most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
185 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you agree with BronBron?
YES 67 62.62%
NO 40 37.38%
Voters: 107. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6054 6054
iggy did a great job defending him in the first round. he also had a knee and nagging foot injury.
 7 years ago '10        #62
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 74 74
ask an bball player that is a scorer i will repeat every last one will say that no one man can guard him point blank. this goes from the pros to HS bball and lower. that is not arogance its prob. the truth thats why bball is 5 on5 so there is help defense. Remember great offense beats great defense everyday of the week
 7 years ago '05        #63
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637

LeBron a silly dude.. I needed a good laugh
 06-04-2011, 10:52 PM         #64
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get three more wins and we'll believe you.
 7 years ago '10        #65
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
 iggyemu said:
He said the same thing after game 1 against Deng. Kobe says this all of the time but I guess because he has rings its viewed as confidence. Because LeBron has no rings its viewed as arrogance. Such is the world we live in.

Kobe ever since his rookie season has been regarded as being arrogant and c*cky. That is why probably half the NBA fans hate him because of his personality. Even his own city boos him when he comes to town. I don't understand why people think he is beloved all of a sudden. He clearly is still hated on heavily. So its not the fact that Lebron has no rings. He just needs to quit talking and play his game. Thats his problem.
 7 years ago '08        #66
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 JT1E said:
this for sure
whats he gonna fall down to? instead of mutiple rings he'll get 1? instead of being top 2 in the league he'll be top 5?
 7 years ago '07        #67
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
this guy is mad ignorant but he is right....he just didnt mention that he stops himself
 06-04-2011, 11:43 PM         #68
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wasn't talking that sh*t in cleveland. Its funny how a dude that has been swept, shot multiple airballs, and can't inspire a team to win(Like Jordan did) can brag about nobody holding him. All them bull sh*t fouls that gets called in the NBA is this dude serious???? Who want's to draw 3 bullsh*t fouls for merely playing some defense?? This dude is a character. Sure he's doing his thing, but why is everybody acting like this is the first year he did good??????

PS.... Without Wade and Bosh, he'd be choking in the playoffs like he always has....
 7 years ago '11        #69
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 palogee said:
He wasn't talking that sh*t in cleveland. Its funny how a dude that has been swept, shot multiple airballs, and can't inspire a team to win(Like Jordan did) can brag about nobody holding him. All them bull sh*t fouls that gets called in the NBA is this dude serious???? Who want's to draw 3 bullsh*t fouls for merely playing some defense?? This dude is a character. Sure he's doing his thing, but why is everybody acting like this is the first year he did good??????

PS.... Without Wade and Bosh, he'd be choking in the playoffs like he always has....
well said
 06-04-2011, 11:54 PM         #70
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love LeBron and Miami but fu*k man... Get at least 3 rings before you talk sh*t like you unstoppable... I think Dallas might just win this one because he's getting WAAAAY too arrogant.
 7 years ago '04        #71
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
i vote no. a few people could.
 7 years ago '04        #72
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
Artest and Kobe....LA destroying y'all next year
 7 years ago '06        #73
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
Lebron is pretty good...but thats what team defense is for. 08 Finals nobody could stop Kobe one on one....but they doubled him and played great defense and shut him down..

Lebron stops himself though...dude will just start passing, he shuold have 30 points mandatory every game...
 7 years ago '10        #74
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 onepiecex3 said:
I love LeBron and Miami but fu*k man... Get at least 3 rings before you talk sh*t like you unstoppable... I think Dallas might just win this one because he's getting WAAAAY too arrogant.
i hope this n*gga just stfu and play like he angry.

fukk all dat c*cky shyt we need dese 3 road wins
 7 years ago '06        #75
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Ya, some SG's and PG's are impossible to stop

He's not the only one.
 7 years ago '09        #76
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
I'm not a LeBron fan but damn this n*gga cant catch a break. What he said was truth and n*ggas still hating on him

I would say about 90% of the NBA is unguardable 1 on 1, thats why they are in the NBA. Nobody leaves n*ggas on islands anymore to try and stop the other teams best player. sh*t, LeBron should have came out and said, "its that way for everybody thats why we were able to shut down Derrick Rose"
 06-05-2011, 12:24 AM         #77
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But unlike lebron kobe has a outside game and a mid range game and a post up game so he can not be guarded lebron isnt close at this point in his career...ohh and when kobe gets fouled he makes his ft's... Also id like to see some quotes from kobe during a finals series saying this he never says it the people that say it are the people who guard him ... FACTS!!!!

The league wants lebron so bad to have that ot factor but he never will he looks like a deer in headlights look at hos post game conferences its a joke wade has to basically carry him the whole time
 7 years ago '06        #78
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 liveson777 said:
Artest and Kobe....LA destroying y'all next year
Lakers?
 06-05-2011, 12:28 AM         #79
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys like mike magic kobe etc etc have that it factor lebron willl never have he is not confident at all it is all fake you can tell just look at him diring the games just dont have it..
 7 years ago '07        #80
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,418 | Props total: 55846 55846
Where it Tony Allen at?...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago