Carmelo screwed the knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ginobili 20 said:
yeah amare and melo COMPLIMENT each other so well in the halfcourt, they both play great off the ball, wtf was I thinking....

u see how these superstars in durant, rose, and melo before stuggeled against teams in the PLAYOFFS that can actualy play halfcourt defense???

i know your not that dumb thinking weak shot blocks equals being a good defender

as usual you make no valid points, stick to throwng gifs around
There is no defense that can shut down Carmelo Anthony what on gods green earth are you talking about

At putting Durant and Rose in the same class offensively as Melo

I know your not that dumb thinking that's what I actualy said

LBJ and Wade don't compliment eachother at all either, they're in the fu*kin finals

I've already ethered Durants entire game, I'm not doing it again. What valid point have you made? Amare actually does play well off the ball

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 06-04-2011 at 03:03 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #82
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Melo Top 30
 7 years ago '06        #83
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 INF4MOUS said:
There is no defense that can shut down Carmelo Anthony what on gods green earth are you talking about

At putting Durant and Rose in the same class offensively as Melo

I know your not that dumb thinking that's what I actualy said

LBJ and Wade don't compliment eachother at all either, they're in the fu*kin finals

I've already ethered Durants entire game, I'm not doing it again. What valid point have you made? Amare actually does play well off the ball
your not the sharpest knife in your moms kitchen.... melo has his career low averege against the spurs wonder why, cause those teams could play halfcourt defense... news flash fam, the road to the finals will go threw the heat, who happen to have a great halfcourt defense... u obsessed with those smiley faces

wow edit u didn't compare melo/amare to wade/james lol... love or hate james he is on a different level compared to these cats or most of the league considering playmaking ability... let alone wade and james being 10 notches above melo/stat on the defensive end

can see why some of the old school cat ny fans don't post here much... U make them look dumb as hell

Last edited by ginobili 20; 06-04-2011 at 03:48 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #84
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
this thread is pointless...because it was the Knicks that didnt want to wait and potentially lose him!

they could have simply refused the trade and waited it out to see if he was still available. OR refused to trade that many players and see if Denver would cave in.

Either way...How is this any fault of Melo?
 06-04-2011, 11:15 AM         #85
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pichito25 said:
this thread is pointless...because it was the Knicks that didnt want to wait and potentially lose him!

they could have simply refused the trade and waited it out to see if he was still available. OR refused to trade that many players and see if Denver would cave in.

I think what hes saying is Knicks wanted Melo too bad. Its Melo's fault for being good?
 06-04-2011, 11:24 AM         #86
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastahkillah said:
my n*gga

[pic - click to view]

im weaaaaaak!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #87
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ginobili 20 said:
your not the sharpest knife in your moms kitchen.... melo has his career low averege against the spurs wonder why, cause those teams could play halfcourt defense... news flash fam, the road to the finals will go threw the heat, who happen to have a great halfcourt defense... u obsessed with those smiley faces

wow edit u didn't compare melo/amare to wade/james lol... love or hate james he is on a different level compared to these cats or most of the league considering playmaking ability... let alone wade and james being 10 notches above melo/stat on the defensive end

can see why some of the old school cat ny fans don't post here much... U make them look dumb as hell
Melo has no problem scoring against the Heat or LeBron James the spectacular defender.... He already dropped 30 on em this year alone and Boston another good half court defensive team he averaged 30 for the playoffs

The Knicks match up well against the Heat. Wtf are you talking about? Melo abuses LBJ, and Amare abuses Bosh... If we had a defensive SG we'd be fine

I'm talking about when Melo and LeBron go head to head... I couldn't care less that LeBrons better against other teams

All your doing is spewing your anti-melo opinion
 7 years ago '10        #88
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 stunna2004 said:
Our team as is leaps and bounds better than the Nets tho
that's fine....we still have 19 million in cap room to use...hope billy king uses it well
 7 years ago '05        #89
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
all this is fine and dandy but imma say to you what i been saying to knicks fans for a couple of years now...your team wont be sh*t till you get a new coach, the talent is there (although you still need more size) but you need a new coach
 7 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 VCMJ1523 said:
that's fine....we still have 19 million in cap room to use...hope billy king uses it well
 7 years ago '04        #91
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,725 | Props total: 13121 13121
 VCMJ1523 said:
On who!?!?!? Nobody wants to play for the Nets dawg. D-Will is as good as gone.

n*ggas couldn't even get Boozer to sit down and talk with them

*waits for will i am to insert not wade not lebron not bosh pic

7 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 Pichito25 said:

yep...thats why dolan took over the negotiating of the trade, because he wanted him ASAP and didnt want to wait till the offseason
 7 years ago '04        #93
space
space
Dolan just wants sell outs every game and to make the playoffs. I don't think he cares about winning like he should. The ticket prices after Melo got here were fu*king ridiculous (rza). I really have no desire to go to as many games as I did last year until Dumb'toni is fired.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 stunna2004 said:
Dolan just wants sell outs every game and to make the playoffs. I don't think he cares about winning like he should. The ticket prices after Melo got here were fu*king ridiculous (rza). I really have no desire to go to as many games as I did last year until Dumb'toni is fired.
You dam right about that.The only thing he really cares about is the dollar:lachen001:
 7 years ago '10        #95
space
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
On who!?!?!? Nobody wants to play for the Nets dawg. D-Will is as good as gone.

n*ggas couldn't even get Boozer to sit down and talk with them

*waits for will i am to insert not wade not lebron not bosh pic

we never wanted boozer and you didn't get anyone either?

lebron?
wade?
bosh?
gay?

only team to overpay for amare? yes

did melo only want his money?
 7 years ago '10        #96
space
space
space
so calm down...were in the same boat......let me know when you win your first playoff game in a decade
 7 years ago '10        #97
space
space
space
 7 years ago '06        #98
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 2541 2541
you guys couldn't wait to get him - I don't know why he didn't honour his contract and just wait it out anyways.
 7 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 VCMJ1523 said:
we never wanted boozer and you didn't get anyone either?

lebron?
wade?
bosh?
gay?

only team to overpay for amare? yes

did melo only want his money?
We were never serious about Wade or Bosh. We only met with Lebron. And where did you get Rudy Gay from

I guess you didn't watch Amare play last year. You were probably one of the other morons who was saying David Lee is better.
 7 years ago '10        #100
space
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
We were never serious about Wade or Bosh. We only met with Lebron. And where did you get Rudy Gay from

I guess you didn't watch Amare play last year. You were probably one of the other morons who was saying David Lee is better.
was he inj in the playoffs?

lol @ never serious with wade and bosh but you met them...................
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago