Carmelo screwed the knicks

most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 SmoothTay said:
Lebron
Wade
Dwight
Dirk
Melo
some people wanna talk to you:


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #122
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,603 | Props total: 30546 30546
n*gga that think dwill and Lopez > stat and melo.

Do us a favor hang urself.
 7 years ago '10        #123
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,361 | Props total: 9613 9613
Rose and Durant ain't no dam top 5....the other 3 are arguable.
 7 years ago '10        #124
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 SmoothTay said:
n*gga that think dwill and Lopez > stat and melo.

Do us a favor hang urself.
If you followed basketball you wouldn't be so quick to hate, but since you a scrubass knicks fan who just follows trends im not surprised. Lopez and dwill both were playing hurt last year and Lopez lost 20 pounds from getting mono in the offseason. Lopez is a 23 year old true seven footer with a nice jump shot and can shoot freethrows. Him and dwill will be the most productive Center-PG combo in the league. Amare is a great player but he is injury prone (three seasons of less then 56 games, one season he only played three games. Lopez has started every game since the day he was drafted). Melo is a great scorer but he has yet to show much hustle and he doesnt do much to improve the team around him, just himself. Deron is a great passer and scorer who has a huge impact on his teammates performance and makes everyone around him better... watch and see, Next year- Dwill & Lopez> Amare & Melo
 7 years ago '10        #125
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 Blkboipurp said:
Rose and Durant ain't no dam top 5....the other 3 are arguable.
so you wouldnt trade melo for rose or durant straight up?
 7 years ago '09        #126
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,224 | Props total: 19334 19334
when n*ggas gonna admit KD nicer than Melo now...Melo has a more complete offensive game but KD more effective offensively and tries harder on defense but truthfully if Melo worked harder on defense consistently he would be top 5 easy
 7 years ago '10        #127
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,603 | Props total: 30546 30546
 NJallD said:
If you followed basketball you wouldn't be so quick to hate, but since you a scrubass knicks fan who just follows trends im not surprised. Lopez and dwill both were playing hurt last year and Lopez lost 20 pounds from getting mono in the offseason. Lopez is a 23 year old true seven footer with a nice jump shot and can shoot freethrows. Him and dwill will be the most productive Center-PG combo in the league. Amare is a great player but he is injury prone (three seasons of less then 56 games, one season he only played three games. Lopez has started every game since the day he was drafted). Melo is a great scorer but he has yet to show much hustle and he doesnt do much to improve the team around him, just himself. Deron is a great passer and scorer who has a huge impact on his teammates performance and makes everyone around him better... watch and see, Next year- Dwill & Lopez> Amare & Melo

Didn't read Stat&Melo>>>>>>>>>Dwill&hopez
 7 years ago '10        #128
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,361 | Props total: 9613 9613
 NJallD said:
so you wouldnt trade melo for rose or durant straight up?
Rose maybe,Durant however no.
 7 years ago '10        #129
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,603 | Props total: 30546 30546
 thegoldenhero said:
when n*ggas gonna admit KD nicer than Melo now...Melo has a more complete offensive game but KD more effective offensively and tries harder on defense but truthfully if Melo worked harder on defense consistently he would be top 5 easy
How is being scared in crunch time and gettin ya shot punch by Marion more effective ? Melo clutch >>>>>durant clutch
 7 years ago '10        #130
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 SmoothTay said:
Didn't read Stat&Melo>>>>>>>>>Dwill&hopez

Any NBA fans basketball knowledge>>>>>Ignorant Knicks fans basketball knowledge
 7 years ago '09        #131
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,224 | Props total: 19334 19334
 SmoothTay said:
How is being scared in crunch time and gettin ya shot punch by Marion more effective ? Melo clutch >>>>>durant clutch
isn't KD like 22 he got time Melo better in the clutch but overall KD seems the more efficient player and the best thing both do is score and KD does it better and has more range than Melo plus Melo already peaked while KD we don't how good he can be yet imo.
 7 years ago '10        #132
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 SmoothTay said:
How is being scared in crunch time and gettin ya shot punch by Marion more effective ? Melo clutch >>>>>durant clutch

Maybe if melo was ever in "crunch time" in the knicks celts series I would see your point, but them scrubs got swept

Durant leading his team to a 7game series in the second round>>>>>>>>Melo leading his team to getting swept in the first round
 7 years ago '11        #133
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
don't understand why knicks fans stay in nets threads and nets fans stay in knicks threads

but yea Melo not top 5, barely top 10
 7 years ago '10        #134
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,603 | Props total: 30546 30546
 NJallD said:
Any NBA fans basketball knowledge>>>>>Ignorant Knicks fans basketball knowledge
n*gga anybody wit reasonable basketball knowledge can see u are wrong give up n*gga. Stop smokin that sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #135
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,361 | Props total: 9613 9613
 NJallD said:
Maybe if melo was ever in "crunch time" in the knicks celts series I would see your point, but them scrubs got swept

Durant leading his team to a 7game series in the second round>>>>>>>>Melo leading his team to getting swept in the first round
Word because its not like Billups or Amare were injured

Stop reaching for the stars
 7 years ago '10        #136
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 SmoothTay said:
n*gga anybody wit reasonable basketball knowledge can see u are wrong give up n*gga. Stop smokin that sh*t.
:cool-smiley-009:

blazin and still made an argument, at least make a rebuttal otherwise you just seem like an ignorant fu*k
 7 years ago '10        #137
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 Blkboipurp said:
Word because its not like Billups or Amare were injured

Stop reaching for the stars
and half the celtics got Alzheimer's
 7 years ago '10        #138
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,603 | Props total: 30546 30546
 NJallD said:
Maybe if melo was ever in "crunch time" in the knicks celts series I would see your point, but them scrubs got swept

Durant leading his team to a 7game series in the second round>>>>>>>>Melo leading his team to getting swept in the first round
Yea Melo wasnt in the WCF two years ago you stay losing just like the nets
 7 years ago '10        #139
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,361 | Props total: 9613 9613
 NJallD said:
and half the celtics got Alzheimer's
Against a Legit star player and backups
 7 years ago '10        #140
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,603 | Props total: 30546 30546
Melo 42/17/6 game with bumass jared Jeffries and bill walker as his help >>>>>>>>> anything durant did in the playoffs.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
164 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy