Taking Advantage of the GNC Money Back Guarantee

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
12571 pageviews
18 comments

kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
Taking Advantage of the GNC Money Back Guarantee

So, I've concluded that I'm tired of buying supplements that don't "work", and I was thinking about the fact that GNC will refund your money if you're not completely within 60 days if you're not happy with the product. So I'm gonna start coppin various supp's that I wanted and pretty much use em up and return em within that period. I grabbed the Optimum Platinum HydroWhey and Casein for overnights.

Just thought I'd share this with all of the bx fam. And one of my old roommates used to manage a GNC when we were in college, so I know this works.

18 comments for "Taking Advantage of the GNC Money Back Guarantee"

06-04-2011, 03:13 PM         #2
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GNC is the biggest fu*king rip off. Buy your sh*t off amazon n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #3
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Tired of buying supps that "dont work" but stay buying supps that "don't work". :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #4
kingcrump 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 enetblazin4eva said:
Tired of buying supps that "dont work" but stay buying supps that "don't work". :dancingcool:
Maybe I should of phrased it differently. Basically I'm sayin that buying the supps for "x" amount of money isn't worth it, when I can get em for free at GNC. As far as not working, I was referring to the fact that they may be good supps (SuperPump250 for instance), but not when you look at the cost/benefit aspect.

And for dude who said Amazon, they aren't even the cheapest online fam (supplementwarehouse.com is better than any other online spot I've ever seen), this GNC sh*t I'm talkin bout is FREE, can't beat that.
 7 years ago '11        #5
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
you walk back into GNC 60 days later with a 5 lb tub of protein empty "this sh*t don't work bruh i need to return it. and uh.... get a new one...."
 7 years ago '04        #6
kingcrump 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 pootysmack said:
you walk back into GNC 60 days later with a 5 lb tub of protein empty "this sh*t don't work bruh i need to return it. and uh.... get a new one...."
Yuuuuuuuuuup, thats how it works, I'm gonna do it every 30 days tho, I'm a gentleman, not a savage...
 7 years ago '06        #7
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
have you ever done it before? Do they actually take the sh*t back if you've used most of the product?
 06-06-2011, 01:09 AM         #8
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It really does wrk!.. Lol.. Ive done it twice.
 7 years ago '06        #9
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
and people wonder why prices rise...
 7 years ago '09        #10
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,070 | Props total: 1116 1116

There's got to be some kinda catch.. there's alot of bullsh*t supplements out there so I do believe GNC would have a warranty in-place for some supplements (protein/creatine don't count IMO). But at the same time there has to be certain qualifications to get your sh*t returned. I'm 6'4 and 258 and if I walked into GNC bought some Hydroxycut, used up bout half the bottle and lost 10 pounds but went back within 60 days to return it and get something similar and I tell them the reason I'm returning is because it don't work they're gonna look at me like "no sh*t your diet fu*king sucks and you don't exorcise", thus voiding my warranty because I didn't follow the instructions of the pills.

That's a stupid example BUT you get my point right? Supplements are a tricky subject.. they should only be taken when everything is in check (diet, exorcise, body) otherwise they're useless and I think if a smart GNC employee looks at you and sees you don't need to be taking supplements anyways they'll just void it anyways.

That's unfair and kinda closed minded but I'm having a hard time believing you can have a life long supply of supplements for free as long as you play your cards right, especially for the expensive sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #11
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
i cant believe its that easy, how would they make money if people keep buying items....using them until their almost done and then coming back like "bruh bruh, i know this tub of protein is almost done but it aint working...i needs my money back"

imo, like dude above said, theres gotta be a catch
 7 years ago '06        #12
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 Jacc Blacc said:
i cant believe its that easy, how would they make money if people keep buying items....using them until their almost done and then coming back like "bruh bruh, i know this tub of protein is almost done but it aint working...i needs my money back"

well it's not like everyone's doing it

They're selling these supplements at r*pe prices and the majority of people who are buying them, actually keep the products.
 7 years ago '04        #13
kingcrump 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

What could the catch be??? If I'm not satisfied with the product, then I want my money back. I've spent money at GNC, plenty money, the one by my crib in college used to match prices of online competitors plus shipping. My thing is that they charge double what the online retailers charge, granted they have a higher overhead with the brick and mortar storefront, but fu*k EM. They have a bad business model allowing the returns. My dude told me they would take sh*t back when there was like a scoop left in the container. Personally, I have no problem returning items used up. Now some of the things I buy I'll keep, I'm not that grimy, but I'll be getting the majority of my loot back.

And the quote you used was oc fam, actin like a n*gga's gon go in to GNC cooning or some sh*t, I could rant for a lil bit on it, but it's whatever.
 7 years ago '11        #14
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
id still attempt to be slick and fill the empty tubs with dirt or something
 7 years ago '04        #15
kingcrump 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 pootysmack said:
id still attempt to be slick and fill the empty tubs with dirt or something
Fam, you don't have to fill em up with sh*t, leave a lil bit in there, that's their policy, ain't sh*t they can say if you follow their rules (receipt, and within 60 days)
 7 years ago '06        #16
vinylfiend1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,111 | Props total: 347 347
Yea this is legit, they have a great return policy. Ive done entire cleanses and said it didnt work and got my money back.
 6 years ago '04        #17
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1470 1470
GNC is a big company. and with that being said they look at it this way. We put this guarantee in place to make customers feel safer with what they buy and to justify the price difference from online retailers, which will increase their sales. In this situation, most people don't return the product, even if it did not work. They usually either A lose the receipt, which is critical, or they feel like they have used enough of the product that they will feel embarrassed to return it. So with that said are they dumb, no, because I am sure they will benefit more then lose. This equation doesn't even a count for the people, who will miss the date to even return the item.

Companies run this game all the fu*king time. I wonder why people are acting like this is new.

Last edited by egotistical; 06-14-2011 at 08:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #18
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 kingcrump said:
Maybe I should of phrased it differently. Basically I'm sayin that buying the supps for "x" amount of money isn't worth it, when I can get em for free at GNC. As far as not working, I was referring to the fact that they may be good supps (SuperPump250 for instance), but not when you look at the cost/benefit aspect.

And for dude who said Amazon, they aren't even the cheapest online fam (supplementwarehouse.com is better than any other online spot I've ever seen), this GNC sh*t I'm talkin bout is FREE, can't beat that.
Yet they r*pe you on shipping
I've heard of all types of fraud going on with that site though..taking your credit card info and all of a sudden you are getting charges from random sh*t..I can't guarantee it was because of them, but I ordered some stuff from them about a year ago, and one day I started getting a sh*t ton of emails saying I bought stuff when I never did. After doing a few Google searches people were having the same suspicions.
 6 years ago '07        #19
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
same thing applies at Vitamin World. My friend works their and hooked me up with super pump max and told told me i was the guinea pig on testing it but told me if i didnt like it or it didnt work for me return it and ill get all my money back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy