Carmelo screwed the knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 MosDefinition said:
if you didnt trade for him he was going to the nets period the man didnt give a fu*k about winning he wanted his money first winning second

because if he did he would have just waited the year out and signed straight up and u would only have lost chandler
thank god we didn't trade for his a.ss.......carmelo is great but I rather have dwill
 7 years ago '10        #42
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30521 30521
 VCMJ1523 said:
thank god we didn't trade for his a.ss.......carmelo is great but I rather have dwill
Sike.
 06-03-2011, 10:28 PM         #43
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told yall melo only cares about getting his 25 pts, making loot, and being a nyc celebrity
 7 years ago '04        #44
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,019 | Props total: 19596 19596
 DrX said:
i told yall melo only cares about getting his 25 pts, making loot, and being a nyc celebrity
he takes his shots because hes a scorer, he been had money and couldve got it from MANY teams, and he would be a celebrity wherever he went.... try hating somewhere else fam.
 7 years ago '05        #45
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,975 | Props total: 10670 10670
 VCMJ1523 said:
 7 years ago '10        #46
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 ChickzNKickz said:
melo is better then dwill?
 7 years ago '10        #47
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2246 2246
 WiLL i AM said:
no n*gga. just shut up.

u sound like every idiot hoping to somehow get il will back for discount and Gasol

just stop it son

get this thru ur head

we wont be sh*t till at least 2013

/thread
stfu n*gga, where did this gasol sh*t come up from???
u stupid?

2013? what u got a crystal ball or some sh*t? my point is we wudda been contenders, if melo didn't screw us over. Our team is str8 doo doo minus amare and melo. billups is old and was injured when we needed him. our 3rd option is shawne fu*kn williams. so yea we wouldn't have to wait for 20 fu*king 13. We waited long enough. Whats next, oh lets wait til 2015. imma real knick fan, i don't appreciate losing. i don't appreciate being fu*ked where we can't make moves.

ur right we wouldn't have had ill will, but we wudda had gallo, felton, and mosgof. that would have been a solid squad. they had some amazing chemistry going. and all else fails we cudda then used these players for a trade for cp3 or d12. right now we can't do sh*t. we can't trade for sh*t. we don't have sh*t to trade.
 7 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 luv4music said:
come on son, u didn't know the deal was going down one way or another?

if we didn't take him, dude was gonna be a Nugget for life. we had to.
hells nah, the way sh*t was building up. it was basically he was fed up w/ the melo drama and he's like i need to go there now or else. he def was not gonna stay, he was good as gone.
 7 years ago '04        #49
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,644 | Props total: 13030 13030
 VCMJ1523 said:
melo is better then dwill?
These nets fans k!ll me. They were sucking melo off with the melo to nets threads but ever since he took his talents to Gotham these f*gs been salty.
 7 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
cut the sh*t n*gga....melo is here,and we needed him....that boy is putting his heart into the team...

ask where melo has been lately.....he's been at the workouts of the rookies who come in for knicks camp....sun is dedicated to this team,and it getting better,and getting the right pieces here.....everybody tries to sh*t on melo,and says he "doesn't care"...he "doesn't work hard"...but i call bullsh*t on all of that....because the n*gga keeps showing me different....i'm riding with my n*gga...
i didn't say he doesn't care. he's on his sh*t. but fact of the matter is we wudda been better off if he stayed and just signed w/ us str8 up. donnie worked so hard to make sure our cap was flexible, and he fu*ked all that up. yeah we got a star, but the cost was too high when we cudda signed him str8 up and kept gallo. gallo wudda been our 3rd guy. he's gonna be a beast. don't get me wrong, he's a knick and i'm riding with him too. always admired his talent, but that was a bi*ch move by him. he got gassed, he's like i'll let denver get something for me so i'm not treated like lebron, but at the same time the knicks are gutting their roster, but they are getting me so its even.

im glad we got melo, but the price was wayyyyy too much when we cudda got a few months later.

and yeah he's putting his heart into it. he has to. he has no choice. he can't continue to underachieve like he did in denver. he knows he made a big move, and he has to back it up.
 7 years ago '10        #51
space
space
 iNsane said:
In one season? I question your desire to be a Knicks fan
whoa whoa, not called for. i bleed orange and blue. been a fan since i was 8. been through 10 years of hell, and now that we're close, i don't wanna see it fall apart.

all i'm saying is we cudda had more talent on our team if we had waited.
melo should have waited.
that would have been a smart move winning wise.
we wudda had more talent on the team next year.
we cudda won with all those players in that system.
 7 years ago '10        #52
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,352 | Props total: 9589 9589
 stunna2004 said:
These nets fans k!ll me. They were sucking melo off with the melo to nets threads but ever since he took his talents to Gotham these f*gs been salty.
Pretty much.He went from the savior of their franchise 2 being overrated quick
 7 years ago '04        #53
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,644 | Props total: 13030 13030
Chandler wouldn't have resigned with us (see David lee)

Gallo and felt are nice but there not billups and Anthony.

And mozgov his soul is somewhere at staples center.

I was for the trade up until felt was included but it was necessary. Imagine if he got dealt to the nets or bulls. The Knicks lost sh*t would have exploded around here.
 7 years ago '10        #54
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
n*ggas is ungrateful. I swear NYK fans have got to be the most selfish basketball fans by far.
selfish?
n*gga we been losing for 10 str8 years. i'm done with that. we gotta move on.
if anybody is selfish, it was melo.
donnie did all that work, and in a flash half of it was gone.
yea we got 2 stars, but the main thing was flexibility which we lost. can't do sh*t this offseason. we got a big hole in our 5 spot. we ain't winning sh*t with amare playing the 5. we got a hole at the 1 aswell. billups isn't fit for our system. we have a hole at 2, cuz as much as i love fields, he hit tthat wall. (btw fields had gr8 chemistry w/ the guys we lost)
 7 years ago '10        #55
space
space
 TanstA! said:
at yo post

- @ TS

in some way yes, in some ways no... we still lost to the teams we would've faced in the playoffs... at least with Melo Man we beat the Heat but it looked ugly because of having to force chemistry

Melo and Amare had trouble playing improvisation basketball, you need time for it to work, we seen the Heat fail in the beginning too.... hopefully we get a good PG and a real Center along with a good offseason, we should be looking at something real good and a possible 50+ win season.

and im only upset about not having Felton, Gallo and Mozgov on the team.
1st off the old team beat miami.
and 2nd we can't get a pg or a real center
all thanks to melo forcing that trade

man felton was ballin'
gallo is a legit 3rd option, dude could go off any minute
and mosgov was a big body that we are in dire need of. i think mosgov cudda been our starting center, he just needed more time.
 7 years ago '10        #56
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
Chandler wouldn't have resigned with us (see David lee)

Gallo and felt are nice but there not billups and Anthony.

And mozgov his soul is somewhere at staples center.

I was for the trade up until felt was included but it was necessary. Imagine if he got dealt to the nets or bulls. The Knicks lost sh*t would have exploded around here.
thats not the point, the point is:

gallo, felton, and melo >>>>>> melo and billups
 7 years ago '10        #57
space
space
and hell no he wasn't going to the nets. he wanted to be a knick. plain and simple. trade deadline wudda passed and bam we wudda signed him this offseason.
 7 years ago '06        #58
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
imo said from jumpsteet that ny invested to much in the combo of stat/melo.... exspecialy with the new cba pending... stat stepped his leadership game up a bit, but neither of these cats have showed me that thier game to do some of the DIRTY work and utalize thier IQ, to make other role players better... both lack playmaking ability on a pretty large scale... that isn't something that is gonna change drasticly ever...

in the new age media onslaught, acorss these cats pr teams are gonna put in work... could give a fu*k about what melo does in the off season.... he in his 8th or 9th year and was outta shape coming into last season lol..... the ny media and fans will give them an extra push, but don't think it's in thier dna to get them over the hump... when has stat or melo really imposed thier WILL outside of just being great scoring talents???

bottom line is, they have to adjust thier squad to beat the heat... tbh don't see that going down in the near future with the way thier contracts and team is constructed
 06-03-2011, 11:18 PM         #59
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SandmanNyC said:
i didn't say he doesn't care. he's on his sh*t. but fact of the matter is we wudda been better off if he stayed and just signed w/ us str8 up. donnie worked so hard to make sure our cap was flexible, and he fu*ked all that up. yeah we got a star, but the cost was too high when we cudda signed him str8 up and kept gallo. gallo wudda been our 3rd guy. he's gonna be a beast. don't get me wrong, he's a knick and i'm riding with him too. always admired his talent, but that was a bi*ch move by him. he got gassed, he's like i'll let denver get something for me so i'm not treated like lebron, but at the same time the knicks are gutting their roster, but they are getting me so its even.

im glad we got melo, but the price was wayyyyy too much when we cudda got a few months later.

and yeah he's putting his heart into it. he has to. he has no choice. he can't continue to underachieve like he did in denver. he knows he made a big move, and he has to back it up.

my g i understand you're venting,although you're doing it mad late.....but getting melo was the best thing for us....this team wasn't going to be complete until 2012 anyhow..where we will have the cap space to round out the roster....we don't know what would have happened with melo had we not pulled the trigger,and not getting melo would have been way worse,then holding on to what we had.....and i'm not mad at melo for wanting to get his money to boot...he's SUPPOSED to do that......also let me clear up a few things...

in this draft we will more then likely walk away with a 1,or a 2...fredette,klay thompson,marshon brooks...all of the above would fill in nicely at the gap we have at their respective positions....and if we can't get fredette we can possibly go after ridnour since rubio is coming over,and we will pick up a 5 whether for a 1 year rental,or more in free agency as well....you're making it sound like our franchise is doomed for the next 8 years....were in the best position we've been in since...99......

biggest thing we have going on right now is getting a GM,and firing d'antoni eventually,because we all know he's not the long term solution....that's way more of a pressing issue then worrying about players that weren't going to get us over the hump as is...
 06-03-2011, 11:18 PM         #60
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SandmanNyC said:
and hell no he wasn't going to the nets. he wanted to be a knick. plain and simple. trade deadline wudda passed and bam we wudda signed him this offseason.
Keep thinking thats.lut
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy