty sure every analyst except Charles Barkley said the Heat would win the Championship the minute after they beat boston, those some analyst said they would win the championship as soon as the beat the Bulls. Lebron basically took the Bulls and made them his sparring partner, same thing for Wade right now. Dallas has no answer for either of them, but Wade strikes fear in the them. Same reason why Chicago didn't get thrown off by Wade but lebron been owning the bulls for YEARS, so he had the advantage on them.

So if your not impressed that the Heat beat the Bulls and Celtics 4-1 each time, then you probably think that them beating the Mavs is even less considerable.
 7 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Cambury said:
legends are made in the finals NEVER in the regular season
So is that why Chauncey Billups and Tony Parker are considered legends? Oh wait......they're not

stop it yo you embarrassing yourself right now
 7 years ago '07        #75
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
I'm pretty sure every analyst except Charles Barkley said the Heat would win the Championship the minute after they beat boston, those some analyst said they would win the championship as soon as the beat the Bulls. Lebron basically took the Bulls and made them his sparring partner, same thing for Wade right now. Dallas has no answer for either of them, but Wade strikes fear in the them. Same reason why Chicago didn't get thrown off by Wade but lebron been owning the bulls for YEARS, so he had the advantage on them.

So if your not impressed that the Heat beat the Bulls and Celtics 4-1 each time, then you probably think that them beating the Mavs is even less considerable.
the mavs are healthier than the Celtics and more experienced than the bulls...they were the second best team this playoffs
 7 years ago '11        #76
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Liquid-Science said:
Lebron set up the game winning shot and closed out the Bulls while Wade was chillin most of that series
exactly and now its wade turn to pop off and then together they'll close out this series like they together game 6
 7 years ago '10        #77
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Cambury said:
the mavs are healthier than the Celtics and more experienced than the bulls...they were the second best team this playoffs
So if they beat them 4-1 thats makes them no better than the injured Celtics or the inexperienced bulls
 7 years ago '07        #78
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
So if they beat them 4-1 thats makes them no better than the injured Celtics or the inexperienced bulls
the Mavs are in the finals dude...the Celtics beat a beatup knicks and the Bulls road was laughable....when they beat the mavs they would have beat the second best team in the league, the way it should be
 06-06-2011, 12:28 PM         #79
buckeyemcgee21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
I just hardly see men defend another man with so much emotion, I know bi*ches who go hard for celebs they like so its cool.
every thread i seen about skip you was in it defendin him
 7 years ago '07        #80
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 buckeyemcgee21 said:
every thread i seen about skip you was in it defendin him
facts is facts we here to debate...i dont get emotional...i dont defend him im usually putting things in perspective because alot of people here indulge in fallacies.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy